Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? (2028 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Drnice: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2017
What do you love most about the opposite sex?
My answer: I'm male. I love mostly her "Neatiness and Soft Voice." Please keep yours coming so we can learn!!!
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by smardray(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2017
her ability to buy me a car and set a business for me...

if u quote me anyhow....I don't know how to say good words

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by gabinogem(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Her flat tummy & smooth straight legs cool

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:
her ability to buy me a car and set a business for me...

if u quote me anyhow....I don't know how to say good words
Blackhawk01,sekxy,makydebbie.Coman see sumthing.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Me tongue. He must be playful and always letting me be me and not changing me

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Straight legs

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Blackhawk01: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

That one is looking for sugarmummy that will buy his destiny na grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by smardray(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Blackhawk01:

That one is looking sugarmummy that will buy his destiny na grin
TGoddess:

hello...shey u know dat I dinnur call anybody... maje ki aye ee lo baje ooo
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
hahaha, ,this one needs spiritual cleansing cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:

Egbon na fight??
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Boxer007(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2017
Drnice:

My answer: I'm male. I love mostly her "Neatiness and Soft Voice."
Please keep yours coming so we can learn!!!

We don't need stinking females. That's my thoughts y'all
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by phintohlar(f): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Drnice:

My answer: I'm male. I love mostly her "Neatiness and Soft Voice."
Please keep yours coming so we can learn!!!
what is there to learn on dis 1 now? U're indeed funny i swear

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha gringringringringrin O ya mi lenu o.The thing shock me.gringrincheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Supersuave2(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2017
boobs, ass, neatness, good sense of humor, conversationalist, moderateness,... I can go on and on

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

kikikiki
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by smardray(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Egbon na fight??
yes oo..becos those people you called...are here to destroy wit the mouth
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2017
grin

God in her life!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Blackhawk01: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:

Curse not angry undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by makydebbie(f): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Hahahaha this one is sleeping and typing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Supersuave2(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:

grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by smardray(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Curse not angry undecided
speed Darlington and bobrisky fall on your destiny
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2017
wat i like cheesy cheesy
wetin e go be b4 grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

hahaha, ,this one needs spiritual cleansing cheesy
Rolling on the bed laughing my medium-sized ass off.gringringringrin No kee me abeg.grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Blackhawk01: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Hahahaha gringringringringrin O ya mi lenu o.The thing shock me.gringrincheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin

O fe fi ogo Aiye e shey trade by barter fun motor ati shop . shocked cheesy grin

O need itusile tongue
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Blackhawk01: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

You no well
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:
yes oo..becos those people you called...are here to destroy wit the mouth
Is there anything left to destroy??Besides they are not destroyers,they are truth-sayers.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Blackhawk01: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:
speed Darlington and bobrisky fall on your destiny

Sugar mummies fall on your glory, they will suck you dry. cheesy grin tongue
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Blackhawk01: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Is there anything left to destroy??Besides they are not destroyers,they are truth-sayers.

Dayummmm! cool
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I yaff die.gringringrincheesygrincheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Rolling on the bed laughing my medium-sized ass off.gringringringrin No kee me abeg.grincheesygrincheesy
hahahha,,the thing tire me ooo,,if you have any 90 year aunty that's looking for a sugar baby,,kindly pm the boy oo
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by makydebbie(f): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

You no well
Na sugarmummy fit do that one, we still dey hustle. grin grin grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by odaniel1(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Curves......i am a fan of Gradients (mathematicians will understand)...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Is Beautiful, Respectful But She Smells Like A Fish Down There / Romancelanders Abeg Make Una Come To My Rescue Oooo / No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.