Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? (960 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by fissie: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Married men with cheating wives may never get a hint of their wives’ promiscuity by peeping out of the window to see who dropped them off anymore. There are people that have full blown affairs in different social media inboxes. This might sound like a good case for the snooping wife who wants a decent reason to keep tabs on her upwardly mobile husband. Why

But if one gives in to all these presumptions that a lot can go wrong, where is the place of trust and mutual respect in marriages and relationships? Or when can one be said to have crossed the line. Is there always going to be justification for the inse... See more at http://www.covenantrelationships.org/2016/11/trust-in-relationships-will-you-share.html
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin

Definitely I will give the password to my hubby... After all I trust him... kiss

Cc

Traphedges...

1 Like

Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by Edwinmason(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
it depend on what has the password
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by Jayjay0(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
I will have my password to my empty phone wink so she won't find what she is looking for
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by DaddySLY(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
The only woman i trust in tis shitty world is my Mum...n even she doesnt have my password... undecided
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by eitsei(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Spouse? Yes wink

1 Like

Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by stiflerdrug: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Definitely I will give the password to my hubby... After all I trust him... kiss

Cc

Traphedges...

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by YtivitissuP: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
I enjoy privacy a lot.... I'd say no
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by fissie: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2016
your phone and social media passwords?
Edwinmason:
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by fissie: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2016
hmmm... dont you think that can be misinterpreted as you having skeletons in your closet
YtivitissuP:
I enjoy privacy a lot.... I'd say no
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by fissie: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2016
oga daddy Sly, make room for trust na.
DaddySLY:
The only woman i trust in tis shitty world is my Mum...n even she doesnt have my password... undecided
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by sinaj(f): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Edwinmason:
so u wnt share atm password too tongue
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by Edwinmason(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2016
sinaj:
so u wnt share atm password too tongue
if the account na 20,000 dey inside
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by Edwinmason(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2016
fissie:
your phone and social media passwords?
b4 nko
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by sinaj(f): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Edwinmason:
if the account na 20,000 dey inside
we go manage na tongue
Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by Bossontop(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2016
Wifey yes...buh gf heheh!! grin grin cool

Re: Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? by DaddySLY(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
fissie:
oga daddy Sly, make room for trust na.
grin its no use

(1) (Reply)

How Materialistic Nigerian Ladies Are, And How All They Want Is Money / This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U / 10 Biggest Mistakes Guys Make During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.