Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails (2755 Views)

Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails / Send 5,000 FREE Bulk Emails For One Whole Month. / To Y'all Sending Emails,I Get No Time For Emails. Chat Through My Page If U Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Herlyne(f): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Each time I login to check sections and just browse through, I see too many emails sent to me from other members of this site. Please I have decided not to reply any of them, so you can kindly hold them to yourselves. Thank you.
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Vizzim: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Nler's guys both married and single.. Leave the girl alone.
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
Each time I login to check sections and just browse through, I see too many emails sent to me from other members of this site. Please I have decided not to reply any of them, so you can kindly hold them to yourselves. Thank you.
whatsup with dem hornlike brows?

4 Likes

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 17, 2016
BringBackOurRomanceSection cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by IRobot7(m): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:

Mehn, you are harsh ooo.
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Herlyne(f): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Vizzim:
Nler's guys both married and single.. Leave the girl alone.
Thank you for helping me pass the message
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Herlyne(f): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2016
RayRayZicc:
whatsup with dem hornlike brows?
Not really any of your business you know?
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Herlyne(f): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2016
IRobot7:

Mehn, you are harsh ooo.
But I used please

1 Like

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Vizzim: 12:08am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
Thank you for helping me pass the message

Well, i was commenting as well. Anyways ur wlc
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by IRobot7(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
But I used please

Ok dear, my bad.
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by sexxydiva(f): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Nairaland girls can hype themselves sha,are you sure those "numerous mails" are real? Abi na your imaginations? I barely receive pms,cheesy besides, you can just move them to the trash can, this thread is quite unecesaary if you ask me. grin

12 Likes

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by MrCork: 12:15am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:

...but why are you stingy with your punnny...are you racist?.. you hate black people? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Herlyne(f): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2016
sexxydiva:
Nairaland girls can hype themselves sha,are you sure those "numerous mails" are real? Abi na your imaginations? I barely receive pms,cheesy besides, you can just move them to the trash can, this thread is quite unecesaary if you ask me. grin
Because you're not getting any doesn't mean the people don't send.

This your comment wasn't well thought out if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
Not really any of your business you know?
it is my biness buddy smiley why arent you zzzzing?
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Emodeee: 12:20am On Nov 17, 2016
click like if you know say na guy dey behind op moniker.

16 Likes

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Vizzim: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2016
sexxydiva:

R u a boy.. Wonder y u didn't include ur self. Trying uploading a dp and see the wonders.
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Herlyne(f): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2016
MrCork:

...but why are you stingy with your punnny...are you racist?.. you hate black people? undecided
Be civil, I'm not racist. How does that post depict racism for God sake?
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Herlyne(f): 12:22am On Nov 17, 2016
RayRayZicc:
it is my biness buddy smiley why arent you zzzzing?
nothing
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Warhawk(m): 12:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Girls sef.. No be you open thread for Dating and Meet-up Zone??

2 Likes

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by daewoorazer(m): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:

Ohhhh shyte.... You obviously rate yourself too high... Ya must be thinking you d only one they send pms? Maybe urs is even a drop in d ocean of some damsels.... Ur mates are sharing lovely pre-wedding photoshoots every day, you are here complaining.........a lousy bird with 2eggs shouting it's nest is overcrowded... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
nothing
with this 10naira conversation wev had....do reply my mail when it comes in janvier the1st smiley
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by kinggogo: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Sm gals sha undecided

Well, i blame it on some hornyyy nairaland boys grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by MrCork: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:

well you stringy wit your punnnny be cozzz you said black people should stop emailing you.(((read your last post))).... YOU ARE RACIST!(no oofense)) angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 17, 2016
Whatever happened to the "dismiss" button?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by engrMikemd(m): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2016
prayer is the key

1 Like

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by engrMikemd(m): 12:50am On Nov 17, 2016
U av spent barely 2 hours online you are complaining, moreso ya signature reads 'am just here to make friends', yet U still complain when p wanna make friend with.
Na wa for U o.
anyways, I suspect Lia Muhammed here

2 Likes

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by MrCork: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:

SHAME ON YOU!! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by MrCork: 12:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Whatever happened to the "dismiss" button?

^^^ this one goto school ...they usually more intelligent wit extra common sence wink

6 Likes

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by UnknownT: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2016
But yiur signature says " hi, am just here to make friends " . How will you make friends if you ignore the PMS?
Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 17, 2016
WHO ARE THE GUYS EVEN SENDING THESE PM'S TO THESE GIRLS MAKING THEM FEEL LIKE ATIKU ABUBAKAR...I'VE BEING ON NL FOR 3YRS AND I HAVEN'T PM-ED ANYONE BECAUSE I FULLY UNDERSTAND NL IS NOT A DATING SITE....GUYS MAKE UNA FREE ALL THESE BABES..

7 Likes

Re: Please I Have Had Enough Of Your Emails by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
BringBackOurRomanceSection cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex..pictures / Picture Of An Evil Snake That Came To Attack Family Of Five...asab / Money Is A Revealer Of Character.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.