Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning (2660 Views)

This Is The Reason Why The Redpill Is Being Preached. (Graphic Picture) / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Just when eposter decided to take a break from calling out the nairaland mgtows for their ignorance...
Some minutes ago, while scrolling through this section as a guest, i stumbled upon a thread about a moniker who claimed to have lost a 'honest girl'
A popular saying is 'nothing comes free', its obvious here. The redpill is a drug whose origin in the mgtow is from the movie matrix. This pill is taken to see things the way the truely are. To leave fantasy to live in reality.
This isn't an over the counter medication. It cannot be bought nor sold but acquired with knowledge. But here on nairaland, that isn't the case. The redpill rather is traded with common sense.
Another hasty conclusion?
I have stated before that the mgtows have taken it upon themselves to be relationship experts afterall they possess the 'wisdom' that everyone else lacks.
A man who believes others are foolish is actually the only fool.
Everyone learns to learn. Ego prevents the alphas here from doing so...

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Its a thing of pride to be liberal. To not let your past cloud your judgement when advising others or analyzing their situation.
Using the 'mgtow manual' as a guide to always or allowing its doctrines influence every of your decisions or programme your brain till you see every thing good as filthy is plain ridiculous and pathatic.
What differentiates us, even more than our physological variation, are our experiences. What you went through in life wouldnt be the same as mine.
But in a scenario where someone else ask for an advice, i would employ simple logic and use his/her situation rather than mine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
When i first read his thread, i was temped to comment that she was faking her seizures to cover up her misdeeds. Unlike the alphas i decided to wait before typing anything that i would later regret. After reading for a while, i began to see things from the ops p o v. For the frequency of her seizures to the trigger and medication, the op highlighted every detail that i started to feel sympathy for the lady.
A message to the Nairaland Mgtow Association.
Dont let your personal experiences so cloud your judgement that you would be left incapable of reasoning.
Dont be so blind that you would ignore anothers pitiful medical condition only to tag her unfaithful because of what you passed through
In life, while dealing with others pre-taking sides wont always be the best option. Whether all women be hoes to you, dont delibrately ignore the fact that in this situation the lady was blameless.
The mgtow believes in self preservation but not breeding folks who blame a paticular group of individuals for their mistakes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Martinez39s(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Blah blah blah blah. Always trying to sound logical and highly intelligent when we all know you will eventually end up saying nothing reasonable or tangible. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lol even the sensible ones are becoming senseless all because they want to be identified with the 'redpillers' and 'alpha males' which is only a trend here on romance section. grin

The truth is, most of the followers of this "trend" are close minded beings who only see things and reason in one direction which is a very foolish thing to do in this dynamic world. Well I'm a liberal person, I believe in freedom of choice so I hold no brief for these people. For me, what happens on Nl stays on Nl so I'm not bothered. grin grin Nah person wey get something to lose go dey fear them rant. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by khingTony(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
why are you always busy all day thinking about what to say/write to hurt the people who have decided to live their various lives the way they want? don't you have any productive thing to do?

it's amazing you talk too much but manage to make extremely little or no sense at all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by AfroKnight: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Blah blah blah blah. Always trying to sound logical and highly intelligent when we all know you will eventually end up saying nothing reasonable or tangible. cheesy

grin You know him well. He is always saying so much, but essentially nothing sensible.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
khingTony:
why are you always busy all day thinking about what to say/write to hurt the people who have decided to live their various lives the way they want? don't you have any productive thing to do?

it's amazing you talk too much but manage to make extremely little or no sense at all
You have been acknoledged. smiley
Next time when a lady you're dating has a seizure, ignore her, laugh and scream at the top of your voice or whisper in her ears that she's faking it.
Since she be a woman, she be nothing more than a manipulative hoe. Then waik out feeling fly.

The corpse you would meet back would be the albatross around your fragile neck. wink
But know that you have been acknowledged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
AfroKnight:

grin You know him well. He is always saying so much, but essentially nothing sensible.
He still dodges.
I wont bite. If you have anything 'sensible' the counter my claims with your 'logic'.
Its simple. No need to sneak around in 'my thread' whispering things that are irrelevant.
Make a contribution. I can imagine the speed you took to open this thread immediately you saw 'eposter'. It seems im living rent free in the heads of several folks.
Again, i dont bite. wink

1 Like

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Kingsteve(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
So person no fit come romance section again in peace, without seeing different threads on redpill?

Redpill ndi mmuo!
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Martinez39s(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
AfroKnight:

Just like a politician or essential oil salesman. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
That's horrible. The audacity of male depravity.

Apalling!!

ePoster:
You have been acknoledged. smiley
Next time when a lady you're dating has a seizure, ignore her, laugh and scream at the top of your voice or whisper in her ears that she's faking it.
Since she be a woman, she be nothing more than a manipulative hoe. Then waik out feeling fly.

The corpse you would meet back would be the albatross around your fragile neck. wink
But know that you have been acknowledged
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2020
I will never disprove or endorse a movement as the right /wrong way.
When we are young we play with ideologies, start/follow movements to give our lives a sense of purpose and direction. Its not bad until chauvinism sets it. Chauvinism destroys us,and bury our true selves,we become slaves to beliefs rather than beliefs becoming our slaves. Chauvinism will take away all our interests,passions et al and we are left bland.
The world is broad and complex we can't know everything,true wisdom is knowing the extent of our ignorance.

Let us let ourselves be vulnerable and live our lives like new born babies falling and rising and falling and rising again .
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I will never disprove or endorse a movement as the right /wrong way.
When we are young we play with ideologies, start/follow movements to give our lives a sense of purpose and direction. Its not bad until chauvinism sets it. Chauvinism destroys us,and bury our true selves,we become slaves to beliefs rather than beliefs becoming our slaves. Chauvinism will take away all our interests,passions et al and we are left bland.
The world is broad and complex we can't know everything,true wisdom is knowing the extent of our ignorance.

Let us let ourselves be vulnerable and live our lives like new born babies falling and rising and falling and rising again .
if by falling you mean to encourage another to believe that his gf with is faking her seizures because of some negative experiences i have had...
I smoke and drink alot. Thats the choices i've made in my crazy life. But i wont delibrately endanger another nor advise someone to do the same.
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Apalling!!

no compassion, common reasoning or liberalism from our nairaland mgtows. They were rather busy hailing eachothers 'wisdom'.
If the op had asked the same question on MGTOW.com, the replies would have been different.
We here in Africa delibrately tie eachother down with our callousness.
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2020
ePoster:
if by falling you mean to encourage another to believe that his gf with is faking her seizures because of some negative experiences i have had...
I smoke and drink alot. Thats the choices i've made in my crazy life. But i wont delibrately endanger another nor advise someone to do the same.
Exactly.
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2020
ePoster:
has nothing to do with the seizure incidence. I dont know anything about the thread you are making reference to.
But from your post it seems someone was ill and another assumed it to be fake. Its better not to take chances in health issues. You will not forgive yourself it is turns out to be real. Better safe than sorry. Health isn't what do be messed with,even your enemy's health should not be played with.
The falling/rising was to accept our human nature and not to be too guided by rules of movements but allow ourselves be uncertain and mess up at times. Most movement aim is to protect interest of the adherents ,they become too careful and aren't spontaneous. My advice is for us to be flexible abit and not aim to be too guided by codes.live in the present. Too much chauvinism from movements hinders us from this. Out of the billions of ladies on earth you can't tell me all are bad,be open to meeting ladies and let things flow effortlessly without being over analytical
Redpill may have started with good intentions as most movement does, but overzealous us destroying it
Cc:funmisticqueen2

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2020
ePoster:
no compassion, common reasoning or liberalism from our nairaland mgtows. They were rather busy hailing eachothers 'wisdom'.
If the op had asked the same question on MGTOW.com, the replies would have been different.
We here in Africa delibrately tie eachother down with our callousness.
Seriously?
Can you send me links to the thread? Didn't see it
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 12:28am On Jan 25, 2020
Kingsteve:
So person no fit come romance section again in peace, without seeing different threads on redpill?

Redpill ndi mmuo!
a little piece of advice? Live with it by either ignoring or throwing shades as the mgtow here do.
The latter wouldnt help to fix anything and it would most likely make you 'lose it' than not.
Im not attached to my moniker as others are so the insults simply slide off as water does on glass.
I find it comical the the alphas feel they are getting to me when its the other way round.
Imagine the haste they took to open, read and comment on my thread. Thought none offered anything worth the read.
kiss
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Seriously? Can you send me links to the thread? Didn't see it
https://www.nairaland.com/5648919/feel-really-dejected-just-lost/1
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 25, 2020
ePoster:
a little piece of advice? Live with it by either ignoring or throwing shades as the mgtow here do.
The latter wouldnt help to fix anything and it would most likely make you 'lose it' than not.
Im not attached to my moniker as others are so the insults simply slide off as water does on glass.
I find it comical the the alphas feel they are getting to me when its the other way round.
Imagine the haste they took to open, read and comment on my thread. Thought none offered anything worth the read.
kiss
ePoster:
kiss
ePoster:
kiss

it seems you are pained by their ideology.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Omar09(m): 3:01am On Jan 25, 2020
ePoster:

A message to the Nairaland Mgtow Association.
Dont let your personal experiences so cloud your judgement that you would be left incapable of reasoning.

Ones experience shapes one. Ones past has a vital role in one's present and future. Only fools ignore the past thinking the past is the past.
The past is never the past. It shapes the future.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by MrCork: 3:36am On Jan 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Apalling!!

....punnnnnnny is free & it is our human right to ask u for punnnnnny so has far has am concern...YOU OWE ME 3WEEK Punnnnnny for the stress u put me true angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
has nothing to do with the seizure incidence. I dont know anything about the thread you are making reference to.
But from your post it seems someone was ill and another assumed it to be fake. Its better not to take chances in health issues. You will not forgive yourself it is turns out to be real. Better safe than sorry. Health isn't what do be messed with,even your enemy's health should not be played with.
The falling/rising was to accept our human nature and not to be too guided by rules of movements but allow ourselves be uncertain and mess up at times. Most movement aim is to protect interest of the adherents ,they become too careful and aren't spontaneous. My advice is for us to be flexible abit and not aim to be too guided by codes.live in the present. Too much chauvinism from movements hinders us from this. Out of the billions of ladies on earth you can't tell me all are bad,be open to meeting ladies and let things flow effortlessly without being over analytical
Redpill may have started with good intentions as most movement does, but overzealous us destroying it
Cc:funmisticqueen2
the op of the thread's girlfriend is illl, with epilepsy, and he had some doubts as to whether she was being faithful. The argument ensued triggered a seizure. Lete just mention you on the thread. What was appalling was the replies saying she faked the seizure. Lete mention you in the thread
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2020
ePoster:
kiss

Oga stop talkin like a pvssy, you open threads upon threads to attack the redpill movement, you get a reponse then you brag "they are in haste to open ur thread". what did you expect,
if i open a thread to attack muslims, do i nid a phd to know muslims wil definitely flood d thread. My challenge to you is write on other topics n lets see if these same guys will comment.

7 Likes

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by AstroG: 7:24am On Jan 25, 2020
Lemme enjoy this early morning movie cool

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
the op of the thread's girlfriend is illl, with epilepsy, and he had some doubts as to whether she was being faithful. The argument ensued triggered a seizure. Lete just mention you on the thread. What was appalling was the replies saying she faked the seizure. Lete mention you in the thread
I just followed the links,I am not even bothered about the op of the thread its the comments that were disgusting,couldn't go past first page...Nawa o. This NL has tire me aswear

1 Like

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2020
ericsmith:

Oga stop talkin like a pvssy, you open threads upon threads to attack the redpill movement, you get a reponse then you brag "they are in haste to open ur thread". what did you expect,
if i open a thread to attack muslims, do i nid a phd to know muslims wil definitely flood d thread. My challenge to you is write on other topics n lets see if these same guys will comment.

If i created threads passing false information, none of them would be here. They would simply ignore my threads has they have done others. But the truth stings. wink
If attack muslims with baseless theories continously, they would with time learn to leave me and my threads in peace.
But if the topic is criticizing their doctrines which are questionable as in this case, 'alphas claiming a ladies seizure is fake', then they would flood my thread throwing childish tantrums
None of mgtows have offered anything worth the read. If you wont either, then why are you here?
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2020
Samuelite:

it seems you are pained by their ideology.

It's their ideology to ignore someones medical condition because of ego?
Your gf pretended to be sick to throw you off guard cause she was cheating. Rather than analyse this situation, you just comment that the ops gf is faking it and that he has be played.
I didnt know that nairaland mgtow encouraged manslaughter.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by ePoster: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2020
Omar09:

Ones experience shapes one. Ones past has a vital role in one's present and future. Only fools ignore the past thinking the past is the past.
The past is never the past. It shapes the future.
finally someone with enough sense to address the topic.
Our experiences make us different individuals. This teaches us lessons that would guide us in life. They shape our future.
If you read my post, i wrote:
When dealing with others, we must learn that painful virtue that is liberalism. Having an open view of things doesnt make an alpha less of the man he is.
The op outlined every details of his gf's condition. From the frequency to medication to her low self esteem and all that. Yet some mgtows could bear to accept the thought that a lady could be right and that the male brought about the problems.
Must the opposite gender always take the fall? Even if it could cost a life, these men would ignore anothers medical condition to suit their pre-sided conclusion.
Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by AstroG: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I just followed the links,I am not even bothered about the op of the thread its the comments that were disgusting,couldn't go past first page...Nawa o. This NL has tire me aswear

When ah saw the thread and its comments,ah was highly marveled. But due to d fact ah rarely comment on NL these days,ah decided to ignore.

Ah wasn't with happy with the comments ah saw though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2020
ePoster:

If i created threads passing false information, none of them would be here. They would simply ignore my threads has they have done others. But the truth stings. wink
If attack muslims with baseless theories continously, they would with time learn to leave me and my threads in peace.
But if the topic is criticizing their doctrines which are questionable as in this case, 'alphas claiming a ladies seizure is fake', then they would flood my thread throwing childish tantrums
None of mgtows have offered anything worth the read. If you wont either, then why are you here?

Stop bloating yoursef, what you spew might be ur own truth, buh its an absolute trash cos it like no man here share ur ideology asides the ladies, these particular thread is a confirmation.
That you choose to asslick women doesnt mean you love women more than some of us, experience is a teacher n no matter how liberal we chose to live, if will don't learn from d past then going round in cycles is almost inevitable. i av read most version of vbunja redpill articles n their is nowhere he asked men to be insensitive to a woman health issue. The message is men be sensible no one ordered anyone to be insensitive. google there meaning.
TBH, ur post ain't worth it but we can't just let ur trash liter d land ...thats why we are always here to trash it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary / 10 Reasons Why You Should Masturbate / After Getting High On Drugs And Alcohol See How These Two Pretty Ladies Ended Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.