Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

SEX DURING MENSTRAUTION Written By Don David - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX DURING MENSTRAUTION Written By Don David (697 Views)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... / As Shared By Don Jazzy This Evening (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX DURING MENSTRAUTION Written By Don David by 411africa(m): 12:33am On Nov 17, 2016
Firstly, many of you might be perplexed about the above Topic or rather find the Topic disgusting to your hearing but honestly we aint kids here xo i decided to elucidate the above topic for those (mostly girls) that have zero idea or less idea about the Topic

Key Points

Having Sex during Mensuration is completely Safe to a very large extent precisely….I also presumably understand that there have been negative & immoral thoughts about Sex during menstruation most especially from parents & other vices even tho some believe it to be disgusting.

Hence, the belief that sex during menstraution is dangerous originates largely from religious texts/record. Many people wrongly believed that women were “dirty” or“unclean” while menstruating, and for this reason, contact with women during menstruation was limited or forbidden entirely.

Perhaps, it must have occurred to us that some religions still adhere to these practices, However, medically and secularly speaking, there is no reason not to have sex on your period as it is absolutely Safe

Furthermore, Sex during menstraution helps ease the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. In view of this, Many women say that orgasms can ease their cramps….. READ FULL ARTICLE HERE http://411africa.com/2016/10/%E2%80%8Bsex-during-menstruation-all-you-need-to-know/

Re: SEX DURING MENSTRAUTION Written By Don David by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 17, 2016
WHATEVER YOU SAY I STILL WOULDN'T HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL WHEN SHE'S SEEING HER STEW...I MEAN HOW I WAN TEY START?
Re: SEX DURING MENSTRAUTION Written By Don David by ibroh22(m): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2016
disgusting,,,,yuck!!

(1) (Reply)

1 Minute-guide To Having Super-steamy Sex / How To Date A Girl By Making Her Laugh Out Loud! / This Is Going Viral...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.