Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,961 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How To Date A Girl By Making Her Laugh Out Loud! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date A Girl By Making Her Laugh Out Loud! (700 Views)

28 Funny Pick Up Lines To Make Her Laugh / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Date A Girl By Making Her Laugh Out Loud! by lola024(f): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Many guys will be too proud to read this... you think you are bold enough to approach any girl of which its a big lie. Some have the courage, why many have not what it takes....

I know what you are think right now..... yes... you are thinking #lola is crazy right.... smiles.... If you think you don't need this... just move away.....

So lets get to talk....

Like a girl who’s all that and more? Find out how to date a girl by making her laugh. It’s easy when you can be a funny and charming guy all at once.

There are so many ways to date a girl.

You can be the tough guy, the brat boy, or you can be the friend.

But there’s also another great way to win a girl over, and that’s by learning to make a girl laugh.

Tickling a girl’s funny bone is the easiest way to make a girl fall in love with you.

But it’s also riddled with dangers that are not easy to see.

For starters, if you’re not a funny guy and you try to date a girl by making her laugh, you’re probably going to end up making yourself look like an annoying prick.

Another grave danger is the treacherous friend zone. If you’re not too careful with your friendly approach to date a girl, you may end up becoming her I-wish-you-were-gay best friend.

Use these steps on how to date a girl by being a funny guy, and you’ll be able to get the girl to fall in love with you and have a great time being with you, all at once.

[size=14pt]How to date a girl using humor[/size]

Now before you ever try to date a girl using humor, you need to know how to make a girl laugh and have a great time when she’s around you.

Now humor and wit is not something that can be developed overnight. It takes a lot of time. In fact, it’s harder to learn to be funny than every other trick in the book to impress women. But at the same time, humor and wit is something that can make you popular and loved by everyone, not just the woman you’re trying to attract.

To be the popular guy and get any girl you want by making her laugh, you need to be witty and charming all at once. Think Russell Brand, Adam Sandler and Hugh Grant. They’re all exceptionally talented funny men with their own styles of humor. And the best part, no matter what kind of humor you pick, you can always end up with the girl.

[size=14pt]How to make a girl laugh[/size]

To be a funny guy, always look at the bright side of everything and try to find a funny side to everything that happens around you. Being funny isn’t just about what you say, it’s also how you behave when you say something. While it’s never easy to preach about humor, for starters, watch a few standup comedians in their finest hour. You’ll be able to pick up a few beginners tips in no time.

This is just the beginning...... By the end of this post, I can assure you that you will be able to date anyone just be making them laugh

laclick la read
How to Date a Girl by Making Her Laugh Out Loud!

Honorable Mentions
Real Sex Short Stories That Will Make You Horney #1

Real Sex Short Stories That Will Make You Horney #2

Real Sex Short Stories That Will Make You Horney #3

Real Sex Short Stories That Will Make You Horney #4

Real Sex Short Stories That Will Make You Horney #5

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section Off Topic Chat Room / I Need A Guy Who Would Offer Me His 50% Salary. I Would Love Him To Earth / It Was The Longest Of All, And She Squeezed And Squeezed Till....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.