Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency (22571 Views)

How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega / Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times / "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by treebuds: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
GEJ belongs to prison. He is a disgrace to southern Nigeria
The past is over, Jonathan failed to monitor or do well. This time we are seeing little of the change we prayed for. Cattle terrorism should on check. Do not allow herdsmen to attack their host communities. Do not be biased in recovering the looted funds. Negotiate with the Niger delta for peace. Bombing them is not wellcome. Release Nnamdi kanu whose detention is generating a lot of noise. His release or detention will not change anything. Keep moving and be focused
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by treebuds: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
GEJ belongs to prison. He is a disgrace to southern Nigeria
The past is over, Jonathan failed to monitor or do well. This time we are seeing little of the change we prayed for. Cattle terrorism should be on check. Do not allow herdsmen to attack their host communities. Do not be biased in recovering the looted funds. Negotiate with the Niger delta for peace. Bombing them is not wellcome. Release Nnamdi kanu whose detention is generating a lot of noise. His release or detention will not change anything. Keep moving and be focused
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by luvinhubby(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:

My bro

Have been on vacation

How is our wailing brothers & sisters

I did not see PLEASE in your sentence.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sarrki(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin
luvinhubby:

I did not see PLEASE in your sentence.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by chocho28: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
and your ineffectual buffoon economic blueprint is to award fictitious road contract,
You iPods are really folly
I PITY YOUR GULLIBLE SOUL. SO ANY ONE THAT MAKES A COMMENT AGAINST YOUR MASTER UP NORTH IS AN IPOB? YOU ARE REALLY PATHETIC
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sarrki(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
chocho28:

I PITY YOUR GULLIBLE SOUL. SO ANY ONE THAT MAKES A COMMENT AGAINST YOUR MASTER UP NORTH IS AN IPOB? YOU ARE REALLY PATHETIC

Wailers are to be pitied

Not a patriot
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by themanderon: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Here we go with their usual past time of blaming a government that expired almost 2 yrs ago. After almost 2 yrs we don't even know if we are going or coming. That's what you get when you bring in an expired product and try to paint it as a new product. I don't even know if the president is really the one in charge of this country or if he is even aware of the situation the country is in.
Ring ring!!! its almost 2yrs to go what is going to be their excuse after their 4 miserable yrs must have expired? Oh!! maybe the excuse will be gej stole so much money that we never had any money to execute any project!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by engrhorla(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

We are not disputing that, but isn't it high time this silly government started working and stop blaming the past administration

It's like, na curse this Buhari want. sad angry

It's not only high time

It's past time

18months into your administration and your special assistant is spewing rubbish up and down

Nigerians, this is not the way forward.....Nooooo

The best I see this govt doing is taking one step forward & five steps backward

Come 2019, we nairalanders need to strong demand the candidates for elections what is their economic, security, infrastructural policies

This is what we need...letks bear this pain till 2019
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by chocho28: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:

Wailers are to be pitied

Not a patriot
LOOK AROUND YOU BROTHER, EVERY1 AROUND IS NOW A WAILER INCLUDING YOU UNLESS YOU ARE DESTINED TO DIE AS A ZOMBIE
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Damola00: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
HtwoOw:
The worst criminal ever

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

The only person who made hundreds of trillions of profit but did not have a Trillion in savings

Shame

Do you have a background??
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by OreMI22: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
[size=15pt]Buhari, Father of excuses still making up more excuses for his monumental failures

Unlike, Hitler that confused his people with blames and excuses, Nigerian version of Hitler does not even convince his own wife with silly lies.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He should just go ahead and murder more innocent unarmed people on the streets of Kano, that is the only thing he is good at. He can't even face armed militia men called militants.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by steppin: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
saintmark88:

So from people's comments ull know those Tht voted for Buhari??....Too many block heads on this forum.

This is d dumbest comment I have read on nairaland since I joined
I agree, too many blockheads and you're definitely one of them.
FYI, the only people who call GEJ ineffectual buffoon are zombies in this forum. That should have given you a clue.
Besides, he's been in this forum for long and I know he's a Buhari supporter right from the pre-election days.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by DeYoungJoe(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
leave Jonathan alone and focus on how to fix this country that is collapsing in ur hand
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
chocho28:

anyone blinded to the truth are iPods,
How can you say, stealing our common yams is a blueprint for ineffectual buffoon and pdp for 16yrs.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by chocho28: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
anyone blinded to the truth are iPods,
How can you say, stealing our common yams is a blueprint for ineffectual buffoon and pdp for 16yrs.
STOP WALLOWING IN GULLIBILITY

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
dearpreye:

Let Grandpa Buhari do his part and leave the rest.

We don tire for all these blame games.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by EbiClems: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
The Government lacks the impetus to fastract developmental project in the ND and the youth don't believe in the sincerity of the Govt

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Emma5097: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Emma5097:

Gerrara here joor

grin
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by kutchs: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
What project has Buhari's govt awarded other than the #127 million contract for the clearing of grass at IDPs camp?
Silly govt without anything to offer.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by honprof: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
GOD BLESS YOUR GENERATION FOR THIS COMMENT............
sarrki:

grin
ocelot2006:

JESUS CHRIST!!! JUST LOOK AT THIS BLOODY POST RIDDLED WITH BLATANT LIES!! How the hell do you sleep at night

The most extensive project implementation in the power sector with the HIGHEST number of power stations built and commissioned occurred under GEJ. That's not even including extension and rehabilitation of both our transmission and distribution systems, or the massive and audacious sector reform. It is thanks to GEJ that power rose from a paltry 1500MW to 5000MW. Tell me, what the FVCK has Buhari done.

The GEJ administration is responsible for rehabilitating and building the longest length of roads nationwide. THIS was confirmed by the present minister of Darkness and Works Fashola HIMSELF! Yet you're here spewing CRAP.

The GEJ administration was equally responsible for the massive rehabilitation of both air and rail transport facilities. It is thanks to that quiet man from Otuoke that Nigerians now enjoy the rail network, a system whose earlier decay began under Buhari's watch in 1984.

The GEJ administration was responsible for the highest agriculture production output, all those new grain storage facilities, and drastically improving the nations food security. Yet under Buhari, we nation is now talking of an impending FAMINE! In a country with enough arable land?? Fan-fvcking-tastic!

This administration has brought nothing but absolute hardship to Nigerians, no thanks to the gross incompetence displayed from the president to his henchmen, policy flip flops, procastinaton, and outright cluelessness. Yet folks like you quickly gulp up the numerous excuses giving by those airheads in power. Talk about Poor Leadership 101 and stupidity. Or do you folks think the rest of us are fools?? Jeez...

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by saintclem7: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
What nonsense are you people spitting out. While I was serving in Niger state in 2013, the train was working perfectly. Train fromm kano through minna, jeba, oshogbo, ibadan, abeokuta to Lagos. I enter train to Lagos from minna. Ac cabin, vip and economic.

I wonder which kind money they are lying on paper. To be spending on rail project.

Which kind of govt. Is this. Lie lie government. Are the citizens not aware the country was so bad and that was why Change was voted. Now change is a night mare to Nigerians. Work..that was why change was voted. Now you have kept the country in a worse situation. Shame to all the citizens that voted this Government.

sarrki:
A lot of guys are getting it wrong

This is not blame game it's about setting the record straight

Enugu - onitsha is part of the deceit

Second Niger bridge is also part of it

The rail lines is not left out

Gem should apologize to all Nigeria living and hero past

He failed woefully

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by saintmark88(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
steppin:

I agree, too many blockheads and you're definitely one of them.
FYI, the only people who call GEJ ineffectual buffoon are zombies in this forum. That should have given you a clue.
Besides, he's been in this forum for long and I know he's a Buhari supporter right from the pre-election days.

Ur not just dumb ur a "Walking Dead".........so because he has been in this forum for long and has been supportn Buhari, dat means he voted for Buhari.

I weep for the people who sent u to school, ur a waste of resources. Did u follow him to d polling boot??, how r u even sure he has a voter card.......
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by steppin: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
saintmark88:

Ur not just dumb ur a "Walking Dead".........so because he has been in this forum for long and has been supportn Buhari, dat means he voted for Buhari.

I weep for the people who sent u to school, ur a waste of resources. Did u follow him to d polling boot??, how r u even sure he has a voter card.......

Eyaa! Still grasping at straws? Give it a rest, there's no shame being a dullard.
Your president is quite comfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sarrki(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
saintclem7:
What nonsense are you people spitting out. While I was serving in Niger state in 2013, the train was working perfectly. Train fromm kano through minna, jeba, oshogbo, ibadan, abeokuta to Lagos. I enter train to Lagos from minna. Ac cabin, vip and economic.

I wonder which kind money they are lying on paper. To be spending on rail project.

Which kind of govt. Is this. Lie lie government. Are the citizens not aware the country was so bad and that was why Change was voted. Now change is a night mare to Nigerians. Work..that was why change was voted. Now you have kept the country in a worse situation. Shame to all the citizens that voted this Government.

Pls take time out to read your comments once again
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by mayoor15(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
that is the effect of the past, you iPods don't want us to blame or to condemn.
But always defend and support those corrupt people that cause the poor boy misfortune that led to his death
am not ipod or ipod whatever, 2011 I followed PDP, 2015 APC, but am tired of this administration excuses, souls are dying everyday of hunger and poverty and they keep giving us useless excuses, budget was passed may and we can't feel the impact over 6 trillion, if they cant do anytin they shuld keep shut, we await them 2019. Bunch of fools, liars and deceivers..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Asai: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:

Pls take time out to read your comments once again
Weak Defence
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by mex22: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
chocho28:
WHICH WELL MEANING NATION ELECTS SUM1 LIKE BUHARI AS PRESIDENT? I SUPPOSE ONLY A NATION THAT LACKS VISION AND CLEAR DIRECTION. THE ONLY ACHIEVEMENT CREDITED TO THIS GOVERNMENT SINCE ITS INAUGURATION IS BLASTING AND COMDEMNING GEJ. WHAT CAN ONE EXPECT FROM A GOVERMENT THAT DOESNT HAVE AN ECONOMIC BLUEPRINT OR A DEVELOPMENTAL PLAN.

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by badmantin(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
how many times I call u

if u think say u better pass GEJ come to my area and I go commit my first murder.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by xelly: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
You have complained for 2 years now, how has that changed anything? show Nigerians what you have done and stop masturbating about GEJ. You said he is not good? Now you are in power, show us that you are not a time waste in office

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Faces Risks Of Disqualification Over Double Registration / Despite Auctioning Vehicles, Lagosians Still Deliberately Flout Traffic Rules / Minimum Wage: No Longer Feasible, Committee, Governors Yet To Agree - Ngige Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.