Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

"I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! (1772 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I've been in a sexual relationship with my best friend's husband for years.

I know it is wrong but we've not been found out because both our partners sometimes work away. Mine is a geologist and my lover's wife is a lawyer. I don't love this man, neither do I like him, but he's simply amazing in bed.

He's always doing something different and he takes time to study different ways of making it a joy.

My husband just does the same thing in bed, then rolls over to sleep till the next time.

Now my friend tells me they'll soon be moving away because of postings from his office.

He hasn't told me yet, and I don't know if I should believe her, but I do know that I couldn't live without what I get from him.

http://odili.net/news/source/2016/nov/16/347.html
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by talktonase(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2016
ASHAWOOOOOO!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by skedy1(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Mtchewww....wasted MB!
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by Yoshy: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Please someone should donate cucumber to this girl.
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by jamalnation(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
#crap #mnga
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by Jummyjay99(f): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2016
BITCH.....LovePeddler.
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by Jummyjay99(f): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2016
WHAT A BIT*H ....WHO*E
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2016
Yoshy:
Please someone should donate cucumber to this girl.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by greatwhite(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2016
Iranu
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by harry2sexy(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2016
Bloggers and what they do for traffic tho... Smh..

Yet, they say our leaders are corrupt, issokay
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by Vizzim: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2016
End time ladies.. Simple... Ur in 4 disaster
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2016
Hmm

Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
ETW
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Right .....so what do you want approval, an opinion? You are a grown woman you know what you are doing and the consequences but you choose to do it anyway.
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:
Right .....so what do you want approval, an opinion? You are a grown woman you know what you are doing and the consequences but you choose to do it anyway.
Don't mind her
Re: "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband! by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Vizzim:
End time ladies.. Simple... Ur in 4 disaster
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Check This Picture.............and Let Us Knw How U Feel / Chai Man Embarrassed In Public After He Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood( Photo) / See How Lady Victoria Hervey Reveals Her Curves To Fans In See Through Sheer Gow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.