Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women (1069 Views)

In Love With Older Women Than Younger Women / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women by Wizpa(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders,

I don't know if it's a problem or if it's something good but I am more confident talking to older and elderly women than to ladies younger than I am and looking at my past relationship history, I dated more older ladies than those younger than I am and of the same age.

Moreso... I found out that I had Better and long lasting relationship with older women and I also found it easy doing business with them... I have had more of female Bosses and clients than the male counterparts whom I most times tend to have problem with when working with them...

I presently find it difficult to talk to younger ladies... A times I just talk out of point and loose confidence along the line and Its beginning to really affect me...

Please I need serious advice.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women by Vizzim: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2016
For problem.. Hmmm, it's. For advice well since u can talk to older women not seeing anything wrong with u not being able to talk to younger ones. Maybe Ur shy of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women by Damibiz(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2016
Woh,u jst hv to try ok,it is nt easy bt u hv to,develop friendship with young ladies,tell them tinz dat make them happen nd u knw frm there i think tinz will work out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women by talktonase(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2016
Young girls still have that exuberance in them wanting to explore and so they may find you attractive but only for a fling but nothing steady.The older women are more consistent due to their previous bad relationships that must have battered them emotionally.They know how to keep a convo and maintain good relations.It's not you been weird but reality of life that plays out due to our experiences...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Am like this also u know .. But am not an introverted kind of person,am social a good one at that so it helped me alot. Just try and be a social kinda guy.
it will be nice trust me
Re: I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women by harry2sexy(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2016
And I thought I was d only one in this kinda situation. I am always attracted to older ladies but I'm always trying to suppress d feeling

2 Likes

Re: I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2016
You probably get nurturing from older women. As in they either take the lead or they respond with confidence where younger women require you to take the lead and do most if not all the leg work as far as conversation and interactions go. My advice is to not be intimidated by the "Show" young ladies put on to hide their insecurity but to have more confidence in your ability to lead and Cox them out of their shell.

1 Like

Re: I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women by Yoshy: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2016
Only older ladies are attracted to me. The latest was one south african baby mama..hmm! I gats run o

1 Like

Re: I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women by HisMajesty1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Check yourself maybe you have chronic bad breath.
Re: I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Older ladies are matured in thought and experienced while the younger once jumps up and down with too much shakara, maybe cus of their young looks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cheat Successfully. / Why Are Guys Like This? / URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.