Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. (15467 Views)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Apart from the ones from horn of Africa . Nigeria has more lighter skin people than kenyans ,ghananians and South Africans. We have more beautiful bodies and can put on nice make up. Is that why the women from these countries try so much to be like us ? . Kenyans look too thin , dark and can't afford good weaves. Ghananians are too dark ,masculine and wear ugly weaves and make up . South Africans are too dark , ugly with no make up and can't afford even the ugliest weaves. Now you understand where all the jealousy comes from .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
No comment..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by ImaIma1(f): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
But on this same NL, we have heard that Nigerian ladies are ugly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
But on this same NL, we have heard that Nigerian ladies are ugly

From these same jealous people . They can't stand our beauty and swag # fact!. Which of these countries can even open their dirty mouths in front of our faces and say that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by alphacyborg(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Foolish op, foolish thread

I will go with Ghanaian girl anyday anytime, being lightskined does not make you beautiful.

And for ur information, south African girls are the most sophisticated girls in Africa.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
alphacyborg:
Foolish op, foolish thread

I will go with Ghanaian girl anyday anytime, being lightskined does not make you beautiful.

And for ur information, south African girls are the most sophisticated girls in Africa.

You are stupid, you would rather date a charcoal stinking Ghananian from a classy light skin naija girl ? You are lying to Your self grin.

SA sophoscated ? You mean those plain things with no makeup or weave are what you would go for? . You clearly lack taste and class like dbanj. Fools with low self esteem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Apart from the ones from horn of Africa . Nigeria has more lighter skin people than kenyans ,ghananians and South Africans. We have more beautiful bodies and can put on nice make up. Is that why the women from these countries try so much to be like us ? . Kenyans look too thin , dark and can't afford good weaves. Ghananians are too dark ,masculine and wear ugly weaves and make up . South Africans are too dark , ugly with no make up and can't afford even the ugliest weaves. Now you understand where all the jealousy comes from .
kenyan girls look too thin? Bro u must be thinking all kenyan girls look like d ones that feature on olympic marathons.kenyan girls are blessed with fat fat booty and being lightskinned does not equate beautycheesy.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
lefulefu:
kenyan girls look too thin? Bro u must be thinking all kenyan girls look like d ones that feature on olympic marathons.kenyan girls are blessed with fat fat booty and being lightskinned does not equate beautycheesy.

Have you been to Kenya before ? Most of them are too ugly , being dark is a turn off especially in womem,be honest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are stupid, you would rather date a charcoal stinking Ghananian from a classy light skin naija girl ? You are lying to Your self grin.

SA sophoscated ? You mean those plain things with no makeup or weave are what you would go for? . You clearly lack taste and class like dbanj. Fools with low self esteem.

Stop being crazy. Everybody is beautiful in their own right. Besides, it is easier to date a modern black south African than a Nigerian. Because of the fraud mentality in this country.

How can you compare a girl from a country that sells flavoured water as liquid milk with a girl from a country that offers different flavours of milk. A girl from a country that passes margarine as butter with a girl from a country that actually butters their breads.

Besides, I personally know girls from South Africa, and it is true that they are sophisticated

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
AgricSalt:

Stop being crazy. Everybody is beautiful in their own right. Besides, it is easier to date a modern black south African than a Nigerian. Because of the fraudulent mentality in this country.

How can you compare a girl from a country that sells flavoured water as liquid milk with a girl from a country that offers different flavours of milk. A girl from a country that passes margarine as butter with a girl from a country that actually butters their breads.

Besides, I personally know girls from South Africa, and it is true that they are sophisticated

Hahahaha lies from the pits of hell. Have you ever been to go SA ? Clearly not otherwise you would know those hiv carriers are very ugly and unclassy , they resemble that he'll home they call a home. Don't ever put those things above us , we aren't even on the same league. Pit them up against their mates Kenyans and Ghana charcoal.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Have you been to Kenya before ? Most of them are too ugly , being dark is a turn off especially in womem,be honest.
my guy living in kenya is now so much into themcheesy. They might not be so beautiful facially but bros their body na die. They are very blessed at the backcheesy. Our ladies are beautiful too but one disturbing trend i have been noticing is seeing a number of young ladies with potbellies. They will be blessed at the back but stomach go dey shoot out for front. Some will wear those T shirts that will expose their stomach and u will see the fat stomach all shooting out..some riddled with streatchmarks and some of dem wont seem to care but keep on chewing gum as they are catwalking on d street.hmm dark skin is a turn off? So what of Genieve? Does she turn u off cos she's dark?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by alphacyborg(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Am more attracted to dark skinned girls, so I love me some charcoal stinking Ghanaians girls cheesy,

come oo how many percent of Nigerian girls are naturally fairskined without bleaching ?
You'll have self esteem issue.

SA girls are nothing you wrote up there. SA girls are more lightskined (naturally) than Nigerian girls, with their banging body, above average fashion sense, enlightened, oh lawd SA girls are blessing to Africa, of course after my darkskined Ghanaians girls. tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
lefulefu:
my guy living in kenya is now so much into themcheesy. They might not be so beautiful facially but bros their body na die. They are very blessed at the backcheesy. Our ladies are beautiful too but one disturbing trend i have been noticing is seeing a number of young ladies with potbellies. They will be blessed at the back but stomach go dey shoot out for front. Some will wear those T shirts that will expose their stomach and u will see the fat stomach all shooting out..some riddled with streatchmarks and some of dem wont seem to care but keep on chewing gum as they are catwalking on d street.hmm dark skin is a turn off? So what of Genieve? Does she turn u off cos she's dark?

Stop generalizing naija women because of a few unkempt ones, you sound foolish. Are you trying to impress foreigners? . Genie is good looking but look at how dbanj overlooked her for a cheap SA drunk coz of light skin.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Saff(f): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ghana and Somali babes are the baddest. Hands down.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
alphacyborg:

Am more attracted to dark skinned girls, so I love me some charcoal stinking Ghanaians girls cheesy,

come oo how many percent of Nigerian girls are naturally fairskined without bleaching ?
You'll have self esteem issue.

SA girls are nothing you wrote up there. SA girls are more lightskined (naturally) than Nigerian girls, with their banging body, above average fashion sense, enlightened, oh lawd SA girls are blessing to Africa, of course after my darkskined Ghanaians girls. tongue

Go to Ghana then and date ugly charcoal. More and more naija girls are becoming light skin you are the low self esteem one for taking charcoal Ghananian over them. As for SA, ever been there? No. I know what I'm.talking about, those primitive girls with charcoal skin and no clothes are now sophistication,? grin. Are there even schools in that country ever since the white people left?. You lie , we have more light skin than most Africans if not all.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stop generalizing naija women because of a few unkempt ones, you sound foolish. Are you trying to impress foreigners? . Genie is good looking but look at how dbanj overlooked her for a cheap SA drunk coz of light skin.
whats ur beef with foreign girls?cheesy. Its not dat nigerian men are even marrying foreign girls in large numbers anyway. Dbanj and genieve never dated. U think if dbanj dated geneive the relationship would have lasted? Genneive is d type of lady that cant stay with a man.she's like the nigerian Halle Berry version.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Saff:
Ghana and Somali babes are the baddest. Hands down.
Babe your mama born you well.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by alphacyborg(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Go to Ghana then and date ugly charcoal. More and more naija girls are becoming light skin you are the low self esteem one for taking charcoal Ghananian over them. As for SA, ever been there? No. I know what I'm.talking about, those primitive girls with charcoal skin and no clothes are now sophistication,? grin. Are there even schools in that country ever since the white people left?. You lie , we have more light skin than most Africans if not all.

OK if it will help you sleep tonight kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
lefulefu:
whats ur beef with foreign girls?cheesy. Its not dat nigerian men are even marrying foreign girls in large numbers anyway. Dbanj and genieve never dated. U think if dbanj dated geneive the relationship would have lasted? Genneive is d type of lady that cant stay with a man.she's like the nigerian Halle Berry version.

I have no beef , I just think any man who dates or marries in the countries mentioned is settling for less, especially SA. I think dbanj could have done better with a truly naija girl.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
alphacyborg:

OK if it will help you sleep tonight kiss

Good , go away and stop being stupid.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by alphacyborg(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Good , go away and stop being stupid.

Eti ya werey ni ? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

angry
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

..Bro are u referin to white Nigerians angry
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

angry

What's with the face?
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by alphacyborg(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I have no beef , I just think any man who dates or marries in the countries mentioned is settling for less, especially SA. I think dbanj could have done better with a truly naija girl.

Its like I will marry an SA or Ghanaian girl oo cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro are u referin to white Nigerians angry

Black Nigerias vs black SA/ Ghana/ Kenya
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

What's with the face?

.Bro. .but.who told u Nigerian women are good looking. ..have u seen Hisduchess? (No ofeense ) angry

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

.Bro. .but.who told u Nigerian women are good looking. ..have u seen Hisduchess? (No ofeense ) angry

I know for a fact that naija girls are hotter than other Africans , stop the hate
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I know for a fact that naija girls are hotter than other Africans , stop the hate

angry
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Naija women no follow for beauty at all,when dem dey call animals wey get leg make dem come outside, snake they follow come outside?.Abeg OP no take patriotism blind your eyes.The most beautiful women in Africa are those that are from Algeria,Morocco Tunisia, South Africa,Somalia,Egypt,Ghana and,Ethiopia.Mehn those women are hot especially the Algerian women, those babes can kill a man,if the man no strong,because there are so damn hot and beautiful. But I like the Algerian women most,to me they are the most beautiful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

..not sure if someone theif yor glasses but do u were glasses?...who told u Nigerian women are good looking? ...serrrrrrrrrioooooooously!! angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
alphacyborg:

Its like I will marry an SA or Ghanaian girl oo cheesy cheesy
They are very beautiful bro,but if are looking for the epic beauty,look no more because the Algerian women are the hottest and the most beautiful damsels to ever come out of Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / S£xcapade Gone Wrong…(18+) / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.