Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? (1096 Views)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2016
It's not that sex is enjoy by guyz alone.But you will first punish him by letting him to be begging you before you will finally agree and you will say you did it to please him.
I also learned that a guy begging you for sex arouses you a lot and even make you cum than the actual sex.
Re: Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? by talktonase(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2016
They dont want you to see them as cheap olosho!
Re: Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? by Herlyne(f): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2016
undecided so we should just dash you the vag?
Re: Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? by kinggogo: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Gals too beg 4 sezz undecided
Re: Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? by 2dice01: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2016
they be fvcking with our mind since ages
Re: Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? by talktonase(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
we no for mind sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? by 2dice01: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
like you paid for it huh?
Cut the crap..i know you will be very stingy generally

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? by ouzo1(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:

U deserve one cold Legend beer
Re: Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? by mark666: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2016
According to Saint or sorry President Robert Mugabe "It is better for a guy to be stingy with his money that beg a woman for a hole-VG she did NOT drill"

So guys wise-up or fool-down!!!
Re: Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Herlyne:
Dash is an overstatement.
Re: Why Do You Always Want A Guy To Beg You For Sex Before You Accept? by Selfhood: 12:35am On Nov 19, 2016
talktonase:
They dont want you to see them as cheap olosho!

Simple.

(1) (Reply)

Helpp!! / . / Guys,How Truth Is This About Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.