Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State (19863 Views)

President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by JaypeeAnics(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
since apc have succeeded in killing protesters, let pdp also do the same to them.... karma is a bitch...
meanwhile- Gala is now #70 in my area, pls how much is gala in ur area too....
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by airminem(f): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Who are all this ruckus?
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by ikombe: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
krasican:
Meanwhile a reliable source who also spoke to Versatile Reporters disclosed that the Governor was meeting with the lawmakers over the request to secure another N10billion loan
No be only reliable source. Na so una go dey carry yeye rumors undecided

Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by ikombe: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
since apc have succeeded in killing protesters, let pdp also do the same to them.... karma is a bitch...
meanwhile- Gala is now #70 in my area, pls how much is gala in ur area too....
pure water dey go #20 now undecided

Agege bread wey i dey buy #150 and beans #100 na #200 and #150 respectively. undecided
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by justmenoni: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
VERSATILE REPORTERS

Our brothers from Israel and copy copy are like that Zuma pics...meanwhile, why are the supposed honorable missing in the pictures, some Nigerians are just gullible. I can't see the two honorable,their spouses and family members in ay of the pics, yet some zombies are there and here on nairaland shouting on an empty stomach...
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by vickylincon(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
9jatriot:
When it come to being a dictator, Buhari is still a leaner when it comes to Fayose and Wike, yet the duo are always crying foul when the arm of the law do their jobs. The duo are better as opposition and tout leaders. It is a disservice to any people where they are made leaders. Like Fayose like Wike, Fayose refused to allow the state house of assembly meet when he became governor until their tenure ran out then he installed his stooges now Wike does not want any opposition in the house of assembly even though he know being outnumbered they will only have their say and not their way yet he cannot tolerate them but he will wake up from his bed in the middle of the night as the chief security officer of the state and prevent law enforcement agencies from performing their duties. Sometimes I wonder if I offended God in a previous life that he allowed me to be born here. I am too different from the behaviour I see around me abeg.

Wike is winning second term though, rivers state indigene will rather have Wike destroy all the roads and infrastructure in PH than vote in Amechi's APC party.
guy, I tire sef.. This country ehn.. No give yourself hypertension over this country o
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by Eyor1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Taryur3:
Lols...APC won't even grow an inch in rivers state.kudos to my amiable Governor. I don't care what haters may say...I just Love Wine even if he is wrong.lol

Hahaha, sowie oh... My area(Rivers East) is owned by APC.

1 Like

Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by DerrickzB: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
9jatriot:
When it come to being a dictator, Buhari is still a leaner when it comes to Fayose and Wike, yet the duo are always crying foul when the arm of the law do their jobs. The duo are better as opposition and tout leaders. It is a disservice to any people where they are made leaders. Like Fayose like Wike, Fayose refused to allow the state house of assembly meet when he became governor until their tenure ran out then he installed his stooges now Wike does not want any opposition in the house of assembly even though he know being outnumbered they will only have their say and not their way yet he cannot tolerate them but he will wake up from his bed in the middle of the night as the chief security officer of the state and prevent law enforcement agencies from performing their duties. Sometimes I wonder if I offended God in a previous life that he allowed me to be born here. I am too different from the behaviour I see around me abeg.

Wike is winning second term though, rivers state indigene will rather have Wike destroy all the roads and infrastructure in PH than vote in Amechi's APC party.

Oshe analyst.... What has buhari done??.. Why has rivers state been without senators n reps for a year and now.. What wpuld u say about whay buhari is doing to pdp members ... i guess u r not seeing that one... If u say wike is destroying d infrastructures in rivers state... let him continue
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
richidinho:
You use federal might to delay election

We use our little state might to delay their swearing in

Do me, i do you... grin
but their salaries still comes in. Who lose?
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by otokx(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
kcmichael:
This report is one sided..... I was at Forces Avenue very close the place... What happened was that the APC were protesting against the House of Assembly for not swearing in their members Vitoria Nyeche and Andrew Miller.... They got the police permit to protest, but the PDP caretaker chairmen in the 23 LGA's mobilized people to the House of Assembly under the pretense of paying solidarity visit to the Speaker.... When the two party met at the gate of the Assembly the police had to construct a barricade and warned both parties not to pass the barricade but the PDP guys over whelmed the police and tear gas was dispensed on them.... Most guys you see here are those granted Amnesty by the state government they were mobilized to come to the Government House to fill a form but their leaders had another plan.... I am sure the next election will trigger another crises in the state because the Governor is not ready for peace...

Thanks for the report
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by ogaslife: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
will wike be there for ever? hopeless pdp, I look forward to see the end of wike 's tenure
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by back2sender: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
talktimi:
opinions of strangers and sadists are not needed in Rivers state
Has Wike given justice to aluu 4 killed under GEJ. Students were butched and burnt like chicken by fedora cap people and GEJ LED GOVT did nothing and some people want a university to be sited in ijaw land.
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by talktimi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
back2sender:

[s]Has Wike given justice to aluu 4 killed under GEJ. Students were butched and burnt like chicken by fedora cap people and GEJ LED GOVT did nothing and some people want a university to be sited in ijaw land[/s].
use what's left of your brain
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by friday4(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
9jatriot:

Allow 2019 to come before u state talking about second term...
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by friday4(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Eyor1:

Rivers south East is also own by Apc...
Pdp be dreaming with the only good Goodluck did to them by helping them write results in 2015
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by barcaboi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
talktimi:
opinions of strangers and sadists are not needed in Rivers state
bitter truth pill is only repelled by ignorant ones.....
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by talktimi(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
barcaboi:

[s]bitter truth pill is only repelled by ignorant ones[/s].....
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Barr Wike....spits on thread
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by Hardeydamola(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Taryur3:
Lols...APC won't even grow an inch in rivers state.kudos to my amiable Governor. I don't care what haters may say...I just Love Wine even if he is wrong.lol

Only God knows the OTA pia pia wine you are high on to be bold enough to spew this level of shit

1 Like

Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by Taryur3(m): 1:07am On Nov 18, 2016
Hardeydamola:

Only God knows the OTA pia pia wine you are high on to be bold enough to spew this level of shit
Lwkmd...adedamola...the otapiapia seller...na wike I wan write and not wine bro...naughty kid

1 Like

Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by Taryur3(m): 1:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Eyor1:

OK...we are coming to beat all of you like small pikin again.we gonna force u guys off from Rivers.
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by back2sender: 5:29am On Nov 18, 2016
talktimi:
use what's left of your brain
Has Wike given justice to aluu 4 killed under GEJ.
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by talktimi(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2016
back2sender:

[s]Has Wike given justice to aluu 4 killed under GEJ[/s].
so Wike should bypass a matter that's already in a court of competent jurisdiction and give judgement by himself in government house abi ? That's why I said use what's left of your brain. Please don't derail this thread with your ignorance abeg
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by back2sender: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2016
talktimi:
so Wike should bypass a matter that's already in a court of competent jurisdiction and give judgement by himself in government house abi ? That's why I said use what's left of your brain. Please don't derail this thread with your ignorance abeg
Wike naa defender of the judges so make he give justice to aluu 4 killed under GEJ. After all he leave im house for 2 am to go and defend a corrupt judge in Port Harcourt Mansion
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by lacasera14(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2016
A good thing APC has federal might, this is gonna be an action movie. sit tight and enjoy. grin
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by Eyor1(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Taryur3:

OK...we are coming to beat all of you like small pikin again.we gonna force u guys off from Rivers.

Guyman, face reality.. .. We gat two LGAs done and dusted for APC (Opobo and tai).
5 more to go of which 3 are fully APC (Eleme, Oyigbo, Andoni) and the other two will be contested for..... My dear, PDP no get say.
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by talktimi(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2016
back2sender:

[s]Wike naa defender of the judges so make he give justice to aluu 4 killed under GEJ. After all he leave im house for 2 am to go and defend a corrupt judge in Port Harcourt Mansion[/s]
Re: Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State by Taryur3(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Eyor1:

Guyman, face reality.. .. We gat two LGAs done and dusted for APC (Opobo and tai).
5 more to go of which 3 are fully APC (Eleme, Oyigbo, Andoni) and the other two will be contested for..... My dear, PDP no get say.
I don hear u

(1) (2) (Reply)

N12.8 Million Fraud: EFCC Deploys Technology In Court. / 2023 Presidency: The Mind Game Begins / Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.