Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working (973 Views)

Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working by marvelck: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Na wah o. What's going on with ladies these days. Any girl you meet now is always keen to know if the guy is working and single. They keep asking you questions like, where are you from, where are you working and if you are single or married. Its like most girls are so keen to get married and settle down immediately these days. Many of them don't have the time for boyfriend and girlfriend tinz. All they just want to do is to get married to a working class guy and start having kids at soon as possible. Their desire to get married by all means is really getting out of hand...
Re: When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working by NevetsIbot(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
dude... What's with yu nd stupidd questions?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working by Hadez(f): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
If I want to know if you are single. It is because I like you and I want us to date

If I want to make you my man I should also know if you are working. There is nothing despots true about this undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working by kinibigdeal(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Are you single and working
Hadez:
If I want to know if you are single. It is because I like you and I want us to date

If I want to make you my man I should also know if you are working. There is nothing despots true about this undecided
Re: When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working by Hadez(f): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Are you single and working

I have a man and I am working
Re: When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working by sinaj(f): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
wanna knw if u r single coz I wouldn't wnt ur wife to bath with acid sad

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin

That's wat we called a background check... cheesy

With all these recession running upandan, who wud wanna date a broke guy? lipsrsealed
Re: When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working by Switup: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
this is my space
Re: When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working by kinibigdeal(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Well! A man can be friends, family or relatives
Hadez:

I have a man and I am working
Re: When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working by manproud247(m): 5:20am On Nov 18, 2016
If a woman is asking if you working. What she is really saying is do you have the needed money to fund my dreams(marriage, weddings and child catering). They only care for themselves. They don't care about your dreams. All they want is. Money and you better be a working ATM machine
Re: When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working by fayded(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2016
I think what d op is tryna say is dt,women or girls nowadays are becoming too desperate for marriage..dt they do not even care or wantu develop personally..they need a top working class man ...so dt they wouldn't have to do any single work..other than pop babies nd prolly grow fat
it kinda sucks tho,y'all gatz have dreams na or sumfn..a career,u know..something that is yours.
justsaying

(1) (Reply)

Man Hunt! / Check Out These Lovely Photos Of A Groom And His Friends / Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.