Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Man Hunt! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Hunt! (984 Views)

This Is Why I Am Happy Dr Funmilayo Got His Fair Share Of The Witch Hunt / ''Report Them To Me" Tanzanian Govt Hunt Gays / The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hunt! by MChaze25(m): 3:44am On Nov 28, 2016
Though everyone's destiny isn't the same when it comes to the age at which various women get a husband, there is a thin line between searching for a hubby and MAN HUNT!. Don't know why some older ladies will become so desperate as to start going after a guy much younger than you and who is not even interested in you at all. What kind of brazen attraction is that one?.....wonders
Was almost a victim of one desperate single lady who wouldn't just get out of my sight with her fifty year old face.*laughs out loud*
It was terribly annoying..i was gentle man enough to handle her advances with maturity but at a point, it became so offensive that I had to leave the environment for her not to ever see me again....Jeez
The truth is that most ladies don't even know how to approach a guy at all. Why even approach a guy that doesn't give a damn about you from day one. Them swear bad thing for you?. Can desperation get so bad?. Ladies should be taciturn enough to discern how to get a guy's attention. Sometimes its just SOFT WORK. Little help gestures appeal to many guys than gifts or nice outfits.
If only ladies know how many guys pass through sleepless nights to find a perfect way to get close to them or woo them, then they wouldn't act so dumb in approaching any guy they like. Being afraid of sounding cheap simply means being afraid of sounding like a dumbass. It means you can't even figure out anything creative to hit at your admire.
Years will pass you by and then you start MAN HUNT!. Why?
Sometimes give good gestures to guys you like with a clear conscience. Wear that cloak of friendship inside out. Smile often and eschew that anger part of you. Temper supercedes temper and until you jam the one that's higher than you, you will calm down by force.
Time doesn't wait on any lady but never a good excuse to do a MAN HUNT on anyone.
Re: Man Hunt! by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 28, 2016
Man Hunt... Coming to a Cinema near you grin
Re: Man Hunt! by MChaze25(m): 3:58am On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Man Hunt... Coming to a Cinema near you grin
LOL
Re: Man Hunt! by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 28, 2016
MChaze25:

LOL

I'm an old woman undecided
Re: Man Hunt! by MChaze25(m): 4:12am On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:

I'm an old woman undecided
like 35?
Re: Man Hunt! by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 28, 2016
MChaze25:

like 35?

Yep so save your pm tongue
Re: Man Hunt! by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:16am On Nov 28, 2016
grin

The word MAN HUNT sound so harsh.. Its like looking for a man and then slaughter him tongue
Re: Man Hunt! by MChaze25(m): 4:21am On Nov 28, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

The word MAN HUNT sound so harsh.. It like looking for a man and then slaughter him tongue

Bros I almost got slaughtered na grin
Re: Man Hunt! by MChaze25(m): 4:23am On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Yep so save your pm tongue
And you are posing like that on your DP
which way na?
that's my concern
Re: Man Hunt! by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 28, 2016
MChaze25:

And you are posing like that on your DP
which way na?
that's my concern

I don't understand what you're getting at. I don't like your dp too so. ...
Re: Man Hunt! by MChaze25(m): 4:41am On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:

I don't understand what you're getting at. I don't like your dp too so. ...
don't get it twisted, but hope you get a good hubby soon undecided
Re: Man Hunt! by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 28, 2016
MChaze25:

don't get it twisted, but hope you get a good hubby soon undecided

I am complete; unlike you. So I hope you find what you're looking for (woman). smiley
Re: Man Hunt! by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2016
MChaze25:

Bros I almost got slaughtered na grin

undecided

I no bros ooo...
Re: Man Hunt! by MChaze25(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

undecided

I no bros ooo...
sorry then
Re: Man Hunt! by MChaze25(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:

I am complete; unlike you. So I hope you find what you're looking for (woman). smiley
I pray oh.. with your dp its uhuru for your searching game, lol
Re: Man Hunt! by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2016
MChaze25:

I pray oh.. with your dp its uhuru for your searching game, lol

And only fools fall for it. Exhibit A: YOU! cool
Re: Man Hunt! by MChaze25(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:

And only fools fall for it. Exhibit A: YOU! cool
I knew you aint even a girl...lol

(1) (Reply)

Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. / See How Kylie Jenner Displays Cleavage In Tiny Crop White Top To Fans / Hehe :see How This Beautiful 25-year-old Woman Celebrated Her Divorce, (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.