Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed (567 Views)

VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed / "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by mamabomboy: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has said the Federal Government’s re-orientation programme, “Change Begins With Me” has no political coloration. Speaking during a presentation to the Governors Forum at the Presidential villa, Abuja, the Minister appealed to state governors to support the reorientation campaign. According to Mohammed, “The campaign is aimed at achieving a paradigm shift in the way we do things and geared towards achieving an attitudinal change. “With the total breakdown of our core values in the past years, it is imperative that we re-orientate ourselves with a view to restoring those time-tested values. “Your Excellences, it is important to note that this is a national campaign. It has no political, religious, or ethnic coloration. “The breakdown in our time-tested values, the preference for imported goods, the poor attitude to work, the mindless corruption in our society, etc, are not limited to any part of the country, any political party, or any religion. “We are of the strong belief that your cooperation is absolutely important if the campaign is to succeed.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/17/lai-mohammed-begs-governors-support-change-begins-says-programme-not-political/
Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by Demainman1: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bastard man
Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by Brightology2(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hahahahahahaaha
Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by mamabomboy: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Tell that to the Afonja nation. They are the only people on earth who believe their ancestor came down from heaven on a rope. Even Jesus christ came to earth through the womb of a woman. Senseless good for nothing people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by bilulu(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
If Nigerians want to really buy into this program the first step will b a nation wide revolution
Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
the lightning wey go strike diz minister of lies dey travel 4rm hell to him personal residence at 6.66666666kmphundecided

Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by psucc(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
When the change starts with Buhari, it gets all my support including coffin and grave.

#BuhariShow#Certificate
Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by aare07(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
T
Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Alh. Lienus, you don come back from your mouth recession ni?
Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by Blue3k(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Start with the police force that take bribes every mile during so collect a check points. If the administration cant control those idiots directly under control how can anyone take you seriously.
Re: Nigerians, Please Support Change Begins With Me: Lai Mohammed by Sweetguy25: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
The #changebeginswithme campaign has already failed and the minister knows. Nigerians have taken the campaign for what it is - a show of hypocrisy and incompetence.

(1) (Reply)

In Honor Of The Man; Goodluck Jonathan – Charles Ogbu / Tinubu Delivered 778% Increase In Buhari Votes In 2015 / Revealed- How Ogun Governor ‘diverted’ Workers’ Pensions To Private Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.