Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Atiku For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku For 2019 (4124 Views)

2019: Adamawa APC Dumps Atiku For Buhari / Kannywood Stars In Kaduna Support Atiku For 2019 / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
On behalf of myself and the youths of this 'great nation', I want to state here that ATIKU is the man that can take us to the PROMISE LAND. There is no northerner as liberal as ATIKU who understands the diversity of Nigerians, the fact remains that an average northerner is an extremist but ATIKU is of a rare specie. As of now, Atiku remains the only viable candidate that can deliver and take us to the greater height.

This thread is only for warriors that love this nation.

Cc:

madridguy

whynotthetruth

Firefire

paulidu

Rilwayne001 (now a wailing wailer)
Re: Atiku For 2019 by Firefire(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ati-what?

7 Likes

Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Firefire:
Ati-what?

we divided in this country, and one thing is for sure that the north would rule again. I don't see any northerner aside ATIKU that can fill in the gap.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by Rilwayne001: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
On behalf of myself and the youths of this 'great nation', I want to state here that ATIKU is the man that can take us to the PROMISE LAND. There is no northerner as liberal as ATIKU who understands the diversity of Nigerians, the fact remains that an average northerner is an extremist but ATIKU is of a rare specie. As of now, Atiku remains the only viable candidate that can deliver and take us to the greater height.

A Igbo president will do or what do you think? grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku For 2019 by Rilwayne001: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

we divided in this country, and one thing is for sure that the north would rule again. I don't see any northerner aside ATIKU that can fill in the gap.

Unless Atiku is going to go with another party, Buhari is definitely coming again under APC, and do you really think another party can perform big time in Nigeria in 2019??

1 Like

Re: Atiku For 2019 by Firefire(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Atiku can NEVER rule Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku For 2019 by madridguy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yinmu Sai Baba till 2023

OZAOEKPE:

This thread is only for warriors that love this nation.

Cc:

madridguy

whynotthetruth

Firefire

paulidu

Rilwayne001 (now a wailing wailer)

3 Likes

Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

A Igbo president will do or what do you think? grin cheesy grin
We know its not possible, but i believe ATIKU remains the best choice
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
madridguy:
Yinmu Sai Baba till 2023

when my God is not asleep grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku For 2019 by Rilwayne001: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

We know its not possible, but i believe ATIKU remains the best choice

Uhm! How, what makes him different?

1 Like

Re: Atiku For 2019 by madridguy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin grin

OZAOEKPE:

when my God is not asleep grin
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Uhm! How, what makes him different?

The only reason why i prefer him to any other northerner is that hes not a 'RENOWNED BIGOT', whats killing us in this country is that we place so much emphasis on religion and thats why everything is failing. I was talking to a friend and he was telling me how their business is crumbling because they don't have access to FOREX, but we see that ani mal on the throne granting FOREX to some use less ani mals going to some pilgrimage in the middle ease cum medina. We need better candidat, and ATIKU seems to be the only best we have for now.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by Sweetguy25: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Why do people hate Atiku so much? What crime did he commit?
Re: Atiku For 2019 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Atiku has all it takes to lead this nation. He is one of the few politicians whose political clout cut across the land. He only needs to make wise political decisions as we approach the next election cycle.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by edi287: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Apparently he was a serial looter when he was in government.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Truth is that he never committed any crime, just as @donaldtrump was washed by the media while hillary was being treated like an egg, the media has been bought by the powers that be to say thrash about ATIKU. I only hope we embrace the truth........... for me he is a good guy.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by Rilwayne001: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

The only reason why i prefer him to any other northerner is that hes not a 'RENOWNED BIGOT', whats killing us in this country is that we place so much emphasis on religion and thats why everything is failing. I was talking to a friend and he was telling me how their business is crumbling because they don't have access to FOREX, but we see that ani mal on the throne granting FOREX to some use less ani mals going to some pilgrimage in the middle ease cum medina. We need better candidat, and ATIKU seems to be the only best we have for now.

You never can tell whether he's a bigot or not. And bigotry is not the only problem we are facing in Nigeria. The major problem of our government is CORRUPTION. Once corruption is eliminated, every other thing will follow suit. What makes you think that ATIKU is not as corrupt as OBJ or any other corrupt politician out there?
Re: Atiku For 2019 by Sweetguy25: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
edi287:

But so are other politicians who are currently in government?
Re: Atiku For 2019 by biaframustcome: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Give me another country, I don't want to be ruled by illiterates
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
edi287:

lemme know the panel that indicted him when you do your research sad
Re: Atiku For 2019 by Rilwayne001: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
biaframustcome:
Give me another country, I don't want to be ruled by illiterates

You are the illiterate here because ATIKU is not an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku For 2019 by DONSMITH123(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
DONSMITH123 2019.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by DONSMITH123(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
madridguy:
Yinmu Sai Baba till 2023

If na Joke stop am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You never can tell whether he's a bigot or not. And bigotry is not the only problem we are facing in Nigeria. The major problem of our government is CORRUPTION. Once corruption is eliminated, every other thing will follow suit. What makes you think that ATIKU is not as corrupt as OBJ or any other corrupt politician out there?
Truth is that its gonna take the heavens to fall down before a technocrat(real ones) can lead us as it is in the U.S.A, is like you fail to realise that the ani mal on the throne is not a listening president, looks dumb and act as one. Of all the other candidates to come out from the north, ATIKU seems to be one of if not the only 'JASI' being.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
DONSMITH123:

If na Joke stop am
Tell someone about ATIKU cheesy

ITS all about him
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
DONSMITH123:

If na Joke stop am

you they mind madridguy, the man should come to ladipo market to shout SAI BABA FOR 2023 make he see how/wetin them go do am...
Re: Atiku For 2019 by edi287: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sweetguy25:

But so are other politicians who are currently in government?
I agree. I think there are worse people in government.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
edi287:

I agree. I think there are worse people in government.
ATIKU would have performed better compared to the ani mal on the throne
Re: Atiku For 2019 by edi287: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

lemme know the panel that indicted him when you do your research sad
You notice I used the word "apparently"?? Let's not pretend the guy is a Saint because he definitely isn't
Re: Atiku For 2019 by Sweetguy25: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Truth is that he never committed any crime, just as @donaldtrump was washed by the media while hillary was being treated like an egg, the media has been bought by the powers that be to say thrash about ATIKU. I only hope we embrace the truth........... for me he is a good guy.

Atiku had the best manifesto for candidates seeking to contest the 2015 presidential elections. His plans were very sound but unfortunately, all Nigerians care about is voting a president who will fight corruption.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by edi287: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

ATIKU would have performed better compared to the ani mal on the throne
Buhari isn't as corrupt as Atiku. Incompetent? Maybe but definitely not as corrupt. Believe it or not, I think the guy has good intentions...he's just out of touch.

1 Like

Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
edi287:

You notice I used the word "apparently"?? Let's not pretend the guy is a Saint because he definitely isn't
brother, we can never find a saint. even the so called ani mal on the throne is not a saint

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money / 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki / Pictures Of Yusuf Buhari In Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.