Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches (49661 Views)

78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State / Photo Of First Primary School In Nigeria, Established in 1865 / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches by Slimmos(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2016
NotComplaining:
Misguidance of the highest order. Islamic Univrsitities worth their title are free.

It begs the question, what community work do churches actually use their tithes for? Profiteering from the so called children of God... Buying jets, fancy cars and humongous abodes...

Jesus was categorically poor and supposedly died within abject poverty for the sins of mankind. I ask what sacrifices have the churches made to emulate the basic traits of their lord and savior. Why are they claiming their lord is rich

Everything about churches of today are diametrically opposed to Jesus's teachings; shouting on loud speakers, coercing alms from the poor, daily mass miracles, charging for knowledge, method of clothing in congregtation...the list goes on.

If Jesus lived today, who do you think most resembles him in teachings and practice? Muslims or Christians?
U mean Al-Qalam University, Katsina
Crescent University, Abeokuta
Al Hikmah University, Ilorin
Fountain University, Oshogbo are all free? Bros pass me d weed u do smoke. I want to have a taste of it... Al hikma in Ilorin and Al-qalam in katsina are fucking expensive, just like covenant too. I have sec sch friends there. D reason u wont here it is because, bloggers love ridiculing christianity.. Bros, I finished from a public university but If I have a chance my younger ones will surely go to covenant university. That school is dope mehn.

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches by jtjohn(m): 5:00am On Nov 19, 2016
Nellybii:

Obviously we know the only set of people that can author these sort of nonsense judging from the contents. Apart from the fact that this is childish and ill-conceived, it also derails the thread. Therefore the mods should do the needful.
Thank you, though it was only a joke and mean no harm.
Re: 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches by notoriousbabe: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Elxandre:

These are the type of people ruining NL.

You always post Daftly!
What is wrong with you?
is Seun complaining or are you a moderator?did you come here because of me? Ok you have been noticed,now move on for the next hediot or fool to be attended to tongue tongue
Re: 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches by pinoras24: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
If I may ask, how old is this south African uni?
Re: 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches by seaboi06(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
NotComplaining:
Misguidance of the highest order. Islamic Univrsitities worth their title are free.

It begs the question, what community work do churches actually use their tithes for? Profiteering from the so called children of God... Buying jets, fancy cars and humongous abodes...

Jesus was categorically poor and supposedly died within abject poverty for the sins of mankind. I ask what sacrifices have the churches made to emulate the basic traits of their lord and savior. Why are they claiming their lord is rich

Everything about churches of today are diametrically opposed to Jesus's teachings; shouting on loud speakers, coercing alms from the poor, daily mass miracles, charging for knowledge, method of clothing in congregtation...the list goes on.

If Jesus lived today, who do you think most resembles him in teachings and practice? Muslims or Christians?
Almighty God bless you,i av heard dis Christians once say if you don't pay Ur tithe but give it to the beggers and the poor,you av robbed God
chai!!! what is that shit☺...the thing is Christians are blindfolded
Re: 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches by ericadianas(f): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
their cup of tea. http://www.ericadianas.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.