Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders (5264 Views)

Tribes Whose Women Are Feared By Men / School Children Feared Dead As School Bus Catches Fire In Abuja / Is It Better To Be Feared Than To Be Loved Or Vice Vice-versa? (2) (3) (4)

Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
my people say when lion see elephant he remembers his place, i can fight up and down but i know were my madness reach, if i see senior men, i dey rest, humble and loyal. these are men nd women that i have noticed that people fear clicking quote to insult them, i no dey asslick anybody but una know say i dey always talk am as e be

without wasting your 10mb sub lets go forward

first on the list is Ish ilove no rubbish lady no wonder she became a mod, when le zz sees her, him dey run cheesy, she is the only girl that i have seen pull peoples skin of their body and they hide in shame, una remember her and missclassy cheesy the fear of ishil ove is the begining of wisdom, you either asslick or you bone cheesy

number 2 my boss of boss wing back mention him and face fire, he doesnt repeat words and he is always on point, i have fought from ts om to naij aboiy to lez z but fear no let me try wing back cheesy i no get power, unlike those people his words will make you think ur life.

number 3 jay son1 when the league of monarch league of palace guards see this guy they always run cheesy, when ever bush sees him cheesy he goes offline, if i insult bush him go dey form boss but once he sees this boss cheesy , real gangster men, says he sells guns but his fingers are more hurtful than bullets cheesy

number 4 bbm pin crap, trash , garbage cheesy i know him method cheesy him go first drop simple sarcastic comment waiting for you to mention him so him go fit say wetin him be wan talk cheesy when you do cheesy #fishtankbrain #clown, them no dey mention this one anyhow unless you wan insults cheesy

number 5 mynd4 the last digit shall not be mentioned, some hate him , some dislike him, me i no even know where i dey for him mata tongue , i just sha know say the fear of him is the beginning of wisdom, i hear say him dey friendly , see thread of him and mim zyy dey exchange mid night blues wink

number 6 oga seu this boss is strictly based on religious section, any religious thread that makes fp just know say na him, nobody insults him or tries to pick a fight with him, i hear say him own ban na for life cheesy cheesy cheesy, girls dey crush for attention and baba dey ignore cause him know

number 7 those unknown men in politics section i no dey frequent there but i greet una bosses grin , i dey see una for fp

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by dharay99: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2016

You don't 'frequest' there huh?
Alright, go on....
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by LadyAimy: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Get a life son!
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
dharay99:

You don't 'frequest' there huh?
Alright, go on....
na mistake angry
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
LadyAimy:
Get a life son!
is it your life cheesy abi sense dey pain you

Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by dharay99: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
na mistake angry
...& its still ain't corrected yet.
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by kinggogo: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Say dem b god or wetin undecided
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
dharay99:

...& its still ain't corrected yet.
done do am cheesy how you see the list i try abi?
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by LadyAimy: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
is it your life cheesy abi sense dey pain you
Don't even start Jude.. Maintain your lane cos I go make sure you enter kirikiri till 2030 cool

Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinggogo:
Say dem b god or wetin undecided
try your luck with any and give me gist
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
LadyAimy:
Don't even start Jude.. Maintain your lane cos I go make sure mynd do you enter kirikiri till 2030 cool
you now use mods to warn people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy come back when your are a woman
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
LadyAimy:
Don't even start Jude.. Maintain your lane cos I go make sure you enter kirikiri till 2030 cool
does mynd know that you are oyind17 alternate cheesy
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Hadez(f): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Being an Internet built doesn't make people fear you. It makes you look like a childish fool who spends all his life on nairaland.

Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by makydebbie(f): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
"Most feared"?

But this is a faceless forum undecided

Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
vagabondMynd44:
5 is a vagabond, a paedophile that sends mails to underage cunt.s like refiner. The idiot gets hardon when banning guys and leaves girls he won't even see their bra
stupid kid he is
see killing my hand no dey ooooo, fighting him wont help you win him oooo, he is a mod , na your moniker go suffer am
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hadez:
Being an Internet built doesn't make people fear you. It makes you look like a childish fool who spends all his life on nairaland.
oya come chop ban grin where mynd self
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
makydebbie:
"Most feared"?

But this is a faceless forum undecided
ghana jollof angry you no sabi anything

Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by makydebbie(f): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
ghana jollof angry you no sabi anything
can you stop calling me that??!
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
makydebbie:
can you stop calling me that??!
can you stop behaving like that ??
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by LadyAimy: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
does mynd know that you are oyind17 alternate cheesy
Oyin is my best friend and we live together. So I'm not an alt
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Most feared on a virtual forum? Yeah whatever

Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by LadyAimy: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
vagabondMynd44:
5 is a vagabond, a paedophile that sends mails to underage cun.ts like refiner. The idiot gets hardon when banning guys and leaves girls he won't even see their bra
stupid kid he is
How far grin I know who you be by this post grin

Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by kinggogo: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
I dnt go abouh quoting pipu jst to hit a nerve undecided, i jst drop my comment nd move d hell on.
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
LadyAimy:
Oyin is my best friend and we live together. So I'm not an alt
see lies cheesy cheesy cheesy go and hide lipsrsealed tolontolon
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:
Most feared on a virtual forum? Yeah whatever
una no dey learn, mention any of them and let us know how it went cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
vagabondMynd44:

he is just another black monkey that justifies why blacks shouldn't be allowed into any position of power. A fool that will bite the dust whether he likes it or not
abeg na, make them no close this thread, i need my main freed cry
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinggogo:
I dnt go abouh quoting pipu jst to hit a nerve undecided, i jst drop my comment nd move d hell on.

i dey with you for that one wink
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
una no dey learn, mention any of them and let us know how it went cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sorry ...I just cannot be bothered right now
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by LadyAimy: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
see lies cheesy cheesy cheesy go and hide lipsrsealed tolontolon
watin be tolontolon Watin want make me hide, unlike you I don't give a fuçk about this forum. Childish trolls like you don kill the fun here.
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by kinggogo: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
C u wey fit fyn trouble 4 Africa grin grin. Jst dey terrorize all dis gals. grin upandan

U dey still run 4 Mr. Nairaland shey grin

#mnga grin

Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) / My Boyfriend Is A Daddy / what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels?