Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land (7029 Views)

Middle Belt Youths Give Herdsmen Quit Notice To Vacate Region Before October 1 / Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by nairalandaddict: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
A war might be looming in Delta State as the members of Ighele-Urhobo (Youth Wing of Urhobo) Udu Local Government Chapter today gave all Ijaw indigenes resident in Udu land fourteen days to vacate their land including, Aladja community.

The ultimatum is based on the recent attacks by the Ogbe-Ijoh and Isaba communities where some persons were killed with others still being held hostage.

Chairman of Ighele-Urhobo in Udu, Comrade Sunday Subi handed down the ultimatum to the Ijaws on behalf of Urhobo youths at Aladja when the President General Of Urhobo Progress Union, UPU WorldWide stormed Aladja community for on-the-spot assessment of the troubled Aladja Community.

Comrade Subi reiterated that the brewing communal war between Aladja and Isaba /Ogbe-Ijoh communities concerns even Udu and the entire Urhobo nation.

He warned that within the fourteen-day ultimatum, the Ijaws should release all kidnapped Urhobo indigenes just as he called on Urhobo sons and daughters in Ijawland to return back home.

In his words, “Urhobo and Udu are ready to fight for Aladja. Pass this message to Aladja people. Okowa act now or Udu shall act. We give
all Ijaws within Udu land 14 days to leave our land. The youths will go round announcing that soon. Ijaws must release those kidnapped and Urhobos in Ijaw land should come back home.”

Comrade Subi stated that the call became necessary with the “unending killings and kidnappings of Urhobo people by the Ijaws.”

SOURCE: http://www./1713-war-looms-in-delta-as-urhobo/

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Violence.png[/img]
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by ufuosman(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
pls oh, we don't want crisis, let's continue to live in peace

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by OJUcrook: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
The bloodletting over land dispute between the Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ilaje and Isoko might never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Edwinmason(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
this crisis have being going on between ijaws and aladja community because of plots of land

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by wassade: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by orimsamsam(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheEastActivist:
They accused Igbos of dominating them and United on a common front to petition against them now they have realised that all those fronting spearheaded by the ijaw was for them to take over Niger delta with their land grabbing espionage and who the true enemies is...

I have nothing else to say to those minorities there bc ijaw is not a minority in their midst and so there boldness, [size=16pt]but they ask for it let them suffer it with their blood. [/size]

Penny wise pound foolish
why are u filled with hate.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by orimsamsam(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheEastActivist:

I don't tolerate both foolish people and foolish trolls... This is my life and I choose who to hate and whom to love which is not your business therewith.

Better Stay off my mention if you have nothing reasonable to say
continue hating then.

Kosi nnkan ti o kanmi

11 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Progressive01(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
orimsamsam:
why are u filled with hate.
What do you expect from a Ugandan?? cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by bloodykiller: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
What do you expect from a Ugandan?? cheesy
[/s]
stale rubbish from a sadist grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by TheEastActivist: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
orimsamsam:
continue hating then.

Kosi nnkan ti o kanmi

If you had dictated for yourself on minding your business just as you are doing for others, you might have been established by now...

Now Mr lover man, can you go right there and help them fight off the land grabbers? If you cant do that just now you are worst than a Hypocrite.. Yimmu!!

5 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by bloodykiller: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
let me invoke the spirit of tonyebarcanista my boy here grin
tonyebarcanista will you fight?
abeg no do ooo you know say you no get liver cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by orimsamsam(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheEastActivist:

I[size=16pt]f you had dictated for yourself on minding your business just as you are doing for others, you might have been established by now...[/size]

Now Mr lover man, can you go right there and help them fight off the land grabbers? If you cant do that just now you are worst than a Hypocrite.. Yimmu!!
maybe u mistake everybody to be like you that feed from the crumb. Well am established and happy

Continue ur hatred, u are on ur way to self destruct

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nonsense empty chest-beating ultimatum!

The Ijaws residing peacefully in Udu and all parts of Urhoboland should discard this empty threat by these clowns that doesn't represent the patriotic interest of Urhobo people.

If they cannot peacefully resolve their differences, they should go to court...
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
TheEastActivist:
They accused Igbos of dominating them and United on a common front to petition against them now they have realised that all those fronting spearheaded by the ijaw was for them to take over Niger delta with their land grabbing espionage and who the true enemies is...

I have nothing else to say to those minorities there bc ijaw is not a minority in their midst and so there boldness, but they ask for it let them suffer it with their blood.

Penny wise pound foolish
[/s]
iPad and bitterness....

10 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Igboid: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheEastActivist:

I have nothing else to say to those minorities there bc ijaw is not a minority in their midst and so there boldness, but they ask for it let them suffer it with their blood.

Penny wise pound foolish

Nnaa, Ika a nor nnor nwanyor, rapu ndia ka fa jili aka fa dozie onwe fa.
Ika rapu I nweta Ndiigbo ebea.

Okwu a, agbasalu anyi.

8 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by TheEastActivist: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Igboid:

Nnaa, Ika a nor nnor nwanyor, rapu ndia ka fa jili aka fa dozie onwe fa.
Ika rapu I nweta Ndiigbo ebea.

Okwu a, agbasalu anyi.

Udo. Nsogbu adighi
Ihe mere eme emego
Ka m hazie yah
E tinye n'aka na oburu n'ichogho

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by TheEastActivist: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
iPad and bitterness....

E pain am!!!
For you to have mentioned me and labeling me ipad grin

Ijaw and land grabbing... cheesy
Is high time you guys are sent back to oloibiri in Bayelsa state...
cheesy grincheesy

13 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by TheEastActivist: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
orimsamsam:
maybe u mistake everybody to be like you that feed from the crumb. Well am established and happy

Continue ur hatred, u are on ur way to self destruct

Mr lover man when are you going to join them to fight for them?
Keep deceiving yourself that you have established yourself nah time go tell you... Hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by MrAnalyst: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Trouble is brewing. The Niger Delta is truly a problematic area.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Godemcee(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
igbo's av brought there stupidly here again.how does ijaw nd urhobo matter concern them.
very hateful beast,bunch of pathetic loosers

9 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Igboid: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Udo. Nsogbu adighi
Ihe mere eme emego
Ka m hazie yah
E tinye n'aka na oburu n'ichogho

Nsogbu adiro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Igboid: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Godemcee:
igbo's av brought there stupidly here again.how does ijaw nd urhobo matter concern them.
very hateful beast,bunch of pathetic loosers

In midol's voice:
We Yoruba muslims will be happy, if Ijaws/ Urhobos should stop fighting each other, and instead unite to fight Yeebos, so that we Afonjas will be happy.
grin cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by babyfaceafrica: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Godemcee(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Igboid:

In midol's voice:
We Yoruba muslims will be happy, if Ijaws/ Urhobos should stop fighting each other, and instead unite to fight Yeebos, so that we Afonjas will be happy.
grin cheesy
I know u guys get orgasm seeing chaos in Nigeria but we are not as pathetic as u guys.

by the way are u freeborn Or an osu

9 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Igboid: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Godemcee:
I know u guys get orgasm seeing chaos in Nigeria but we are not as pathetic as u guys.

You are an Afonja. What else do you care about if not servitude? grin cheesy
Don't you crave for destruction and chaos on those who had sworn not to be bound in your eternal servitude to your Arewa masters in Nigeria but would rather seek for self determination?

11 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by pyxon(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Godemcee:

He is definitely not a spirit child conceived by a demon in river Ogun and a descendant of the fallen angel Lucifer

8 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Opharhe: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nonsense empty chest-beating ultimatum!

The Ijaws residing peacefully in Udu and all parts of Urhoboland should discard this empty threat by these clowns that doesn't represent the patriotic interest of Urhobo people.

If they cannot peacefully resolve their differences, they should go to court...
Tonye, I'll advise that you be more practical here. I myself am Urhobo and where i live is just a river crossing from Aladja. According to history, due to the close marital ties between Aladja and the Ijaws of Okrotomu(today's Ogbe-Ijaw), the Urhobos of Aladja harbored them and the land where they are now with a well defined border. The Ijaws of Ogbe-Ijaw today were actually living in today's main Warri township by the river, bordering the Urhobo people of Agbarha but they were forcefully relocated by the British in collaboration with the Itsekiri who were their closest partners then during the colonial days. The Ijaws are encroaching into Aladja land and the Urhobos will not give way, hence this problem. I don't want to believe the Urhobos of Aladja did evil by harboring the Ijaw people when others rejected them. There's been a conflict between Ogbe-Ijaw and Aladja before... we know how e take end. The Ijaws were also the 1st aggressors then(u may not agree). Urhobos had to leave Ijawlands along the Forcados and Escravos Rivers, some died, som,e lost properties, likewise Ijaws too in Urhoboland within the Udu axis suffered. Ogbe-Ijaw was burnt to some extent. No be Aladja people Ijaw go blame, na Oyibo and Itsekiri nai do them.
Talking about going to court, Aladja has won a court case against Isaba(one of the Ijaw villages fighting Aladja presently) before convincingly. Why then have they decided to take up arms against Aladja alongside Ogbe-Ijaw? First Aladja main town was being attacked but maybe due to stiff resistance and proximity, they've resorted to attacking Aladja villages of Ayama and Epame. The Aladja people, during that first crisis had to evacuate an Ijaw settlement within Aladja territory called Otombo during that period... You can find out. The Ijaws appear to be intoxicated with the weapons they have and are becoming frustratingly emboldened in recent times.
There are some reports from commissions of enquiry about this Aladja vs Ogbe-Ijaw matter which i believe when and if wisely implemented will go a long way in solving these problems from the roots. I too believe in the Sanctity of the court rooms but for now, it'll be in our best interest to do as the Ighelle-Urhobo have opined- make everybody withdraw to him place until the state govt. finds a lasting solution to this matter.
There's a sizable Ijaw pollution in Urhoboland within Udu especially(Ovwian, Ujevwu, Owhase, Ekete, Orhuwhorun, Aladja etc) just as there're Urhobos in Ijaw areas too. For both our sakes and that of our people and for peace to reign... Prevention is better than cure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by pyxon(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Igboid:

You are an Afonja. What else do you care about if not servitude? grin cheesy
Don't you crave for destruction and chaos on those who had sworn not to be bound in your eternal servitude to your Arewa masters in Nigeria but would rather seek for self determination?

His forefather is a rejected sacrifice of an ijebu head hunter

9 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by pyxon(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Penny wise pound foolish

I always knew some ijaws have ulterior motives when it comes to south south. But let them settle their matter themselves within the south south. This ultimatum urhobos just served them is the beginning, other tribes don wise up

6 Likes

Re: Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land by Opharhe: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
pyxon:

I always knew some ijaws have ulterior motives when it comes to south south. But let them settle their matter themselves within the south south. This ultimatum urhobos just served them is the beginning, other tribes don wise up
I think i partially agree with you. Though in this case, i can attest that the Ijaws were ill treated by the colonial authorities in collaboration with the Itsekiri establishment at the time, but i see no reason why they should transfer aggression on Urhobos who have hitherto being friendlier and even gave them land to settle. Infact, ,any families on bot sides are related by blood. Maybe they think that Aladja or it's surrounding villages can be easily annexed just because they have fire power due to militancy... I laugh. Warri people say, e don tey wey yansh dey back. Well, just as i told Barcanista just now, it'll be good if the Ijaws and Urhobos respect this ultimatum before the matter is properly settled. The Ijaws are increasingly becoming too provocative i must say.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele: Bandits, Terrorists Cause Of Nigeria’s Inflation / Lawan To Sanwo-olu: You’ve Done Well — You Deserve A Second Term / Bello Bodejo, Established Vigilante Firm, Not Ethnic Militia — Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.