Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo (2055 Views)

Why Is She Doing This / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by Lebagroup: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mhen me i no trust this white babes ooo
why must she be holding a dog like that??
Dog for that matter....
Guys imagine this damsel holding u in such a position how will you feel?

THIS WOMAN BACKYARD IS SIMPLY AMAZING...SEE PHOTOS

Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by ikbnice(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dogs for the whites while cucumber for naija girls.

2 Likes

Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
There's nothing special about the way she's holding the dog undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by Greatzeus(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
What's wrong with it,that dog no doubt has better hygiene than some people.
Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lebagroup:
Mhen me i no trust this white babes ooo
why must she be holding a dog like that??
Dog for that matter....
Guys imagine this damsel holding u in such a position how will you feel?

THIS WOMAN BACKYARD IS SIMPLY AMAZING...SEE PHOTOS

You well so?? angry

How else did you expect her to hold her dog?
Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
This op is a perverted fvck

1 Like

Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by FuckBooy: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin The way he holds his vaseline wink
gbosaa:

You well so?? angry

How else did you expect her to hold her dog?

(1) (Reply)

Reviews On Shea Butter / How Do I Tell Him I Don't Love / Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.