Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) (15356 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2019
Just when we think we have seen it all another bomb will drop.

Facebook is currently on fire as a Nigerian Lady has displayed what some people referred to as Madness and some called it Ogbanje (grin).

Pretty Lady identified as Blessing John has shared photos of her grabbing a plantain tree and confessing love to it, she said; you too sweet and only you can make me come.

SHE WROTE:

My plantain
U sweet Weller
Oooooo
Only u can make
Me come

I. Die here

But this does'nt go down well with Nigerians, see their reactions below..

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/only-you-can-make-me-come-nigerian-lady-grabs-plantain-see-what-shes-doing-with-it-photos/

1 Like

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Mtseeeeewwww undecidedundecided..

2 Likes

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Lol... Many hornyyy girls in Naija....

The guys are probably not doing enough with their divks to tame them...
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Most of these ladies should be taken for psychiatric checkup and not just ignored. Madness can start in any form.

1 Like

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2019
smh undecided
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Vidachi510(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Lol grin
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Speedyconnect15: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Wasted years

1 Like

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2019
She needs a convention of brooms smashing all over her body so that the weyrey wey dey the bungalow for her body to leave.

Our girls are increasingly becoming too jobless and brain-dead!

2 Likes

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2019
grin oh lord almighty wink another clown will still bang this one

Check my signature if you want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Most of these ladies should be taken for psychiatric checkup and not just ignored. Madness can start in any form.
I feel for those FAMILIES harboring only FEMALE KIDS. They have a lot of work to do.
CHINA aborted most of them for years.
It was recently they lifted the ban.

LADIES are meant to be tamed and trained forever. U don’t create a viable environment for such. Most have nothing else to offer.

If not that It’s been naturally established for MEN to marry LADIES, Many MEN would have opted for MANNEQUINS or Nanny Goats.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I feel for those FAMILIES harboring only FEMALE KIDS. They have a lot of work to do.
CHINA aborted most of them for years.
It was recently they lifted the ban.

LADIES are meant to be tamed and trained forever. U don’t create a viable environment for such. Most have nothing else to offer.

If not that It’s been naturally established for MEN to marry LADIES, Many MEN would have opted for MANNEQUINS or Nanny Goats.
You're damn right. Every sane man will rather marry a dog than that amateur w.hore.
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Jentle244: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2019
I weep.... Many are mad but few are roaming cry
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by mankan2k7(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2019
This is sign of madness, people should tie her with rope
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by galadima77(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Personally i think she's lost her sanity.
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Happysunday: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2019
This is madness....

For your motivational posts visit https://www.happigist.com/motivation/

To get yourself educated on things you'v never known before,also click on https://www.happigist.com/facts/
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Mankosi: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2019
The evil spirit that's tormenting her really mean business.

1 Like

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by happybee: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Many are mad but few are roaming...
undecided
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Chiziwiz123(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2019
Girls would be secretly Hot and won't say anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Iberibe na enye onye ara moral no be small grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by KiZiie(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2019
I see a little Kenyan blood in her tho'
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by VihkThur(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
The ogbanje spirit no dey smile i swear..

1 Like

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by somehow: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
You on whatsapp and how much?
Oladipoeni:
This world is turning into something else, anyways I sell nice shoes, and they all available for sale, hit me up 09034779861
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wawa Jews and promiscuity are 5 & 6

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Wasted years
reason why that twitter guy said he'd rather remain without a child, than having female kids.... Cos to me, they are USELESS
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:
She needs a convention of brooms smashing all over her body so that the weyrey wey dey the bungalow for her body to leave.

Our girls are increasingly becoming too jobless and brain-dead!
reason why that twitter guy said he'd rather remain without a child, than having female kids.... Cos to me, they are USELESS
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by DaV8King(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tomorrow na, dem go say na village people

Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
shocked

@op is not different... from
Re: Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) by CaptainGOOD: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? / Girls Asking Guys Out / Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.