Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

#ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 (16469 Views)

APDA Leadership Tussle: Court Set To Deliver Judgement Today September 8 / #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court Hearing Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by TheFreeOne: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
engineerboat:
Appeal court decides to await outcome of Supreme Court decision before ruling.

Adjourned Sine Die.
Wow....will PDP ever recover from their internal crisis

I hope my people will vote in Olusola Oke as the next governor of ondo state. He is OK.

We've had enough of APC/PDP shenanigans.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by S2kluv: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Chai, kahal29

Pls come and see upper cut

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by engineerboat(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
1. Poroye and co write another petitioned against The Appeal Court panels to the supreme court.

2. Poroye and Co file another motion yesterday where the Appeal Panel members where joined as respondents.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by BCISLTD: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Can the Supreme Court have a special panel for accelerated judgment
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by cktheluckyman: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
engineerboat:
1. Poroye and co write another petitioned against The Appeal Court panels to the supreme court.

2. Poroye and Co file another motion yesterday where the Appeal Panel members where joined as respondents.

Ondo will likely erupt into violence. I don't see any election holding in ondo on 26th

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by BCISLTD: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
engineerboat:

They are just stalling...
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by kcmichael: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
engineerboat:

Bros abeg take heart,u know KARMA is no friend to anybody.I said its end of road for Hilary jegede
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by cktheluckyman: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
engineerboat:

I still don't see how this can stop the appeal court judgement
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by cktheluckyman: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
kcmichael:

Bros abeg take heart,u know KARMA is no friend to anybody.I said its end of road for Hilary jegede
My dear trust me they will not be an election in ondo on 26 of November
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by awayeyebundle: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jirate:
EngineerBoat, great job once again. I know you won't fail to update us once again, in fact I am online today just to read your posts.
Keep up the good job, wishing Jegede who the real Candidate the best of luck tomorrow.
....U're paid to be bias stand for truth people of Nigeria. How can someone impose on the constitution of Party and u say his real produce by caretaker of Mimiko. Not real Exco of PDP in Ondo state...Pls be factual because he has the backing of governor of Mimiko did'nt give him the real ticket of caretaker at state. And federal level of Markaffi...how does' it work?
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by seunmsg(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
engineerboat:
Appeal court decides to await outcome of Supreme Court decision before ruling.

Adjourned Sine Die.

Sigh! I am very relieved the court of appeal did the right thing. It would have been a very bad precedence if they had delivered judgement in a case already on appeal at the supreme court. No matter the emotions in this case, the law must still be applied to the letter.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by engineerboat(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
awayeyebundle:
....U're paid to be bias stand for truth people of Nigeria. How can someone impose on the constitution of Party and u say his real produce by caretaker of Mimiko. Not real Exco of PDP in Ondo state...Pls be factual because he has the backing of governor of Mimiko did'nt give him the real ticket of caretaker at state. And federal level of Markaffi...how does' it work?

You are here to make assumption as usual.

Can you answer this.

Ondo State congress to elect the state chairman, did Poroye partake or Not
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by Kyase(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
The judiciary is being raped, and we not doing anything about it.
Ahahahaha my belle ooooo, after much noise.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by kcmichael: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Chai,bro abeg take some chilled sachet water,I understand how ur heartbeat level is high,pls take consolation,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kyase:

Ahahahaha my belle ooooo, after much noise.....

Where is the change he was preaching about?
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by seunmsg(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Ondo will likely erupt into violence. I don't see any election holding in ondo on 26th

There will be no violence in Ondo state and election will hold peacefully on Nov. 26.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by Kyase(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Where is the change he was preaching about?
You're seeing it.
Rule of law.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by chccho(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim the destroyer doing what he knows how to do best #DESTROY
The same way he has destroyed PDP in ondo state is the same way he will destroy the whole state.
Ondo people sit back relax and get destroyed.
This is just Introduction.
Those of u supporting him clap for yourselves,but I can assure u of one thing you would be the 1st to smell your Yanshes should jimoh win
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by awayeyebundle: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

...Why prophesy of Dome Jimoh will win the election Nov.26 and Mimiko and his caretaker will always know that is good to follow party constitution not caretakeof PDP at satate and federal level...selfish Mimiko agenda of interest after 8years of Central ruling now again another Central person Wetin na only Una dey ONDO state Abeg JIMOH IBRAHIM WINNING AS OUR AUTHENTIC CANDIDATE...CONTINUE HATING HATERS..MTCHEEEEW!
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by cktheluckyman: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
seunmsg:

There will be no violence in Ondo state and election will hold peacefully on Nov. 26.
We shall see!!! You seriously believe elections will hold in Akure? We are watching
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by Geniro: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
seunmsg:

You know nothing. Just watch and see.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by cktheluckyman: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...Why prophesy of Dome Jimoh will win the election Nov.26 and Mimiko and his caretaker will always know that is good to follow party constitution not caretakeof PDP at satate and federal level...selfish Mimiko agenda of interest after 8years of Central ruling now again another Central person Wetin na only Una dey ONDO state Abeg JIMOH IBRAHIM WINNING AS OUR AUTHENTIC CANDIDATE...CONTINUE HATING HATERS..MTCHEEEEW!
If Jimoh Ibrahim wins it is even better for Jegede as Jimoh will only be keeping the mandate for him
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by MOSflame: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kbantin:
just came out of the court now..jimoh ibrahim retains his candidacy. ..help me praise God..justice obong. .thanks

Confirm False News
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by chccho(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
awayeyebundle:
I shake my head for u,by the time jimoh takes over you would know the true meaning of sheep in wolves clothing.You havent seen anything yet just let jimoh win and u would experience hell in ondo.. I am ready to bet that if he wins u would regret it in less than 6months
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by cktheluckyman: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Geniro:

Allow him to continue to fool himself. Only a slowpoke will expect elections will be held in ondo on 26th with this development.

Abeg all the corpers in ondo had better run for their lives.No one should deceive you into going to preside any elections in ondo on 26
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by kcmichael: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Allow him to continue to fool himself. Only a slowpoke will expect elections will be held in ondo on 26th with this development.

Abeg all the corpers in ondo had better run for their lives.No one should deceive you into going to preside any elections in ondo on 26

Back to sender(100x)

4 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by seunmsg(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Geniro:

You want to single handedly cause violence? My friend, don't let anybody push you to take an irrational decision. Mimiko and Jegede will remain very rich and free irrespective of the outcome of the election, but you my friend will either get hurt or locked up if you cause trouble. Be wise, no politician is worth the trouble.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by kahal29: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
S2kluv:
Chai, kahal29

Pls come and see upper cut
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by Geniro: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
seunmsg:

You want to single handedly cause violence? My friend, don't let anybody push you to take an irrational decision. Mimiko and Jegede will remain very rich and free irrespective of the outcome of the election, but you my friend will either get hurt or locked up if you cause trouble. Be wise, no politician is worth the trouble.

When your likes cheer Jimoh and Sheriff on . You are only laying the precursor for chaos. It's simple logic.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by awayeyebundle: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
engineerboat:

You are here to make assumption as usual.

Can you answer this.

Ondo State congress to elect the state chairman, did Poroye partake or Not
...Oga sir we talking of Party constitution of PDP in Ondo and u are sayin Ondo state congress..Under what party sir..PDP OR APC because I know that it's only APC that end with congress oga sir
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by TheFreeOne: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
engineerboat:

Sheriff and co played a fast one on Markafi faction of PDP.

Well their business but I'll have to reach out again to my people back home to ensure all they can for Olusola Oke victory in their wards.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 by cktheluckyman: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
seunmsg:

My dear believe me when I tell you they will not be an election in ondo on the 26th.One illegality is promoted then chaos will become inevitable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South East Governors Responsible For Invasion Of Kanu’s House —IPOB / Army Knew About Southern Kaduna Attack But Did Nothing - Residents / I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.