Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Facts About Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Women. (802 Views)

Secrets About Women And Sex / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Women. by Ifakiland(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2016
1) A woman has the ability to love multiple people at d same time, but on different levels and intensity. That's y a mother can love her husband, kids, all @ once.

2) Its usually d silliest/smallest of things dat makes a woman fall in love.

3) 90% don't believe dey are beautiful...it only makes dem feel good for abt 5mins wen told and dey are bk to feeling ugly.

4) 80% of them can't figure out why they love the guy dey are in love with, they try to explain d reasons to Deir frnds but words fails dem.

5) 70% of the times, dey are aving sex simply to please us, not becos dey want it.
Re: Facts About Women. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Thanks for educating us on this. This is all We need to end recession
Re: Facts About Women. by dacblogger: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lolz,epic...
Re: Facts About Women. by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2016
@ number 4...it is said that once you have reasons for loving someone, it's no longer true love cos once you don't seem to notice the reasons...you stop loving.
Re: Facts About Women. by Ifakiland(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2016
asuo27:
@ number 4...it is said that once you have reasons for loving someone, it's no longer true love cos once you don't seem to notice the reasons...you stop loving.
U av a point gal...d moment u av a reason for loving someone its infatuation.
Re: Facts About Women. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

Good you know. grin
Re: Facts About Women. by firstking01(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

And on one thread created by one toks2008 about this same issue, i told him that from the day you find a reason to why you are loving the person you are loving the love would begin to drain gradually.
Re: Facts About Women. by Toks2008(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
And on one thread created by one toks2008 about this same issue, i told him that from the day you find a reason to why you are loving the person you are loving the love would begin to drain gradually.

I reiterate that you can not love without a reason.

For some the reason is so subliminal that you really have to think deep to know it.

It could be the silliest reason you can imagine but there is always a reason for loving another.
Re: Facts About Women. by charijee(f): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Ah! you can be mean atimes eh cheesy cheesy
Re: Facts About Women. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
charijee:
Ah! you can be mean atimes eh cheesy cheesy
I've never wanted to be. Last thing I want to be is mean

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lover Whose Sex Tape Has Gone Viral? / Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) / Why Do U make romantic love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.