Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

How Ladies Expect Their Man To Behave Around Other Women (Updated) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies Expect Their Man To Behave Around Other Women (Updated) (857 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ladies Expect Their Man To Behave Around Other Women (Updated) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ladies kind of have the inborn nature to be mischievous, feisty and petty. Guys being fully aware of this characteristic, try as much as possible to be off her radar when a lady reverts to that mode.

Now weaving through this situation becomes very tricky when there’s another woman or women at the same scene (time and place). A lady puts all her five senses on high alert whilst silently daring her man in her mind to “try something stupid”. The tension gets really high, a man with logical and rational reasoning understands this is time to give her the “you’re just being stupid silly loving” treatment that will keep her smiling and at ease.

Here are a few tips:

1. Body and Eye Contact: Body language is everything. It’s a great speak between you and your woman, and to other third parties. Your body language can say “I’m with her, I’m taken, I’m not interested” all at the same time. Simply make sure a part of your body is closer to hers. You can hold her hands, use style to touch her face or hair, look into her eyes amongst other shii.

2. Attention: Don’t zone out during conversations and Cute Laugh or Smile Strategically. If you have to number count this shii in your mind, guys please do (1,2,3,4,5,6 SMILE 7,8,9 CUTE LAUGH). Listen to her talk don’t zone out because your strategic laugh or smile will make you look like a crazzzzyyy person if you do. If you have to zone out lock this look on your face – WIDE CUTE SMILE AND LOVING EYES (Check out Trey Songz’s as reference)

Trey songz smile (See Below)

3. Respect: this is a major obsession for ladies. Till today there really isn’t a defined situational example where this can be used ONLY. So just watch yourself and do right by her. (Of which I can’t tell you how)

Or just be like this guy: (Click to Play on Page)

http://thebluntt.com/ladies-expects-their-man/

Re: How Ladies Expect Their Man To Behave Around Other Women (Updated) by Laveda(f): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
undecided Post them here Ma.
Re: How Ladies Expect Their Man To Behave Around Other Women (Updated) by ojun50(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:

leave her she go old
Re: How Ladies Expect Their Man To Behave Around Other Women (Updated) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Sorry about... I have updated it now
Laveda:
Re: How Ladies Expect Their Man To Behave Around Other Women (Updated) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lmaooo... I have updated it jorr
ojun50:

leave her she go old
Re: How Ladies Expect Their Man To Behave Around Other Women (Updated) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Can see what you uploaded .. Miss op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between A Toaster And A Toastee (pic) / Guys That Are Been Moved By What They See.pls Becareful..! / How My Wife Begged Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Hom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.