Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

How A Lady Who Took Herbal Concoctions, Died After Marathon S*x With Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Who Took Herbal Concoctions, Died After Marathon S*x With Lover (912 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady Who Took Herbal Concoctions, Died After Marathon S*x With Lover by Khrisfame(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
seeking help from the booming herbal aphrodisiac industry? Is it that the new crop are unsure of their natural sexual prowess or modern women have sexual expectations that are over the roof?

A Twitter user identified as Unstoppable (@Laemzy), has narrated a shocking story of how a young man was taken away in handcuffs for killing his lover after she consumed a very potent herbal concoction in order to impress him during a sexual intercourse.

The social media user revealed how his mother called him to tell him the shocking tale. “10 minutes is enough”, the fearful mother admonished her son just in case he was also planning on a sexual marathon with a willing partner himself.

Read how he narrated the story on Twitter;
@

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/death-by-sx-sad-story-of-lady-who-took.html?m=1
Re: How A Lady Who Took Herbal Concoctions, Died After Marathon S*x With Lover by Khrisfame(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
How Sad....
Re: How A Lady Who Took Herbal Concoctions, Died After Marathon S*x With Lover by ring7(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
Some of those retired olosho no need 30mins Ooo,the longer the bela.
Lobatan
Re: How A Lady Who Took Herbal Concoctions, Died After Marathon S*x With Lover by Damibiz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Egbo if e no do her may she go buy Cocumbas...me personally no fit kill myself say i want satisfy one endless hole....
Re: How A Lady Who Took Herbal Concoctions, Died After Marathon S*x With Lover by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
grin

Abeeeeg, pass that concoction ooo...send it to me plz.. I wan try cheesy
Re: How A Lady Who Took Herbal Concoctions, Died After Marathon S*x With Lover by Khrisfame(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
lol

(1) (Reply)

Mother Always Locks Her Door All The Time, Is This A Sign Of A Mental Problem? / Ambrose Alli University Lecturer Caught Having -s*x With Student For Good Grade. / Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.