Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? (908 Views)

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by Eglobalma: 7:15am On Dec 14, 2016
If u get into an heated argument with a female, chances are that shes going to have a "beef" with u and probably keep "malice" with u also. They cannot take disagreement in peace without getting into their feelings, and they say they want to rule america? Tufiakwa! If hillary was pitched with a male sheep i bet u the sheep would have still won, nobody will make a woman president of america..yall play too much. Why are ladies so damm emotional?
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Good qweshun...
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by torres89: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2016
do men settle argument peacefully
or is it beating up each other you call peaceful ?

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by yemsai(f): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Cos we r emotional beings..
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2016
If our leaders are emotional, atleast they'd have felt our pains.
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Women weren't build/wired to use logic like men, Women are wired to use emotion and believe it or not, their emotion outburst ruins logic usage, that's why its advisable not to get mad when they also mad. That would become two people not thinking.
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by SINZ: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Break their heart and they'll conspire to kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2016
You didn't do your home work well enough before posting this.
1. Some men are more emotional than women
2. Some men can't manage matrimony as can some women
3. Some men are more destructive in the course of an argument than some women
4. Some men don't understand women, can't perceive them, so they have problems with them incessantly
5. A circumstance you find in a matrimony is not what you will always find in every matrimony so the reverse can be the case in another

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by cardoctor(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2016
The serpent always uses them
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by firstking01(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2016
yemsai:
Cos we r emotional beings..
So, if you know this why do you still rob shoulders with men?, why are you still agitating for gender equality?, why not pay the bills when your bf takes you out atleast for once huhundecided??, why not walk up to a guy you admire and ask him out instead of dying in silence?...y'all are bunch of deluded winers who wanna sleep in delilahs laps and wake up in abraham's bossom.
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by yemsai(f): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2016
firstking01:
So, if you know this why do you still rob shoulders with men?, why are you still agitating for gender equality?, why not pay the bills when your bf takes you out atleast for once huhundecided??, why not walk up to a guy you admire and ask him out instead of dying in silence?...y'all are bunch of deluded winers who wanna sleep in delilahs laps and wake up in abraham's bossom.
I c u jst got dumped..
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by firstking01(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2016
yemsai:

I c u jst got dumped..
Hehehe, grow up my dear, you can't even defend the trash you typed up theregrin
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by yemsai(f): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehe, grow up my dear, you can't even defend the trash you typed up theregrin
Since u already came 2 dat conclusion abt women?(which ain't true tho)reason cos u've been dating d wrong girls..so I ain't got no tym fr arguements..#peace
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by firstking01(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2016
yemsai:

Since u already came 2 dat conclusion abt women?(which ain't true tho)reason cos u've been dating d wrong girls..so I ain't got no tym fr arguements..#peace
Smh, you are just throwing punches in the air, you 've not answered any of the questions i asked you above....my dear women are like confused bees who are looking for honey where they did not gather any.
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by chris2face(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2016
yemsai:
I c u jst got dumped..
This got me laughing hahaha
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by yemsai(f): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, you are just throwing punches in the air, you 've not answered any of the questions i asked you above....my dear women are like confused bees who are looking for honey where they did not gather any.
And u nko? Wat r u looking for? U are a confused being looking for a hole where u didn't dig any..
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by Greenbullet(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Eglobalma:
If u get into an heated argument with a female, chances are that shes going to have a "beef" with u and probably keep "malice" with u also. They cannot take disagreement in peace without getting into their feelings, and they say they want to rule america? Tufiakwa! If hillary was pitched with a male sheep i bet u the sheep would have still won, nobody will make a woman president of america..yall play too much. Why are ladies so damm emotional?
ITS IN THEIR psychology, MAJORITY OF WOMEN CANT CONTROL THEIR EMOTIONS, ONE OF THE REASONS WHY IT IS NOT ADVISABLE FOR LADIES TO RUN FOR POLITICAL POSTS,THEY CAN BE EASILY COERCED,INTIMIDATED AND MANIPULATED.
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by firstking01(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2016
yemsai:

And u nko? Wat r u looking for? U are a confused being looking for a hole where u didn't dig any..
Ok, let me allow you to continue to wallow in your follygrin
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by yemsai(f): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, let me allow you to continue to wallow in your follygrin
Smh
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by yemsai(f): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2016
chris2face:

This got me laughing hahaha
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by firstking01(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
yemsai:
Smh
tongue
Re: Why Cant Women Handle Disagreement Peacefully? by coolh3ad(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
torres89:
do men settle argument peacefully

or is it beating up each other you call peaceful ?

Men settle argument peacefully...Boys fight and beat up each other....

(1) (Reply)

He Did Not Only Took My Dignity But My Life Too / I Lied To My Girlfriend That I Invested In MMM / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.