Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu (734 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Campaigns For Akeredolu Few Hours To Ondo Election / I Will Reposition Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu / Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by aboy247: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2016

The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, yesterday said if elected his administration will bring a refinery to the state.

Akeredolu lamented that the state lost the Dangote Refinery Company to Lagos State, due to what he described as “lack of commitment” by the Olusegun Mimiko-led administration.

The APC governorship candidate spoke at an economic summit organised by the Sunshine Progressives Coalition (SPC) held at the Adegbemile Cultural Centre, Akure.

Akeredolu said he will drive economic and industrial revolution into the state through foreign investors with Federal Government partnership.

The lawyer, who lamented the absence of industries, noted that the state is in need of investments.

He also said the sunshine state, having the longest shore line and the deepest part of the sea in the country, deserves a sea port.

Source: http://nigerianewstoday.com.ng/ill-bring-refinery-to-ondo-if-elected-akeredolu/
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by GoggleB(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Okay
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hahahahaha! I will make $1=#1 was what the ani mal on the throne told us, today na cry we they cry. Ondo people need wise up if not
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by Kyase(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Hahahahaha! I will make $1=#1 was what the ani mal on the throne told us, today na cry we they cry. Ondo people need wise up if not
Sai jimoh
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kyase:

Sai jimoh

This country is dead
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by Kyase(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

This country is dead
Says who?
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kyase:

Says who?
Atiku, come 2019 he's going to revive it
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by Kyase(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Atiku, come 2019 he's going to revive it
Kekekekekkekekekeke menh damn!(in Negans voice) grin
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by OJUcrook: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
That Dangote Refinery in Lagos ought to have been in Ondo state, Olokola Free Trade Zone, but Mimiko/PDP's bad politic made them lose that huge investment to Lagos.
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Aketi u are already saying what d people want. Refinery ought to av been in ondo state if not for pdp saga that brought damnation to this country. We will not av been in this mess. This is good campaign promise from aketi.no doubt aketi will win this election and do great work in ondo state.
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by CoolFreeday(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
it is possible, a modular refinery is possible and could be of immense benefit to the people of the state
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by wengerjay(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
It is too late. The most sellable and popular candidate will win this election.
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Aketi bringing more industry to ondo state. Refinery coming to ondo state. Likewise ondo cocoa company too coming. Aketi winning in landslide victory.
Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by temhab(f): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
They have started promising again
Even coconut oil refinery is also a refinery

Re: I’ll Bring Refinery To Ondo If Elected – Akeredolu by agabusta: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
"Akeredolu lamented that the state lost the Dangote Refinery Company to Lagos State, due to what he described as “lack of commitment” by the Olusegun Mimiko-led administration."

Akeredolu is right on this one. That Dangote refinery project was earlier earmarked for Ondo state. I dont know what happened that Dangote moved it to Lagos. And one can say Mimiko did not properly manage the issue.

Mimiko is PDP, Jonathan is PDP, and even at that, they could not convince Dangote to let the project commence in Ondo state as earlier earmarked.

(1) (Reply)

Another Corps Member Dies In Bayelsa Camp / APC Vows To Reject Rivers East Election Result..... Are they right to do so? / Lives Lost As Policeman Goes Berserk, Kills Three In Kaduna (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.