Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook (5155 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by tyokunbo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/11/18/man-falls-in-love-with-his-sister-in-law-posts-her-half-naked-photos-on-facebook/

Never get too close to your sister-in-law, or you could find yourself in serious trouble. Unfortunately, Joakim Cruzz, a Kenyan, ignores the advice and is now in a deep shit, only he does not know it. When he got sick, he allowed his sister-in-law take care of him at the hospital. Here is their photograph.

1 Like

Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by tyokunbo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
On becoming well, Joakim was so grateful to his sister-in-law that he fell in love with her, and they became lovers. The love affair has gone so deep Joakim now posts topless photos of his sister-in-law on Facebook.

Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by kinggogo: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kenyans r so SHAMELESS !!! Tufiakwa

*spits*

Dah country is cursed

5 Likes

Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
grin

sister in law koreshun sister in low

1 Like

Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Edwinmason(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
you sure say na sister-in-law abi na sister-in-bed
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
some girls lack sense,he's fully clothed,you half nude n you allowed him post the picture on social media?

...smh

1 Like

Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
In some cultures you can marry your sister in law...I don't know about just running with her though...that just makes things seriously awkward!
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by henrydadon(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
angry

what i want to do to him

[img]http://i./bGnQmK38QoSg8.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
When will polygamy end in this life, especially among the black folks? grin
Raine80:
In some cultures you can marry your sister in law...I don't know about just running with her though...that just makes things seriously awkward!
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Laveda(f): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
S

M

H
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ish that goes on in Kenya ehn..

Being around so much wildlife... Zebras, lions, giraffes, and the rest has made them act naturally savage...

The news from that country is so demeaning and disgusting and irritating.. Uh

1 Like

Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Gladiator1: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kenyans re very very fugly
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by agrovick(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tiny23:
some girls lack sense,he's fully clothed,you half nude n you allowed him post the picture on social media?

...smh

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Some folks will be eternally foolish.

Radarada
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Originalsly: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmm....sister in law as in wife's sister?...or gf's sister? If true.... this should show how much the wife/gf truly cared for him to abandon him in the hospital. But why would he post such pix?.... was he hospitalised for some kind of mental observation/illnes

1 Like

Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Akinlekanwr(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
She looks as if she's deaf and/or dumb
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Towncrier007(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
ohhh yeah
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by laparia007(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
What you doing with her is very wrong, stay healthy and find your own woman. http://mandbmedsolutions.com/health/my-story-vg/
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by SmellingAnus(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
SMBD
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Sirfrederick(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lol kenya and nuidty be like bread and butter

Invest 7.4k and make 37k in less than a week.
Check my signature for more
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by dollyjoy(f): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
That dude is suffering from real mental illness undecided
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by Osyxcel(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kenyans and strange/sex related news.....

Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by 9jaBloke: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
This is so wrong.
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by kellyJames5(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kenyans
this hands for you...........

Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by nkemma54(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2016
guy has taken down the pix but he defends the babe. seems his woman left him (speculation)
Re: Man Falls In Love With His Sister-in-law,posts Naked Photos Of Her On Facebook by jashar(f): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2016
Tiny23:

...smh

as in assss iiiinnnn......

Kai...

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Loves Me, We’ve Been Fu#king Everyday, Am Even Pregnant For Him / My Girlfriend Told Me She's Having Feelings For Another Guy, What Should I Do ? / Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.