Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts (72485 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by mercyefe200(f): 2:52am On Nov 28, 2019
A working class woman identified as Jennifer Oseh has taken to her Instagram account to share the screenshot of the chat she had with a security man who confessed that he has fallen in love with her.

Jennifer revealed that she has always been kind to the security man by always giving him tips whenever they met.

However, the man misinterpreted her kind gesture.

In the screenshot the lady posted on IG, the man had texted her to reveal that he has feelings for her.

He went ahead to reveal to her that he would have confessed his love a while ago if he had money.

On a different day after she refused to reply to the confession, the man sent a text, asking if he could come and stay with her.

She replied and told him never to send such messages to her.

He, however, sent another message apologizing and even claimed that he was feeling lonely.

She asked if she should be worried about the message sent by the man.

See the screenshot below:

https://www.instagram.com/theladyvhodka/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/security-man-falls-in-love-with-working.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Siberia01(m): 2:55am On Nov 28, 2019
cool nothing wrong with that

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by BigDick70inch(m): 2:59am On Nov 28, 2019
mercyefe200:
Lalasticlala

Well nothing bad in what the man did..
We r all free to cash feelings and he did too..
The..said gal sud turn him down politely and shouldn't stop tipin him too..

MODIFIED..
SEE AS MY LIKE SKYROCKETED FROM 350 LIKES TO 430..

LESSON LEARNT:JUST LEARNT TO SAY WORDS THE WAY THEY ARE..

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE LIKES!!!!!!!!!!

175 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by alonzoiv(m): 3:09am On Nov 28, 2019
The woman's life and body are not safe anymore.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by chukwuibuipob: 3:29am On Nov 28, 2019
sad nonsense .Arabian nite tori

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by skywalker240(m): 4:06am On Nov 28, 2019
And so she came to tell the whole world how she curved a lover boy because he aint in her league.

266 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by eghuan1(m): 4:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Why is she dressed up like the joker?

197 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Bola146(f): 5:12am On Nov 28, 2019
It's her choice, she can come closer to the man if the guy is good.... but my advice is that she should spend what she can let go for the guy because of heart break sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by YorubaPrince: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2019
Very bold move by the man indeed. At least, he bared his mind. cool

Madam, abeg take am easy. Like the guy correctly said, if he has money you won't be saying all these nonsense.

Simply tell him NO. Why bring it on here? Did you bring your other capable male admirers on here? He's no worse than those several ones you give attention to perhaps, might even be better sef. angry

282 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by IamPlato(m): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2019
The Security Man No Get Eye

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by YorubaPrince: 6:17am On Nov 28, 2019
IamPlato:
The Security Man No Get Eye

I swear!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by YorubaPrince: 6:18am On Nov 28, 2019
eghuan1:
Why is she dressed up like the joker?

She's a Joker indeed!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Randy100: 6:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Shoe get size, everybody should wear their size. My advice to the security man.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by bdchange(m): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2019
People tends to misused kindness to something else sometimes. Ladies suffer it mostly when they appear friendly or too nice to a guy. Before you know it the guy start misinterpreting it to she likes me, she don fall in love, bla bla bla. Well if she is polite enough she can turn him down politely and tell him how he might lose his tips if he continues.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by GOFRONT(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2019
Pls oh, How they dey take tip person?

How she dey take tip d sucurity guy?? kiss kiss kiss

I suspect say tipping na Kiss!!!...... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Na kweshion I ask o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by crossfm: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2019
Poverty is a bastard.guys pls husle oo make them no bring your matter here as a refrence point.
Back to the topic.He is a man and naturally should be attracted to a lady.I envy his courage.atlist he has poured out his mind,it's now her option to say yes or no.
We see rich guys date and marry poor girls everyday.

163 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Renforce: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2019
The one thing men never have in short supply, no matter how big or small we appear is BOLDNESS!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Khd95(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2019
Its quite disturbing because he's a security man... Mumu geh

If she was a bank teller and a nice looking guy with ride always tip her off when ever he makes huge withdrawals, you won't think twice before u open legs for him or consider his advances disturbing

Na the security guy fukkup, but there is no harm in trying, make him just double hustle he will come across someone better than an IG slay queen

A man can be with a job less woman for 100 years and no body will know, but let the man be jobless for two months the whole universe will know of it

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by timibare(m): 7:05am On Nov 28, 2019
grin grin Thats how stars shot their shot

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by sexysage(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2019
The guy like woman and he dey straight forward. Aunty let's hear word ..

14 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2019
if he is the security man from your building at home or work....yes you should be worried, if just a random place, no big deal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Kingsteve(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2019
Renforce:
The one thing men never have in short supply, no matter how big or small we appear is BOLDNESS!
Not all men though!
Many still suffer from liver-cuttage, especially if the lady is pretty and OK financially.
They chicken out!

14 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2019
What if it was President Buhari CSO that asked her out,she go dey form security issues. Just tell him you aren't interested ....he is asking her out shows she is attractive let her not put the wrong attitude only to find out it is Alhaji Dangote son that was toasting her all
this while like one yeye girl i know call Abiola.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Harkynkunle(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2019
Mofo...... Eyan "Hoe"...... If to say Na AJ now... She no go mind do"Baby Mama"... even go church go do testimony say God don answer her prayer..... So Security Man no be Human Being Abi blood no dey flow 4 em body.... Onira nu Oshu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Biingoo: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2019
angry
Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Airtimex(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2019
Randy100:
Shoe get size, everybody should wear their size. My advice to the security man.

Which size do you think the security guy should wear?

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Otisker(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2019
The summary of all this is: get rich! I laugh when I hear some ignorant people say that money is not everything. Wetin money no be?

20 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by 1shortblackboy: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2019
What is d meaning of a working class lady. Is the security man not working as well?

71 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Airtimex(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2019
bdchange:
People tends to misused kindness to something else sometimes. Ladies suffer it mostly when they appear friendly or too nice to a guy. Before you know it the guy start misinterpreting it to she likes me, she don fall in love, bla bla bla. Well if she is polite enough she can turn him down politely and tell him how he might lose his tips if he continues.

Bros I don't know for You, for me na guys suffer this kind thing pass...show kindness to a girl and she feels you are trying or planning on wooing her...

If the woman is not married, I don't see anything wrong with what the man did. He has every reason to express his feelings, is left for her to say no or yes.

Like I said before; if broke girls can be going for rich men, I don't see why broke guys can't go for rich women...let's not spread poverty please. Nothing like shoes and sandals here

35 Likes

Re: Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts by Heroclitus(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2019
bdchange:

Guys often misinterpret kind gestures for love or whatever because its very unusual for women to be kind and nice to a man

I don't know maybe nature programmed it that way,but I've noticed that women would rather be kind to a fellow woman than they'd be to any man

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.