Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged (2743 Views)

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by orizon(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Twitter user, @Laemzy, says his mum gave him these words of advise after she witnessed a woman die in a hospital, reportedly after a night of sex and other 'related matters' with her boyfriend, who used enhancing drugs. See more of his tweets after the cut...

Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by dabbyz(f): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
hmm
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by dollyjoy(f): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
I need to plead with the mum, let's make it 20mins please, there should be a room for bargain. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
I need to plead with the mum, let's make it 20mins please, there should be a room for bargain. grin
with that fish smell of urs , you wan kill person?

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
I don't know why any young guy would go for sex enhancement pills?.

Do small and stop joor!. grin
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Old news
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by orizon(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
asuo27:

Lolz Na still gals go say d guy is lazy
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by Laveda(f): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
asuo27:

When y'all keep screaming "Hard hard hard!!!"

Abi? grin
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by Fourwinds: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:

Abi? grin
no mind them joor
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by Free101(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
asuo27:

Do small and stop??
Thank God you aren't like one of my on and off girlfriend, the last time we came 'on' again, and we had what i termed long time romp because I've been celibate for almost 6 months. I spent almost 15 minutes because of the tension and she was like "are you now a one minute man".
I swear that girl shatter my ego right then, girl wey i bin dey chyked, wey she go dey beg me make i stop, dey even cry join wan dey call me "one minute man" now. oloshi ashewo ni omo yen

2 Likes

Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:

Abi? grin
Yeah!, we scream "Harder" or so at the heat of the moment, it doesn't mean they should go drinking some pills. grin
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Free101:

Do small and stop??
Thank God you aren't like one of my on and off girlfriend, the last time we came 'on' again, and we had what i termed long time romp because I've been celibate for almost 6 months. I spent almost 15 minutes because of the tension and she was like "are you now a one minute man".
I swear that girl shatter my ego right then, girl wey i bin dey chyked, wey she go dey beg me make i stop, dey even cry join wan dey call me "one minute man" now. oloshi ashewo ni omo yen
Lol. cheesy grin
Hopefully you didn't take drugs cos of her?.
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
asuo27:
Yeah!, we scream "Harder" or so at the heat of the moment, it doesn't mean they should go drinking some pills. grin

Some scream "stoptinue" sad embarassed cry
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by Free101(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
asuo27:
Lol. cheesy grin
Hopefully you didn't take drugs cos of her?.
Nah, just show her I was the man when next we met by mentally balancing myself. Come see begging: baby please cùm nah, please am dry, you've wounded me nau. But I know care, all I wanted was the score to be 1 - 1, and I think I achieved that because after my lubricant, my penicillin ointment almost got finished that day.
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by Diawonder: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2020
Laveda:

Abi? grin

The ladies are the cause of all these rubbish... You do one minute, they complain. Now tell me why the guys will not take orisirisi just to impress
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by evil1: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2020
If I'm a Judge and this type of case ever lands in my court I will discharge and acquit the suspect and place a fine on the prosecution for bringing a frivolous action lacking merit and without evidence.
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by mechanics(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
But seeing all this happening, some men won't take heed.
Re: 10 Minutes Is Enough," Mother Advices Son After Witnessing Lady Die From Alleged by SavageResponse(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Why the point in taking sex enhancing drugs, just do up to your capacity and leave the rst grin

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Honestly Speaks On Masturbation And Its Effect On Men / Here Are Some Pictures Of Amber Rose Getting N@UGHTY: B00BS And B00TY / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.