Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,208 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt (99038 Views)

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Islie: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
An unidentified woman and her lover are now feared dead after a ”hard sex” at a house in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

The lady was found lifeless while her male partner was found unconscious with his manhood erect in a Storeyed building at Elechi-Wobo street Mile 3 Diobu, Port Harcourt.

Eyewitnesses said neighbours broke into the Self-contained apartment and found the two victims naked.

“The deceased man was settled by his oga last month (February) after serving him at Ikoku and has started marriage plans with the girl.

“There were also sex-enhancing drugs by the table near the mattress,” the eyewitness said.

The yet to be identified man later died Thursday in the hospital, 3 days after the incident.

Youth President of Rumuelechi, Godstime Ihunwo confirmed the incident and said it has been reported to the police.

The Rivers State Police Command has been contacted and are yet to react to the incident.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/06/man-lady-die-after-rounds-of-sex-in-port-harcourt/

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by czarr(m): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin...

Stop taking performance enhancing drugs they will not hear...towtow that has no end.

black hole in space sucks in all light that comes close to it.

Black hole in between a womans leg is no different.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Perfecttouchade: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Why depending on drugs for sex...if u are 2minutes noodles, hang in there and do pre-intimacy.. before taking any medicine, endeavor to read about it And please always go for proper check ups often. the way sex just dey kill people now, e be like sey federal government must ban sex o grin

359 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by devilmaycry: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
The rate people re dying from sex now....
To fucck go d fear sum people oh grin

The other day a friend of mine told me how he changed his mind from inviting a female friend over for sex....

He was like...wat if she come now,we fucck, sleep and she no wake up...

I was seriously laughing grin

494 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Ladylite: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
She must have had heavenly orgasm. grin

Maybe it is burantashi or monkey de climb the man took.

The drugs may have damaged their liver or heart so excessive pounding plus high blood pressure burst their arteries sad

If his manhood was still erect maybe her spirit was still using it from the other side.

255 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Davash222(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Upon the problems we have in this country coupled with the excess heat, people still dey fucck Nawao

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by ahnie: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Too bad

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by scrolldown88: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
His manhood literarily lived on

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
drug things

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by BlackfireX: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
Can I see the dead lady picture

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Buharidgeneral: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
BlackfireX:
Can I see the dead lady picture

For what sir

23 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by nzeobi(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Take sex enhancement and enhance your journey to hell

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Why specify that his MANHOOD was still ERECT

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Afonja will not disappoint

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by PureGoldh(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Speechless
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by wizdomnzube(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Public Announcement!!!

Babes if I pipe u finish and u nor satisfy, abeg check front mk the bros next door continue from where me stop! Me nor fit die cuz of kpekus naw

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by hisexcellency34: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hard sex?? Were you with them when they were doing it??

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Afromentalist: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Only fools go out of their way, take all kinds of substances to impress these gold digging hoes.

As for me, na to Bleep to my satisfaction, register my presence and move on. If na 5 seconds, or 1 hour I don't care.

I do my thing and move on. No time

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Officialgarri: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
If a man dies from sex, I think it's understandable. Perhaps, exhaustion leading to heart failure.

But a woman?

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by akilo1: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by lmm4real: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
undecided Hard Sex

3 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by DModeCntStopMe: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
shocked

I see nothing shameful here, they left through the same means they came.

If people could celebrate and share testimony when they give birth thereby announcing to the whole world they fvccked whether they used drugs or not we don't know or bother to ask them

I see no justification why people who existed through the same way they came should be mocked.

Even the bible made in clear in Matt. 26:52 " He who lives by the sword, die by the sword"

The same way those who came by fvcck, should equally exist through fvcck.

Shallom!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by stanluiz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
Harder! Harder!! Harder!! See where it has landed them.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Jh0wsef(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jm
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Let's stop this thing for a while O haha wetin happen gan

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by calculator123(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Chai. Sex kills, lash responsibly

9 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by b3llo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nawo o
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by AntiChristian: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
"Rivers State is a Christian State" Wike Insists

https://punchng.com/rivers-is-a-christian-state-wike-insists/

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Sleekmilan01(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Even when he's unconscious,his manhood still lives on

Adieus strong man Adieus

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.