Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched (6608 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? / Whats D Highest Time Range U Have Kissed A Girl/boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Na me go join you and jude together last last angry cheesy tongue
Twinnie!, how are you?, just ignore that fool called Jude.
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
are you ready to apologise?
So you plagiarised my thread because you were seeking for an apology.

I am unapologetic to fools...get that!.
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2016
post=51159252:
So you plagiarised my thread because you were seeking for an apology.

I am unapologetic to fools...get that!.
ok ooooooo
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
Twinnie!, how are you?, just ignore that fool called Jude.
Im fine dearie and you?
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
If is as good as you think, few of the protagonist would have gotten awards for their roles and then movie contracts, just as Arya Stark and others got from Game of thrones.

Am sure they got awards from the movie.. I ain't aware tho..I don't follow all those awards shii
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Im fine dearie and you?
Not fine o!, down with malaria seriously. grin
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2016
[size=20pt] no need to shout with who hold phone, when no understand american english [/size]

Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Jarizod:

Am sure they got awards from the movie.. I ain't aware tho..I don't follow all those awards shii
guy tv shows no be by feeling na content , na why dem cancel tyrant , after the season 2 , i tell my guy say tyrant go end because that jamal character was the only thing that made it worth watching
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
guy tv shows no be by feeling na content , na why dem cancel tyrant , after the season 2 , i tell my guy say tyrant go end because that jamal character was the only thing that made it worth watching

Dem don cancel tyrant!? I just dey start the season 1 ooo..why them stop am
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2016
Jarizod:

Dem don cancel tyrant!? I just dey start the season 1 ooo..why them stop am
you dey mind those american producers , they where trying to make bassam the tyrant cheesy person when resemble arab ram cheesy, viewership dropped like dead birds , they had to cancel , empire is next , they done dey reach that boring point cheesy
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
you dey mind those american producers , they where trying to make bassam the tyrant cheesy person when resemble arab ram cheesy, viewership dropped like dead birds , they had to cancel , empire is next , they done dey reach that boring point cheesy

Bassam na good guy na...nawa oh

I no even gbadun dat empire again.. I don leave am since season 2
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
Not fine o!, down with malaria seriously. grin
Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked. You sure say na malaria abi junior don dey kick kiss wink tongue
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Jarizod:

Bassam na good guy na...nawa oh

I no even gbadun dat empire again.. I don leave am since season 2
gbam after season 2 it became boring, na cloths advert them dey do now, no beta songs again, remember season 1 , there were plenty sweet songs
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked. You sure say na malaria abi junior don dey kick kiss wink tongue
you wink
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
gbam after season 2 it became boring, na cloths advert them dey do now, no beta songs again, remember season 1 , there were plenty sweet songs

Exactly! Na wetin attract me to the film be that..I just lose morale for the season 2 jare
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

cheesy grin No be only junior, will call you tomorrow...gudnyt!.
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 19, 2016
Jarizod:

Exactly! Na wetin attract me to the film be that..I just lose morale for the season 2 jare
i enjoy tv shows that are educative or at least sing na cheesy, i dey watch westworld now , that one no go pass season 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear i dey miss my gf this night , feeling sick
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
i enjoy tv shows that are educative or at least sing na cheesy, i dey watch westworld now , that one no go pass season 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear i dey miss my gf this night , feeling sick

TV shows wey I dey watch right now plenty gan!! arrows,flash,power big bang theory and many others..

u and ur babe dey fight ni
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
you wink
You you you wink kiss wink
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Jarizod:

TV shows wey I dey watch right now plenty gan!! arrows,flash,power big bang theory and many others..

u and ur babe dey fight ni
nooo, we never do since our last fight cheesy , she dey form turkey for compound , i no like arrow , i dey see am for catch up , i no dey ever click am cheesy flash cheesy abeg no use laugh kill me , big bang grin better show, only if i bored die before i go watch super girl and them them
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

You you you wink kiss wink
you went to tell herbie what i told you
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
nooo, we never do since our last fight cheesy , she dey form turkey for compound , i no like arrow , i dey see am for catch up , i no dey ever click am cheesy flash cheesy abeg no use laugh kill me , big bang grin better show, only if i bored die before i go watch super girl and them them

Better go settle with am or no punny for u cheesy
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
you went to tell herbie what i told you
About the car Was it supposed to be a secret? shocked
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

About the car Was it supposed to be a secret? shocked
i talked to u about somtin , talking about it with her doesnt make sense, if you tell me somtin and i discuss it will someone that doesnt like you, will you like it? She insulted me with somtin i told you in private
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
i talked to u about somtin , talking about it with her doesnt make sense, if you tell me somtin and i discuss it will someone that doesnt like you, will you like it? She insulted me with somtin i told you in private
She did I'm sorry then, mabinu smiley
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 19, 2016
Smallville10:
Grudge 1-3 is really scary

Evil dead is terrifying

Queensuccubus

Kisschrix

Jarizod Traphedge presh900 Khiaa Auntytania

Horror movie? Isawuru(Power encounter) was scary back then grin

As for modern horror films, I know they're not real so I'm not scared grin

1 Like

Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 19, 2016
dulux07:
Evil dead (d old one)
The conjuring
Drag me to hell
The ring
Wrong turn.
etc

The ring"Oh my Father!! That movie disturbed me...
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by reejoyce(f): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2016
Nightmare at Elm street
So scary cudnt slip at nyt d day I watched it.
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Laveda(f): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
tell lev ada that i said that when she tire , she knows where to find me

And you don't?
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by dulux07(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2016
Jadeite:

The ring"Oh my Father!! That movie disturbed me...
Lol..very crazy movie
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Shugah(f): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hostel 1-3
Insidious 1-2
The mirror 1-2
The wicked
Wrong turn 1-6
Final destination 1-5

These are so terrifying. Raw killings of human.
don't watch them alone if you don't have a strong heart especially Wrong turn and Hostel. hard core Horror/cannibalism.
Re: Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched by Shugah(f): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hostel 1-3
Insidious 1-2
The mirror 1-2
The wicked
Wrong turn 1-6
Final destination 1-5

These movies are so terrifying. Raw killings of human.
don't watch them alone if you don't have a strong heart especially Wrong turn and Hostel. hard core Horror/cannibalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband / “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.