Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! (2273 Views)

I Called This Girl A Slut / Please Is This Rape? / Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by WonderManly(m): 3:19am On Nov 19, 2016
When a man force his wife for sex, Is it a rape or not?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Grab a dictionary and check up the meaning of rape, then come back to tell Me undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:35am On Nov 19, 2016
grin

It's a rape with consent cheesy

What kind of a mumu wife be dat.. Denying her hubby for having sex with her? lipsrsealed

In the first place, why she marry him anyway? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by breakingbad(m): 4:48am On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What kind of a mumu wife be dat.. Denying her hubby for having sex with her? lipsrsealed

pls check oxford for the meaning of "consent" then check chambers for the meaning of "force"

1 Like

Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 19, 2016
If kills her, is it murder? undecided

The only problem could be the application of the law. Some country's laws provide that it's not. But by definition and common sense it is.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by massive1019(m): 5:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Nonsense from the pit of hell...can't force my wife to have sex. But if she denies me, I wil be cool with it though, but she's going to beg me for it one day (wouldn't touch her for like a year or two).

1 Like

Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:56am On Nov 19, 2016
breakingbad:

pls check oxford for the meaning of "consent" then check chambers for the meaning of "force"

Why don't u check it since u have tat kind of dictionary, Mr.Knows Everything? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by breakingbad(m): 6:18am On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Why don't u check it since u have tat kind of dictionary, Mr.Knows Everything? undecided

i dont know everything but i know that rape is done WITHOUT consent. no matter how long u're married u MUST still get the approval of your spouse before love making...be ye not decieved

1 Like

Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by mysticgal(f): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2016
WonderManly:
When a man force his wife for sex, Is it a rape or not?
Legally, it is not rape

1 Like

Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

To live comfortably

To syphone money

To procreate

Selfish ish sha
Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2016
massive1019:
Nonsense from the pit of hell...can't force my wife to have sex. But if she denies me, I wil be cool with it though, but she's going to beg me for it one day (wouldn't touch her for like a year or two).
lol... I thought of this shii too
Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2016
Why is he forcing himself on her? Just because he is married to her that does not mean she is void of her rights as a human being. It is rape , spousal rape actually. If it has got to the stage that sex is forced there is something wrong with that relationship.
Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2016
It's a norms alot of marriages are sexless who do you think patronizes prostitutes the most. Married men of course. Sexless marriage is nothing new.
Re: What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! by WonderManly(m): 5:19am On Feb 03, 2019
mysticgal:
Legally, it is not rape
Chai... I go try am.

(1) (Reply)

Virginity / Choose Your Weapon / How To Respond To "I Miss You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.