Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) (10730 Views)

Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her / Will You Call This Rape? / Please Is This Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by kayodescrib(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Since it has be said that wife should not deny their husband sex, what if a woman does and the man decides to have it by force.

Lol, what's your view ?

For blog design and article writing | 09090771556

1 Share

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Naijaboiy1: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2016
But it wasn't also said that the man should forcefully have sex with her when she refuses.

That's sexual assault! Next!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2016
In the first instance why would she deny her husband sex?
If her husband wants it, let her give it to him except if there is a genuine reason she doesn't want to.

Denying him sex could resort to jilting

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by mii4u(f): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2016
I find it very funny wen wen wives complain that they were raped by their husbands. Wen u go into marriage u shld be aware of the things involved. ..but it is really funny cos sex shouldn't be problem, both parties are supposed to understand each other .

5 Likes

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by ButterFrost212(f): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2016
It's absolutely rape. Whether it's her duty or not, it doesn't justify rape.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Forceful penetration against will is classified rape.

So yes! it's rape.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by ButterFrost212(f): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2016
mii4u:
I find it very funny wen wen wives complain that they were raped by their husbands. Wen u go into marriage u shld be aware of the things involved. ..but it is really funny cos sex shouldn't be problem, both parties are supposed to understand each other .
Rape isn't funny. And any husband that rapes his wife is an animal. This is your wife, you would be together for a long time. If she's not in the mood for sex then give her time, if it's taking too long, see a doctor or something. Don't force her, that would only toughen her resolve.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2016
mii4u:

So the things I should be aware of is that my husband would rape me

Little girl there is NOTHING funny about rape. I hope your misguided words don't come back and bite you in the ass.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by mii4u(f): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2016
JuicyLucy:

So the things I should be aware of is that my husband would rape me

Little girl there is NOTHING funny about rape. I hope your misguided words don't come back and bite you in the ass.

pls stop bin insulting and digest everything I have just written. I made it clear that both parties shld understand each other very well in that aspect. I'm married and that has never bin a problem in my marriage, sometimes I go out of my way to please him and sometimes he goes out of his way to let me be. Wat so difficult abt that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by MrCork: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2016
mii4u:

...ok then..Give me punnnny undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by brandonobi(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2016
rape is rape, she refused he forced, which other explanation is needed

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by mii4u(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2016
MrCork:

...ok then..Give me punnnny undecided

come and take
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by SlimmB(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2016
ButterFrost212:
It's absolutely rape. Whether it's her duty or not, it doesn't justify rape.
Lols and if the wife go Bleep a dude outside is understandable undecided you indeed bae, Bae there's nothing as rape in this 21century when it comes to two people getting involved in a relationship... So far it relationship, one got to Bleep cause the act of great fucking makes relationships 80% stable and last longer if not forever grin cry
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by MrCork: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2016
mii4u:

come and take

....for free?? cheesy
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by ButterFrost212(f): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2016
SlimmB:

Lols and if the wife go Bleep a dude outside is understandable undecided you indeed bae, Bae there's nothing as rape in this 21century when it comes to two people getting involved in a relationship... So far it relationship, one got to Bleep cause the act of great fucking makes relationships 80% stable and last longer if not forever grin cry
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by SlimmB(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2016
ButterFrost212:

undecided undecided
FACT makes one enjoy him/herself, so it best you just stick with it cool
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by SlimmB(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Rape isn't funny. And any husband that rapes his wife is an animal. This is your wife, you would be together for a long time. If she's not in the mood for sex then give her time, if it's taking too long, see a doctor or something. Don't force her, that would only toughen her resolve.
To Bleep a wife forcefully isn't a sin but to go search outside cause your wife isn't giving in to your sex demands is an adultery which GOD hates so much tongue
There's nothing like being in the mood or not in d mood for sex, cause any nigga wey see naked woman with nice curves and round big boobs, iswear(chai, make the babe nko wear gown. i call it "murder night"wink the dick go erect likewise women, i.e we all got our weak point and before one get married, as a husband and wife they most figure that out... so no excuses for such rejection Bae cool
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by uzuede4(f): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2016
MARITAL RAPE

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by StarBukola(f): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2016
wait!,y is everyone saying it not rape. ? once it is a forceful act it is rape. okay na becos say na d husband dey involved then it should b love making? c'mon!! but pls check the meaning of force before posting trash, biko.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by ButterFrost212(f): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2016
SlimmB:

To Bleep a wife forcefully isn't a sin but to go search outside cause your wife isn't giving in to your sex demands is an adultery which GOD hates so much tongue
There's nothing like being in the mood or not in d mood for sex, cause any nigga wey see naked woman with nice curves and round big boobs, iswear(chai, make the babe nko wear gown. i call it "murder night"wink the dick go erect likewise women, i.e we all got our weak point and before one get married, as a husband and wife they most figure that out... so no excuses for such rejection Bae cool
Go away, I don't talk to rapists.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
No, it isn't.

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by bukatyne(f): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Martial Rape is not so straight forward.

First, our constitution doesn't recognize martial rape.

Besides, couples would often need to cajole themselves for sex at a certain point in time.... Oga is not in the mood and madam brings out his D, sucks it till he is erect and humps on him... is it rape?

Madam says no with oga continually caressing her and after a while, he parts her laps and enters.... is it rape?

Remember they both said no/ insisted no initially....

Personally, any x.ex.ual act between couples that ends in both parties satisfied is not 'rape' whether they are both consenting or not.

If there are injuries (not love bites/ unintentional injuries), then we can begin to talk assault.

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Olarewajub: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
It's called marital rape.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Toluwani111: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Good afternoon

Please I want to sell a 4 months old education blog

The URL is www.dailyschoolgist..com

Reason for selling;
I don't have enough cash to fund the blog & I don't really have time for updating the blog again.

If you're interested, kindly call/Whatsapp ( 07064272729)

Thanks
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by dreamwords: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
When a woman makes d husband to empty his pocket, is it armed robbery or not?
Discuss(5 marks) grin

6 Likes

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rape should be outside marriage settings if u ask me.
Biblically, if u can't zip up, u r urged to get married.
I think the problem is the definition of RAPE.
They should modify the definition of rape.
Because that husband raped his wife.

**immaturity**
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
dreamwords:
Discuss(5 marks) grin

grin grin grin
Badt guy. Hehehehe
U r on point.
Not just armed robbery but fraud and scam grin
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by onyedika946(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
2kaybiel:
In the first instance why would she deny her husband sex?
If her husband wants it, let her give it to him except if there is a genuine reason she doesn't want to.

Denying him sex could resort to jilting
Abeg pack well, she be sex machine.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by AuroraB(f): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
dreamwords:
Discuss(5 marks) grin
Ummmmmmmm. ....with a gun to his head, right
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by HumorMe(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rape is overated!
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by escapefromusa(f): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Hot Girl's Hips / My First Sexual Experience. ((true Story)) / Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.