Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money (21474 Views)

Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) / Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by ALAYORMII: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2016
Thieves
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by jeeqaa7(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2016
arrant nonsense... waste of mb ...[quote author=Pavarottii post=51165734][/quote]
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by jeeqaa7(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2016
you need Jesus ... Waste of precious MB.... In dis reccession..
kolaaderin:

Well Nigerian has always been in recession the only difference now is that the thieves that employes Nigerians during previous regime of oil falls doing their personal projects instead of Nigerian project can no longer do and now the government are doing something to address this yet u never wanna be patient with all indication we have very low source of income.

As for the later being cater for by the parent, well its nairaland u can insult who is buoyant enough to set u free from poverty or at least take u out of this recession misery u found yourself.
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Nice one make dem follow us kon play nairabet and tete
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by lomprico(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2016
Lies from the pit of lai
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by Kingbuhari(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2016
Oga senators Oga honourable abi unah say recession hold unah balls and u guys are Cash Crunch at the moment... abeg make we swap business, come take my shop for Alaba make I take over ur constituency as a senator... even nah quarter payment I go collect, useless Old FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by deolu2000(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Legislooters are trying to be sympathetic with the populace or what? They think they are doing us, let them continue they are doing themselves.
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2016
Story for sango! After 3.5 billion cars abi? Bunch of un-repentant f.oolssss!
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by lacasera14(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
They should join MMM
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by goshen26: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
They should go on strike Na, abi na by force?
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by precious1967(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
ve they finished d one billion naira released to them recently? paded school.
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by Cannonleo(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
No, we are still working hard –House spokesman

By Kemi Yesufu and Fred Itua

http://sunnewsonline.com/cash-crunch-senators-reps-abandon-chambers-in-search-of-money/

forgive me when I say these are those times I salute the recession
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by elvision1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
FOR SALE : THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATHIEVES
Interested buyers should contact me via email.
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by kassy777: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
madridguy:
Bunch of rogues after purchasing new cars worth billions of naira only for them to be mocking the masses. You all will cry at last Lagbara oluwa.
I say prefer cats to these thieves
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by basadenet: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
But Dino melaiye has been buying designer cars.
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by andyanders: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
jesse8048:
Which cash strapped, these guys take us fool. Are they not the ones ordering cars worth N3billion?
Exactly. In fact their problem now is because they are afraid to steal from the public hence their grievance. If it has been that they appropriate and share their loot, they will not be complaining.They are Pen Robbers and since they have not discovered how to loot and move the cash, they are not happy.

If cash allocation can be stopped the 2 chambers - senators and reps, they will never try to contest to be elected to those offices.
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by Keegan: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
wayne4loan:
No wonder I saw remi- tinubu together with my mama in a hostel close to my hood doing their oloso work

Clap for yourself.
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by Seriousboy: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Their children are in oversea schools, nigerian's lawmakers are being paid in nigeria but spent in overseas economy. Our lawmakers are the bigest fools claimed been wise with blockheads, now that you old fools are there make laws that will benefits masses that voted you in there, but your sick brains you are all there spending nigerian's monies in overseas.

How many overseas lawmakers come to nigeria to spent their monies in nigerian' schools
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by Whizkay(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't believe this for a sec
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by Barigaboy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
All dis elements are not serious. They don't no what it means to be poor. All they know is to tighten the neck of the president to collect money. They have all dis primary & secondary school tricks. That's why they don't. They can't allow there family to stay in dis country. They don't trust themselves especially with d way d FG stops their attitude of throwing chairs, kidnap n threatening themself. Nigeria was their office but not under this current Government. D poor suffers recession n they need to feel it just like d past president salaries weren't paid.
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
HOUSE MEMBERS WE DO FULL MMM!!
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by loopmangoat(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
It's that so
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by UnimkeAk(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
kolaaderin:

How is that supposed to be. This is a good sign for the masses, it simply means the executive is giving them a good run for their money by playing it tough on the house and has managed to ensure they do not hand twist and blackmail the executive into sharing Ghana must go as we always have it for the past 16 years.

Its a resounding message from Buhari, that there is no more free largess of sharing money, the max they can do is to attach expenses on physical projects like that of the cars they bought during the week and trust me they are only entitle to that once in their whole tenor, they can not ask for a new fleet of cars in next year physical expenditure.
We are getting there gradually.... If u have a contrary opinion, you are free to relocate to Ghana pending the end of this administration.

God bless me
God bless my president
And
God bless Nigeria

My brother you're very gullible.
I'm so scared of your likes because politics is a game of numbers.

HOW CAN SOMEBODY EARNING 29MILLION PER MONTH BE CASH STRAPPED.

LIKE EVEN IF THEY ARE STILL SHARING GHANA MUST GO IN THE N.A YOU KNOW.
Re: Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money by kolaaderin: 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
UnimkeAk:

My brother you're very gullible.
I'm so scared of your likes because politics is a game of numbers.

HOW CAN SOMEBODY EARNING 29MILLION PER MONTH BE CASH STRAPPED.

LIKE EVEN IF THEY ARE STILL SHARING GHANA MUST GO IN THE N.A YOU KNOW.

I can relate with UR feelings, but let be candid the earning can not pay back their electoral debt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? / Governor Akeredolu And Wife, Betty Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary / Lagos Won’t Submit EndSARS Report To FG - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.