Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence (6842 Views)

Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / Senate Halts Port Harcourt Refinery Concession To Agip / Port-Harcourt Refinery Producing 5million Litres Daily; NNPC Deploys 200 Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by firstclassmumu: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by eshot0: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2016
cool cool
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by autonomous22: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2016
una Neva fit produce normal fuel na Aviation fuel una want produce...... Hope no b another plane crash una want cause
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by SycophanticGoat: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:
Give me enough petrol and have the current price slashed jor.

25k on fuel in just about three weeks and about to refill with another 10k ain't nothing to be happy about. angry

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Wailers have arrived! Better be ready to wail till 2023 as Buhari will be president till then. In short, Buhari will rule for life. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by Bujumbura(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:

25k on fuel in just about three weeks and about to refill with another 10k ain't nothing to be happy about. angry
its called Change so deal with it
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by Bujumbura(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2016
Izonpikin:
Some zombies don dey see through the wayo and thoughtless lies of this government...very good.. cool
Leave that guy thunderstorms naim go scatter him head

1 Like

Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2016
jcflex:
They are yet to meet the nation demand for PMS and AGO, and they wnt to venture into JET A1 production.

poor man dey fly jet.
Show how uninformed u are. Well u don't know how the refinery works, hence ur Silly comment.
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by gimbayaro(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:

B4 y want make Nigerian government give you fuel for free ne?
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by Pylony(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2016
jcflex:
They are yet to meet the nation demand for PMS and AGO, and they wnt to venture into JET A1 production.

poor man dey fly jet.
shey na rich men dey enter airplane abi what do you expect?
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by Pylony(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2016
Brightology2:
Na wa for this buhari government ooooo, pms never dey, na aviation fuel dey their body na . okay continue
You know they need more Aviation fuel for Buhari's constant flights to white man land.
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by Nbote(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Wash.... Dem wan take am bait investors who'll b interested buying... Production my foot..
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by Zetra(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:

145 x 310litres = N44950 monthly

yes slashing it will help the common man breath small
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by obailala(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2016
Some people would soon go blow up the pipeline taking crude to the PHRC to ensure that it never functions. While some of these folks do it because they believe they are punishing a president in Abuja, others do it to ensure their income stream from fuel import is never threatened by any form of local production.

At the end, aviation fuel continues to be expensive in Nigeria, more and more airlines either stop or reduce operations in nigeria and to Nigeria (or they just move to Ghana), while Nigeria continues to lose jobs.
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by Olumaeme: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeew, Na everyday refineries go start work soon...

Abegi
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by Tobium1(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2016
is set to commence

I have been hearing dis statement for more dan 12months now
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by lonelydora: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
jcflex:

poor man dey fly jet.

I see your ignorance bro. What are the end products of crude oil refining? ATK or Jet A1 is one of them.
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by jcflex(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
lonelydora:

I see your ignorance bro. What are the end products of crude oil refining? ATK or Jet A1 is one of them.

one silly mofo that call himself MrTruth4real, also quote me, saying this same nonsense.

why are you silly mofo quick to judge other, base on your own level of intelligent.

For your info, all refinery in nigeria are not equip to produce JET A1,
they only produce, PMS, AGO & DPK.

Now PHRC have be equip/upgrade to refine upto JET A1.

Poor man, uses PMS almost everyday, for Transportation, either in your personal car, or commercial buses.
Same as AGO, and as well for industrial use of plant and heavy machineries
DPK also use by poor man for cooking, that your HHK, house hold kerosene.

but JET A1, use by Aircraft and Jets. How many poor man fly plane everyday.

The portion of crude to be use for Jet A1, should go for PMS and DPK for the masses consumption.

They should continue importing Jef fuel from Ivory Coast and SA.
Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
jcflex:

one silly mofo that call himself MrTruth4real, also quote me, saying this same nonsense.

why are you silly mofo quick to judge other, base on your own level of intelligent.

Poor man, uses PMS almost everyday, for Transportation, either in your personal car, or commercial buses.

The portion of crude to be use for Jet A1, should go for PMS and DPK for the masses consumption.

When wrpc was build it has a unit for refining aviation fuel( jet a1), but its no longer functioning due to lack of maintenance.
That's not even my point, jet a1 is dpk (kerosene) that's further purified so as to work efficiently in the plane. There's no portion of crude use to produce jet a1, but kerosene which is produce at the topping unit of the refinery is what is further purified to jet a1 or aviation kerosene.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by jcflex(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
MrTruth4real:

When wrpc was build it has a unit for refining aviation fuel( jet a1), but its no longer functioning due to lack of maintenance.
That's not even my point, jet a1 is dpk (kerosene) that's further purified so as to work efficiently in the plane. There's no portion of crude use to produce jet a1, but kerosene which is produce at the topping unit of the refinery is what is further purified to jet a1 or aviation kerosene.

Bros with your grammar, abeg no come here dey confuse pple.
DPK and ATK have similar chemical composition does not mean they are the same. SG, Condutivity, Flash point, boiling point, Sulphur content etc are very close.

DPK been Dual purpose, during ATK Scarcity, is been upgraded thru some addictive to serve as ATK.

DPK produce in our refinery are even ordinary HHK.

I still maintain my position, they shld meet the nation demand of PMS, HHK or na DPK first bfor venturing into ATK. bcus that what concern the masses

1 Like

Re: Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence by lonelydora: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2016
jcflex:

Good you know this. Wanted you to answer me before i tell u all u said above.

No name calling bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna To Spend N2.25bn Feeding Senior Secondary Students / Update~newly Established SWAT Uniform / Did Efiks And Ibibios Support Biafra . I Really Want To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.