Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari (48565 Views)

Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. / Buhari Signs 8 Bills Into Law-presidency / Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by Cyberbaze(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Qmerit:
Nice development... though people would still talk cause in life no one I repeat no one can make everyone OKAY.
Mumu like you, b4 buhari moved to that seat you thought otherwise.. You see him as God.. Somebody without Economics and Management training, You expect him to perform better than our former able presido...

3 Likes

Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by johnstar(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Kk
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by joowealth(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
We Are Tired !! . *Nothing is New* *Repeatation* *Renovation* *Ammendments* *Patching*
You forgot to add paddling.
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by nobodii: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Who he epp? undecided
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by feodan: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2016
Naff24:
God Bless PMB
The Best President ever!!!
#istandwithBuhari grin grin grin
na ur family sheyy
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by Qmerit(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Cyberbaze:
Mumu like you, b4 buhari moved to that seat you thought otherwise.. You see him as God.. Somebody without Economics and Management training, You expect him to perform better than our former able presido...

Did my comment calls for insult? I think NO.
Since you want insult np then, you are an IDIOT since u can't read and understand! Simple sentence
Your father and u that knows maths and econs where re you in Nigerian politics lazy FOOL! Wait for Buhari to come and give u and ur lazy family 3sqaure meal a day. Ode
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by asumo12: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2016
DSTV nko
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by Tastemoney(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Naff24:
God Bless PMB

Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by PaulIdu: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Naff24:
God Bless PMB

Shame on U ..

1 Like

Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by richidinho(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Naff24:
God Bless PMB

Why you come dey shine teeth?
If i be your boyfrnd i go find excuse for this Xmas because of this comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by Allee90: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2016
EdCure:

Doesn't that sound like a Grazing Bill?

Are you afraid of Grazing Bill
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by streamsofjoy(f): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2016
What about peace corps
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Obinnau:
how does it help the common man?
[size=16pt]Mr Common Man, seek for and read the Bills and see where you can benefit. Several people miss opportunities because it is easier to sit back and criticize[/size]
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by ify84(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2016
post=51162627:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday signed 8 bills into law.

The 8 bills signed into law include:

Telecommunication and Postal Offences Act (Amendment) Bill,
National Crop Varieties, Livestock Breeds (Registration) Act (Amendment) Bill,
Produce (Enforcement of Export Standards) Act (Amendment) Bill,
Prevention of Crimes Act (Amendment) Bill,
Water Resources Act (Amendment) Bill,
National Agricultural Land Development Authority Act (Amendment) Bill,
Bee (Import Control and Management) Act (Amendment) Bill
Agricultural and Rural Management Training Act (Amendment) Bill.

How can we read these acts....the bass should have a website for all these

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/list-of-8-bills-signed-into-law-by.html
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by Qmerit(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Joephat:
I came to see if there is any one that made provision for death sentence of any corrupt politician or jungle justice on them.

I hope Buhari should work harder.

But these re not Buhari's Bills.
Reps and senate sent already passed bills for him to accent to!
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by Authencity2012: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2016
The best president ever? U be APC puppet abi? Don't be cursed by angry and hungry masses.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by prince985(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2016
donejossy87:
I tire ooo
so because u r doing NYSC, we should not c road again..
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by thaoriginator: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2016
holatin:
na d first one concern me pass, and I hope it cover all those telecommunication network providers.

the thing mtn don do for me in my life, if we get to heaven, I go make sure mtn go hell.

Empty hen are devious prolongila arrantutis
O boy empty N don scam me like maad! I can even use my Internet cos my credit keeps going even after subscribing..
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by lailo: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Useless bills.Hit it if u are a wailer.
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by lailo: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2016
What of NEPA bill,DSTV bill,water bill etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by Adedayo97(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Wetin man go do, i can only pray 4 d best in my country
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Buhari and Agriculture are like police and egunje

1 Like

Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by jide219(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Nigeria is gone
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by PhatBG(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2016
What's all these? Explain in details.

Check my signature.
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by speakingbeing(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Damilola92 post=51166828]Ara change [/q
uote] Nigerians are fed up with this buhari incompetence to revive this great country and some EWU are busy singing a praise instead of dirge.
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2016
post=51162627:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday signed 8 bills into law.

The 8 bills signed into law include:

Telecommunication and Postal Offences Act (Amendment) Bill,
National Crop Varieties, Livestock Breeds (Registration) Act (Amendment) Bill,
Produce (Enforcement of Export Standards) Act (Amendment) Bill,
Prevention of Crimes Act (Amendment) Bill,
Water Resources Act (Amendment) Bill,
National Agricultural Land Development Authority Act (Amendment) Bill,
Bee (Import Control and Management) Act (Amendment) Bill
Agricultural and Rural Management Training Act (Amendment) Bill.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/list-of-8-bills-signed-into-law-by.html
no bill against rapistsssss?
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by gebest: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2016
EdCure:

Doesn't that sound like a Grazing Bill?
how can Land Development Authority bill sounds like grazing bill? Does grazing looked like development.
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by luorquay: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2016
holatin:
na d first one concern me pass, and I hope it cover all those telecommunication network providers.

the thing mtn don do for me in my life, if we get to heaven, I go make sure mtn go hell.

Empty hen are devious prolongila arrantutis

Errrm......Bros abeg na you wan convict them by yaself abi u don forget say dem nor dey bribe those 'lawmakers' for heaven to do your bidding ooo!!!
Re: The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari by 2016easy2017: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2016
I just read about the MMM topic that was done here ystday and am just now reading one bauthman gave false information on how MMM makesoney from google,sighting Linda ikeji as e.g
don't mind this man.he lied.
am a blogger,the way Linda ikeji makes money for google is not that of MMM.
Ranking them as no 1506 most visited site,can not be verified.
the truth is everything about MMM is cryptic,this shows their unlawfulness. the senate found this,that's why they asked EFCC to arrests them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter / El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement / Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.