Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) (1675 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / She Showed Me Her True Colors In Bed Today. *picture* / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by scottN(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
Is this some kinda make up or reunion undecided ?
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by tkb417(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2009
bubblegum:

i dnt agree wiv dat cos av always bin nice to u.
but u always pay mi bk wiv lipsrsealed
im gud anyways
aww, i feel like jumpin on the plane right nau to tickle you grin grin

dnt worry, tkb is always a nice guy grin

it seems mtn has gone ballistic, calls cant go nau.

so why do u think the gurl shld be forgiven?

scottN:

Is this some kinda make up or reunion undecided ?
im still beggin her grin
wetin 'consign' u grin grin grin
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by scottN(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
tkb417:

aww, i feel like jumpin on the plane right nau to tickle you grin grin

dnt worry, tkb is always a nice guy grin

it seems mtn has gone ballistic, calls cant go nau.

so why do u think the gurl shld be forgiven?
im still beggin her grin
wetin 'consign' u grin grin grin
At least make i know my territorial borders when posting good luck begging chum  wink
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by TheSeeker(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2009
Drop her like a bad habit angry
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by chic2pimp(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
tkb417:

devil pikin grin
i dey fear u; dont come near my compound. I have sisters and i wouldnt want them to meet you
Send one my way nah wink

TheSeeker:

Good Advice cool.
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by tkb417(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2009
scottN:

At least make i know my territorial borders when posting good luck begging chum  wink
hehehe
scottN, ure free to do anythn here. its a free world

Send one my way nah
my sisters shocked shocked
ure insane!!!!!
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by scottN(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
tkb417:

hehehe
scottN, ure free to do anythn here. its a free world

lol just kidding
nice dude tho'!
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by chic2pimp(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
tkb417:

my sisters shocked shocked
ure insane!!!!!
Wetin nah? Dem no be woman? undecided Besides I'll treat them right wink cool.
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by tkb417(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

Wetin nah? Dem no be woman? undecided Besides I'll treat them right wink cool.
so na frm my hands u go come collect am?
go and woo her urself
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by chic2pimp(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2009
tkb417:

so na frm my hands u go come collect am?
go and woo her urself
Is that so? Okay ooo send me their Phone No's cool
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by r231(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

good idea
but talk to her first
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by TheSeeker(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^ There's nothing to talk about if you ask me. But then they both might need closures - that's the only talk I see.
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by r231(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^ There's nothing to talk about if you ask me. But then they both might need closures - that's the only talk I see.

jus to let her knw dat he knws about her shady deals and he is out peace lol
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by sistajay(f): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2009
Poster

Do both, forgive her and then dump her. Go on you know you wanna kick her sorry ass to the kerb!!
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by SweetT1: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Poster

If it sounds like a duck, smell like a duck, walk like a duck and flies like a duck ____________

Is she an African woman??
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:12am On Nov 05, 2009
BREAK UP OR MAKE UP

JUST CHOOSE ONE AND STOP BOTHERING YOURSELF OVER LITTLE THINGS

NO LONG THING ABI

NIGERIAN GIRLS WERE BORN WITH LIES, SHE WILL LIE LIE AND LIE AGAIN AND AGAIN,

JUST DO WHAT PLEASE YOU

NEVER TRUST A GIRL HAHAHAH, 

THAT IS INSPIRATION FROM ABOVE
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 05, 2009
@ topic

either option is ok.
Re: Should I Dump Her Or Forgive Her (True Story) by julianH(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2009
You do noy need anybody's advice: Just let her go and look for sopmeone else.
She is not worth the trouble.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Card On Wedding Night / Naija Girls Now Visit Herbalist For Charms / Do U Regret Loosing Your Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.