Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,436 members, 7,958,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (98244 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by itslyrix: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:

My people for here know e dey be......We no dey keep food for fire make he tey grin grin

Bros dis fud don too tey oo... Me dey salivate oo.. saliva don dry for ma mouth sef.. Abeg giv us dinner.. Even if na one plate..
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419

Oya my people, the ogbonge tori wey no get part 2 don land ooooo,make una dey sama me with better comments as una dey read grin grin

*********Episode 38*****

Hearing the knock on my door caused me to pause and as a result of that,My whole nerves got tensed up and my entire being was pinpointed on unravelling the identity of the person behind the door………With shaky hands,i hid the phone under the bed and cracked open the door to see cigaro peering at me intently and also sophia walking along the corridor towards my room…….”whats wrong in there??”,he barked,looking at me suspiciously with his glock pistol in hand……..I smiled at him and told him nothing was wrong that I had knocked over the bottle…..

He knew of my short temper but what was confounding him was what could be the cause this time…….”your wahala don dey start again abi”he said,laughing at me  as he stuck his pistol back into the safety of his belt…..”am going out for a drink”,he continued still smiling,”want to come”………”comot joor”,i retorted as he headed toward the living room laughing loudly as he went………..Sophia had ignored us the whole while and had made her way into the room after hearing my little tale…..She was convinced it was a lie ,i knew cos I could see it in her eyes……..she cleared the pieces of broken bottle in the room and by the time she returned,we could both hear cigaro’s car leaving the compound………….

sophia was wearing a very frightening frown on her face,it was obvious she had something else on her mind…”I know you took the phone from my wardrobe”she said,finally breaking the spell of silence that was making the room rather uncomfortable…….”you didn’t give me much of a choice and besides I needed it”,”for what??”,who the hell are you really by the way??,she asked stopping any other sentences dead on my lips with her barrage of questions……..I looked into her eyes and all I could see is a deprived woman trying to hold on to the last shreds of dignity in her life…….”ok,look!!!!! am more dangerous than you guys think but the most important thing is that am not with law enforcement people”,i said giving her a cold stare.”if you were,i would have shot you dead”she said as tears started rolling down her face…”I don’t know why but my legs feel weak everytime I see you and I lose my morale”,Those words struck my heart like a cold pike,her tears was too much for me to handle…

Walking over to where she stood,i scuttled her up in my arms and kissed her full on the lips,she hungrily searched for my tongue with hers as our breathing grew frantic.We disengaged,took one hard look at each other and said “I love you”in coincidence…We laughed over it as I scooped her over to the bed and made love to her as a lover would do..I could sense the happiness and love written all over her…Resting her head on my chest she said,”A reliable source told me all I needed to know about you,your secrets safe with me,just don’t break my heart”…..reliable source??,who the hell was that,questions that needed answers were racing through my head right now….she noticed the spike in the rate of my heartbeat and laughed,”whatever you are and wherever your running from doesn’t matter to me.All that matters is that your making me a very happy girl and as long as it stays that way,my lips will be sealed”,At least I could do what she was asking so with that,i heaved a sigh of relief….

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
My guy,......alcholic nigga
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
itslyrix:

Bros dis fud don too tey oo... Me dey salivate oo.. saliva don dry for ma mouth sef.. Abeg giv us dinner.. Even if na one plate..

Brotherly your one plate don land ooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by vakinola1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
GHOSTMODE = 0 *COUGHS* ..... ՏíԹՏ GHOSTMODE = 1

TAKE MALT DRINK MY BROTHER......
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Make Orga cigaro no catch these two lovebirds oh grin

Orga greg42 you too much biko
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Damibiz:
My guy,......alcholic nigga

My brother we dey push d ministry dey go ooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
vakinola1:
GHOSTMODE = 0
*COUGHS* ..... ՏíԹՏ
GHOSTMODE = 1

TAKE MALT DRINK MY BROTHER......

Choiiiiii my brother the fire wey dey cook your blessing fit dry swimming pool...... you too mush..... the malt dey do me well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
Make Orga cigaro no catch these two lovebirds oh grin

Orga greg42 you too much biko

Brotherly the bomboy still humble for your side ooooo grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
moscow0147:
Greg42, oya I dey wait o for the next action

My brother e don land with alacrity ooo grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ladies can go to any length for the man they love,...nt sure of NL ladies oh.....Greg the episodes are becoming shorter nd shorter....why na
greg42:
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419

Oya my people, the ogbonge tori wey no get part 2 don land ooooo,make una dey sama me with better comments as una dey read grin grin

*********Episode 38*****

Hearing the knock on my door caused me to pause and as a result of that,My whole nerves got tensed up and my entire being was pinpointed on unravelling the identity of the person behind the door………With shaky hands,i hid the phone under the bed and cracked open the door to see cigaro peering at me intently and also sophia walking along the corridor towards my room…….”whats wrong in there??”,he barked,looking at me suspiciously with his glock pistol in hand……..I smiled at him and told him nothing was wrong that I had knocked over the bottle…..

He knew of my short temper but what was confounding him was what could be the cause this time…….”your wahala don dey start again abi”he said,laughing at me  as he stuck his pistol back into the safety of his belt…..”am going out for a drink”,he continued still smiling,”want to come”………”comot joor”,i retorted as he headed toward the living room laughing loudly as he went………..Sophia had ignored us the whole while and had made her way into the room after hearing my little tale…..She was convinced it was a lie ,i knew cos I could see it in her eyes……..she cleared the pieces of broken bottle in the room and by the time she returned,we could both hear cigaro’s car leaving the compound………….

sophia was wearing a very frightening frown on her face,it was obvious she had something else on her mind…”I know you took the phone from my wardrobe”she said,finally breaking the spell of silence that was making the room rather uncomfortable…….”you didn’t give me much of a choice and besides I needed it”,”for what??”,who the hell are you really by the way??,she asked stopping any other sentences dead on my lips with her barrage of questions……..I looked into her eyes and all I could see is a deprived woman trying to hold on to the last shreds of dignity in her life…….”ok,look!!!!! am more dangerous than you guys think but the most important thing is that am not with law enforcement people”,i said giving her a cold stare.”if you were,i would have shot you dead”she said as tears started rolling down her face…”I don’t know why but my legs feel weak everytime I see you and I lose my morale”,Those words struck my heart like a cold pike,her tears was too much for me to handle…

Walking over to where she stood,i scuttled her up in my arms and kissed her full on the lips,she hungrily searched for my tongue with hers as our breathing grew frantic.We disengaged,took one hard look at each other and said “I love you”in coincidence…We laughed over it as I scooped her over to the bed and made love to her as a lover would do..I could sense the happiness and love written all over her…Resting her head on my chest she said,”A reliable source told me all I needed to know about you,your secrets safe with me,just don’t break my heart”…..reliable source??,who the hell was that,questions that needed answers were racing through my head right now….she noticed the spike in the rate of my heartbeat and laughed,”whatever you are and wherever your running from doesn’t matter to me.All that matters is that your making me a very happy girl and as long as it stays that way,my lips will be sealed”,At least I could do what she was asking so with that,i heaved a sigh of relief….
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Damibiz:
Ladies can go to any length for the man they love,...nt sure of NL ladies oh.....Greg the episodes are becoming shorter nd shorter....why na

My brother if you know the kind fire I dey use cook this thing eee, no be small hissue ooo grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by joshuamoses101(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Whats the real deal btw slow and trigger

oga seun i hvnt been recieving notifications for my mentions,whatsup with nl
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yemike(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2016
i think cigaro is keeping his cool for a purpose and it may be to trap blood. He's acting too soft for a cult leader. @gregg thanks for serving us our daily bread. i wish you could make it longer you know say i like food wella.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastyd(m): 2:16am On Dec 08, 2016
Capone planning something sinister for this guy, but i'm sure he'll fail, obviously!...

I jst love d intrigue, action and most importantly, Regular Updates.

Keep it sailing Greg42
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastyd(m): 2:19am On Dec 08, 2016
nastynic:
For the first time in my life i give up....
"sobs" jagugu, 'happy married life '
oga Greg, abeg find me one make sense NL babe as per our minister of women affairs....grin

Jagugu, u no go recommend any of this ur damsel for me....

Nastyd, we get talk oooh!
I think say na only me dey bear nasty for NL, how u take get ur own

Oga Greg just continue this package, e dey sweet ma belle die die

Baba i be Methusellah 4 d nasty mata.

E don Tey!!!

Any other Nasty na Counterfeit.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 4:14am On Dec 08, 2016
Greg42
Good morning, how was ur night? I hope I Ill have enough updates to read by the time I get back from office? Keep the good work going man.

In anticipation.....
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2016
joshuamoses101:
Whats the real deal btw slow and trigger

oga seun i hvnt been recieving notifications for my mentions,whatsup with nl

No worry, I go talk to prophet......Any hand wey dey hol' your mention..... na shit e go pack grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Yemike:
i think cigaro is keeping his cool for a purpose and it may be to trap blood.
He's acting too soft for a cult leader.
@gregg thanks for serving us our daily bread.
i wish you could make it longer you know say i like food wella.

My brother you dey shop no be small, you don nearly finish the ministry bag of rice
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2016
nastyd:
Capone planning something sinister for this guy, but i'm sure he'll fail, obviously!...

I jst love d intrigue, action and most importantly, Regular Updates.

Keep it sailing Greg42

My brother I lie down dey hail oooo grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2016
nastyd:

Baba i be Methusellah 4 d nasty mata.

E don Tey!!!

Any other Nasty na Counterfeit.
grin grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Greg42
Good morning, how was ur night? I hope I Ill have enough updates to read by the time I get back from office? Keep the good work going man.

In anticipation.....

You dey do like say you no sabi us again.....our shursh no dey dull oooo grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Precial419: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2016
THANKS 4 D MENTION
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Onexex(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Oga greg42 loot na loot abeg begin go aba before aba come owerri
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Precial419:
THANKS 4 D MENTION

Welcome my better guy grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by KpagoGIN(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2016
At this point all permutation from my end stops, Chairman Greg42 I have resigned my imagination to your pen.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2016
Onexex:
Oga greg42 loot na loot abeg begin go aba before aba come owerri

E be like say you be aba boy, my brother those streets tough ooooo grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2016
KpagoGIN:
At this point all permutation from my end stops, Chairman Greg42 I have resigned my imagination to your pen.

My brother your school fees no waste at all,you too mush!!! grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yemike(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2016
greg42:

My brother you dey shop no be small, you don nearly finish the ministry bag of rice
loollzz...........
i no be FFO o.......
if i no dey chop u go dey complain, i wan add some weight ni nw.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by xamster(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2016
Been busy tho, but the tori just dey sweet me anyhow.
Its true we find love in a hopeless place, who says thugs don't fall in love ditch.
Anyways this is not gonna go down well if cigaro have a knowledge of this affair. Blood have a lot to clear off his chest. Even though i sense danger ahead of his current uncertainty, he sure do have a star that keep him afloat of his unending deadly missions.
Yes, this once again is another story that keep me glued to the literature section. cheesy
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Princeelisma(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2016
D action is yet to set in.... Mke I go sharpaly find pepper soup ND malt cme bck cme front sit... Gbayi greg
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by mujybee(f): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2016
i dey follow u syd by syd lyk shark n monera waiting 4 more updates @ d soonest

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

SCHOOL LIFE / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.