Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,614 members, 7,770,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (94526 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
empress101:
More embarassed
Here you go darling
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
***********Episode 15********

They were banging on the door now and the door didn’t look like it would hold out for long….I scanned the room for a lifeline,wait a minute!!!! I had seen a stack of neatly folded towels,an idea flashed into my head…It was a gamble but I was gonna take it…As I packed the stack of towels to the window,i looked out to see several soldiers running into the hospital,the entire compound was deserted now except for the lorries which had brought the soldiers earlier in the day and a black BMW x6 which I suspected belongospital….”crash”my thoughts were interrupted as the first hinge on the door broke…..

As fast as I could,i tied the towels together,tied one end to a bed,pulled the bed to the window and out the window I went….As I climbed down,the bed rocked dangerously and the door gave way as soldiers poured into the room and as soon as they were able to decipher what I was up to….they turned back and made for the stairs.I already had a headstart….Hanging by the series of towels I had linked,i positionedhad linked,i positioned myself at a window on the second floor,shattering the glass with my elbow,i swung in during which the linked towels started tearing….. I held on to the window frame with all the strength I could muster and pulled myself into the room……..knowing I didn’t have time,i raced past the startled patients to reach the door and as soon as I had opened it,i saw several soldiers racing down the stairs.
Remembering the chlorine cannister,i retrieved it from the overall I wore,threw it up the staircase and pulling the gun I shot at it while it exploded and diffused into the air sending the soldiers back up the staircase as they held onto their chests coughing violently…..Knowing they would not shoot ‘cos they had definitely kept me alive for a reason,i rushed into the adjacent staircase as I descended to the first floor….Making to navigate to the next flight of stairs,by now the soldiers were in pursuit…Looking ahead,i saw three soldiers pointing in my direction…..i didn’t have time to aim and sholf through a door as I made my way into the first floor corridor,ran through a large room filled with patients and without giving myself time to think,i spotted an almaco window and dived at it,shattering the glass in the process as I jumped into the unknown…….”diim”,i landed on the ground with a heavy thud,i never knew I would make it this far……I turned to look at the window through which I had jumped,soldiers were looking and speaking into their walkie-talkies while some others had started pouring out of the hospital’s entrance…..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cc girlhaley creeza jagugu88li Lliegh xamster
Remiseyi supizino ashatoda oma4u drivepen1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by supizino(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
greg42:
i dey wit u boss following bumper 2 bumper

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bro I dae your back....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
supizino:
i dey wit u boss following bumper 2 bumper

Thanks my gee
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Creeza:
Bro I dae your back....

Thanks for the support bruh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
How funny it would be if the soldiers actually wanted info from him/ hire him privately, as opposed to dragging him to jail for crimes committed. cheesy

Run for your life bro.....

Tuhndhay lorelife charlesdock jidxin tommynico

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by xamster(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
greg42:
am in cool

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Blood is another thing entirely

Is he courageous,brave or stupid ??

Hope he not will be caught tho

Lemme runs to Zuma rock and pray for this notorious blood

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
jagugu88li:
How funny it would be if the soldiers actually wanted info from him/ hire him privately, as opposed to dragging him to jail for crimes committed. cheesy

Tuhndhay lorelife charlesdock jinxdix

To the voice of jagugu88li i have to respond, Oya shift small Am here

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Can someone help me with a link or mention of some of the new thrillers on Nairaland.....Jagugu88li i appreciate the invitee

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Can someone help me with a link or mention of some of the new thrillers on Nairaland.....Jagugu88li i appreciate the invitee
You welcome dear

Check this one out https://www.nairaland.com/3461761/sinister-defence-thriller-story

I'm not sure wether I mentioned you wrongly on the one above or, was it another one. Will check tomorrow, sleep is calling me.

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2016
**********Episode 16*********

To me this was the end of the road,I was done running ‘cos I had stretched my body to the limit and it wasn’t gonna take anymore or do my bidding….

As I resigned myself to fate,I noticed the bmw X6 I had spotted earlier moving towards me picking up speed as it moved….swerving dangerously in front of me, it pulled up, two doors swung open and two guys stepped out with semi-automatic rifles and started raining bullets at the entrance of the hospital forcing the soldiers to retreat to the hospital for cover…. I was bundled into the back seat of the SUV and “chroooo”, the tires screeched as they sprayed gravel in the opposite direction…
We hadn’t left the compound yet when the soldiers started returning the gunfire….I was forced to put my head down as I crouched in the back seat,”tuff….tuff…..tuff”,the back screen had shattered as the car was showered with bullets,we had sped out of the compound when the gunshots stopped but alas!!! these soldiers weren’t gonna let us off the hook so easily….I hadn’t recognised anyone in the car cos they all wore frightening looking masks and hadn’t said a word since I entered….

Looking behind through the shattered glass,i could make out two military landrovers tailing us.”s--t”i said as we picked up speed,if only I had kept lying on my bed that fateful night,only God knows what I have gotten myself into now……..The car sped evasively with unreal speed as I held the two seats in front of me for support,The two guys seating on either side of me had already positioned their rifles through the damaged back screen and had started firing at the army vehicles which were hot on our pursuit….Blood splattered on my face as one of the guys beside me got hit by a bullet…..”Aaaaaaargh”,he groaned……I was as horrified as I could be……

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Cc jagugu88li Tuhndhay Girlhaley xamster creeza lleigh empress101

Thanks so much for the compliments guys,they've been so encouraging........ wink smiley smiley you guys are the best....Notify your peeps

2 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by hayzey(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2016
greg42 tombs up bro. nice right up from such experience man. if only you know what most young guyz go through now a days. abeg drop another foe us o.....!!!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2016
hayzey:
greg42 tombs up bro. nice right up from such experience man. if only you know what most young guyz go through now a days. abeg drop another foe us o.....!!!

Am humbled by your words my bro......i'll do my best to keep you entertained
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Charlesdock(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
jagugu88li:

Tuhndhay lorelife charlesdock jinxdix
Present....ma. This is getting interesting ojae

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Charlesdock:
Present....ma. This is getting interesting ojae

Good to have you here bruh
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Dare2Try(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
This story is getting more interesting, thumbs up to Greg42
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dare2Try:
This story is getting more interesting, thumbs up to Greg42
Thanks my bruh,expect more twists and turns
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Charlesdock dare2try jagugu88li girlhaley xamster lleigh creeza empress101

*********Episode 17*********

He had now withdrawn his shooting arm alongside the rifle into the car….Blood flowed freely from the gunshot wound on his upper arm as he crouched in pains beside me…….I was still under the influence of the epinephrine so my morale boost hadn’t charged down a bit….The driver hadn’t looked back since I got in the car and I deduced that he would be fully concentrated on the open road in other to evade the chasing army vehicles….

The other gunman beside me had intensified his shooting ever since his partner got hit,stopping only too reload his weapon with more ammunition…From the way the army vehicles sped towards us,i could tell,it would be a matter of time before they caught up with us,”Am out”,the gunman yelled as he withdrew into his sitting position in the car…..Almost immediately,the masked guy sitting in front beside the driver turned and issued authoritatively,”you know what to do”….the guy who he had spoken to nodded with outstretched arms as he took an RpG missile launcher from the guy in front…..Perching back to his normal shooting position,He took aim with the RPG and pressed a red button that stood out distinctly on the RPG….”pheeeeew”,the missile whistled as it left the RPG with great velocity and soon after I felt it’s impact as it detonated against one of the landrovers sending it’s disengaged parts to different locations of the road…..

Suddenly gaining the courage to look through the back screen,i saw the second landrover maneuvering expertly through the debris of the destroyed car and immediately picking up speed as soon as it got past the debris…..”there’s another one of them out there”,I yelled to no one in particular pointing out the damaged screen,”Don’t you think he’s seeing that?”the injured gunman retorted as he pulled me back down and pressed my head down with his good hand..Looking down,i could see his rifle shining on the car’s fabric coated floor……

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by xamster(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Seen. Make the update bulky tho. Btw, am enjoying the story by each scene.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2016
xamster:
Seen. Make the update bulky tho. Btw, am enjoying the story by each scene.
Thanks bruh
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Afz9095(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2016
continue bro although i've read d story b4 i've no pro. following it again.

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2016
Synonym of Trouble is Blood.

Ritualists .....Military.....BMW crew

Blood, the forever wanted lawd!

Reuel12 checkout this thriller bro. Nastynic where you dey na?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2016
Afz9095:
continue bro although i've read d story b4 i've no pro. following it again.
Thanks bruh.....The season 2 has started though on coolval
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2016
jagugu88li:
Synonym of Trouble is Blood.

Ritualists .....Military.....BMW crew

Blood, the forever wanted lawd!

Reuel12 checkout this thriller bro
Sweety I go buy you something.....your a very good reader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Cc hayzey Charlesdock creeza xamster supizino jagugu88li girlhaley ashatoda skarlett

***********Episode 18********

As soon as I had seen the neat rifle on the car’s floor,an escape plan had been building steadily in my mind but I chose to stick with a still small voice urging me to ignore the firearm lying below me….”whoever these guys are,its better to let them take me than falling into the arms of law enforcement agencies”,I thought to myself as the arm that had been holding my head down slowly left my neck….

Turning my neck sharply to the right,i could see the other gunman struggling to load the RPG once more as the car was swerving dangerously in a bid to escape the vengeful army landrover which had been raining bullets continuously on our car ever after the first one had been brought down…..”click”,the missile sounded as it got into place drawing an appreciative smile from the guy who had been trying to load it but just then his smile turned sharply into a look of terror as two bullets found their way through his body.one emerged from his forehead as the other surfaced from his chest;He coughed up blood and looking at me dead in the eye with a frown on his face,He fell forward resting on the seat in front,Dead!!!!.

”oh my God”,I yelled as the wounded gunman held my head down as I struggled in the back seat from the shock of the sudden death of the other gunman….”comport Wella naahhh,yu be pikin”he shouted as he followed with a command,”get the RPG”.I obeyed out of sheer impulse as I retrieved the heavy piece of metal tube weighing some serious kilograms……..I wondered how that dead guy was able to hold it in place in order to aim with it…..My thoughts were cut short when the wounded gunman shouted at me,”abobby use dat thing revenge my cartel,throw those perambus dem overboard”……”whaaaaaat”””,i shouted over the sound of gunshots which continously perforated the car……..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Rpg heavy like that ni? MHEN two bullets no be here, For head and chest.

GREG I heard you call, so I came running. #superman grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by supizino(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
boss me fire on i dey ur back
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
The Cartels? shocked #claps once#

Blood, the runaway

This dude has been on the move ever since ever since. Make I go find Slow and Trigger, I'm certain they will shed light to the whole mystery

You're awesome bro! BIGUP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / FEIRE - A Romance Story / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.