Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (95412 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Greg42 am coming for u

Sweety no vex nah cry cry
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Palmerbarry:
wink Weldone Greg., good write-up

Welcome to the ministry my brother grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2016
mfujah:
[Greg..... u are too original.. u original pass originals ( Klaus Mikaelson )

Brotherly na you orijhinal pass ooo

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2016
daveP:
I dey take God beg you abeg, no dey over share those tori every time no matter how e dey sweet your body. abeg!

(pleads on knees) grin

No try hinder work of ministry my brother before we go do night prayer for you...
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419 muhamad158 sparcoal johnnycife missmossy nollyway palmerberry

My people make una manage this one,una no go see me plenty today oooo......We are expecting auditors in my place of work today...Make una dey jeje oooo

**********Episode 42*******

As tense and focused as I was,there was a very human chill creeping up my spine and taking a hold of my heart as I gazed at the direction of the living room……I could make out the face of the girl I loved,”sophia” standing at the door of her room,tears welled up in her eyes,begging me in silent whispers not to oblige cigaro’s request but hey!!! Blood runs from no man………..”i’ll be with you in a moment”,i said towards the living room direction while walking into my room……”don’t waste my time”,came the angry snarl from cigaro………hahahahahaha if only he knew who he was dealing with…

Getting into my room,I fitted my glock pistol with a silencer and put on a clean pair of jeans and a white lux polo…….Walking out of my room,i stopped to kiss sophia and urged her back into her room,i had a feeling that things were about to get bloody………As I made my way into the living room,i met cigaro cleaning his double barelled rifle and oiling it in the bright light that shone in the parlour..His eyes were bloodshot,he had been drinking obviously,his hands were shaking!!!!!,he was either nervous or scared…..He couldn’t look me straight in the eye,he was hiding something…….As I assessed my prey,i knew he had an ulterior motive…..”what the phuck is going on between the both of you”,he barked……”nothing at all”,i said with an “I don’t want to anwer your stupid questions” look on my face.He was boiling with rage and I could see that and I decided to infuriate him the more by permitting a sly smile to play on my lips……..

He was losing it now but I didn’t care,he wouldn’t live to see the light of dawn tomorrow for stabbing me in the back……He had started putting the oiled and shiny pieces of the rifle together……I was at alert as i continously smiled at his futile efforts to scare me……..My gun was within reach and I tapped my fingers on the couch in anticipation…..i carefully observed him……I made a mental note to take shots at his jugular vein(on the neck) and his legs ,I wanted him to bleed till he died……This motherfucker didn’t deserve a quick death…….By now he had put the gun together and was also smiling back at me….Dang!!!!this slowpoke had some guts!!!!………..reaching under the table,he produced a pack of live catridges and looking towards me,he asked,”where is your gun,blood?”……….”i don’t have it”,i replied and leaning forward,I continued!!!!! “cigaro!!!!,i want to ask you something”,his eyes were now fixed on me as a lion on its prey,”you see I don’t remember telling you my name was blood so am just sitting here wondering how you would know that or are you now a fortune teller”…..

The wry smile on his face had disappeared,he knew he had made a grave mistake,he was a back-stabbing motherfucker after all…..no other person knew that name except slow and trigger and a handful of our Abuja contacts……….loading a live cartridge into the rifle,he quickly pointed the gun at me,sensing what he was about to do,i sprang from my seat and as soon as I had made contact with the gun,he squeezed the trigger as both of us fell to the ground……The roar of the metallic monster was deafening!!!!!! As we hit the floor,he reached for the gun but I had other plans for his abominable soul….With all the strength I had in me,i planted my two feet on his rib cage causing him to wince in pain away from the gun……I took the gun and threw it into the corridor….His a-s was mine!!!!,my lux polo was stained with blood,the fired cartridge  had grazed my shoulder and blood was flowing……turning over the center table,i unscrewed one of its four metal legs and walked over to my prey now smiling wildy………”just do it”,he said…..”oh!!!!!,i will!!! Please don’t be in a rush”,i laughed…..”umph,umph,umph”,came his grunts as I stabbed him with the sharp end of the metal leg,blood splattered all around the living room as I dished out justice to the betrayer until he was stone dead and moved no more…..I was now soaked in a mixture of I and another man’s blood…..satisfied with what I had done,i picked up my pistol and headed out of the living room…………..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by derolemode(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2016
greg42 xup man PM me so we can talk more

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2016
Greg42, on your way out of the house please, don't forget to bring me that JC Le Roux Brut Methode in the fridge, hey. I need to get chilled and you ain't doing me any justice with this last update.

Blood the fire is back, blazing hot. KILL THEM All MY PRODUCT.

Cigaro thought he could...........The nerve......*spits*
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Palmerbarry: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2016
grin Finally, the traitor is dead.. Trigger, better run for ur life oo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by drnoel: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2016
Nice still holding ur audience at ransome. Keep it up.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by mfujah(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2016
i knew he's going to die.... blood i feel you nigga!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by KpagoGIN(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2016
I still don't trust that sophy of a lady! being the badt guy blood is himself suppose have reasoned that too!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2016
derolemode:
greg42 xup man nice write up and storyline but those of us close to the system find it hard to believe because only a student can be a bagger so before publishing you can find a way to adjust blood to suit the student status. PM me so we can talk more

Hmmm your apparently not too into the system....... Been there!!!!! Done it ALL...... I know what i've written..... Enjoy your day!!!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2016
jagugu88li:
Greg42, on your way out of the house please, don't forget to bring me that JC Le Roux Brut Methode in the fridge, hey. I need to get chilled and you ain't doing me any justice with this last update.

Blood the fire is back, blazing hot. KILL THEM All MY PRODUCT.

Cigaro thought he could...........The nerve......*spits*

You have a taste for good wine!!!!! That's one thing I love in a woman
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2016
Palmerbarry:
grin Finally, the traitor is dead.. Trigger, better run for ur life oo

Calm down!!! No rush!!!!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yemike(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2016
cigaro is too soft and get killed easily . i know trigger won't be as easy as cigaro.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2016
drnoel:
Nice still holding ur audience at ransome. Keep it up.

My brother na so we dey do for here
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2016
KpagoGIN:
I still don't trust that sophy of a lady! being the badt guy blood is himself suppose have reasoned that too!

My brother tory still dey ooooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2016
Yemike:
cigaro is too soft and get killed easily . i know trigger won't be as easy as cigaro.

Am gon' blow your mind
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2016
mfujah:
i knew he's going to die.... blood i feel you nigga!

My brother I sight you oooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yemike(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2016
greg42:

Am gon' blow your mind
cigaro's boys 'll surely get mad at blood for killing their boss. i can see blood on the run again.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Greg,it is getting interesting episode by episode,bt u knw D1 na most rugged guy,so where re his excos when all this thingz where happening....abi Blood planned every thing ?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Yemike:

cigaro's boys 'll surely get met at blood for killing their boss. i can see blood on the run again.

My bro, you too mush
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Damibiz:
Greg,it is getting interesting episode by episode,bt u knw D1 na most rugged guy,so where re his excos when all this thingz where happening....abi Blood planned every thing ?

He just came back ooo, shook eye for the tori well
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by daveP(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2016
greg42:

No try hinder work of ministry my brother before we go do night prayer for you...
She can share for Africa!!! na her need prayers o. she fit share one post 12 times grin

if she just shares one post, its enough to fall ba on, no every update that comes along now,esp from the same story.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by drnoel: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2016
derolemode:
greg42 xup man nice write up and storyline but those of us close to the system find it hard to believe because only a student can be a bagger so before publishing you can find a way to adjust blood to suit the student status. PM me so we can talk more

Not really necessary. While in school I met baggers that weren't students. Besides u can go and read my story Chido Remi here on Nairaland and see for urself.

@ Greg, nice write up.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2016
drnoel:

Not really necessary. While in school I met baggers that weren't students. Besides u can go and read my story Chido Remi here on Nairaland and see for urself.

@ Greg, nice write up.

My brother your shildren go sabi book
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by micbreezy7(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=derolemode post=51763972]greg42 xup man nice write up and storyline but those of us close to the system find it hard to believe because only a student can be a bagger so before publishing you can find a way to adjust blood to suit the student status. Baba na lie..na before mostly students are cush men or maybe other cush mostly initiate students but vikings and eiye both initiate both students and non students....name my observation be that though I no follow ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by micbreezy7(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2016
I no believe say cigaro no get anything for body come be executioner because if so men for don collect him office since and to be number one man in any cush no be moi moi oooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by hotswagg12: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2016
Oya Greg give us more tory. Am really enjoying this.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by salolee: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2016
chai see as d tori dey sweet my bele
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Dare2Try(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2016
Ghen Ghen blood and Sophia just won an award by engaging theirselves in a 3face battle, trigger, the Vikings and the godo godo boys ( army) and I hope blood can reunite with slow before things get messy
Nice write up oga Greg, more grace to ur effort and more blessings to the ministry

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2016
micbreezy7:
I no believe say cigaro no get anything for body come be executioner because if so men for don collect him office since and to be number one man in any cush no be moi moi oooo

My brother no be everything we go write shook for here nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story / SCHOOL LIFE

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.