Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (95419 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by bashorun1984(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Pls greg if u dnt wanna ve a dead corpse on ur head,abeg bikonu update for me pls...am already addicted to ds fictional bt interesting story....I tk God beg u oooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by andyboi4real(m): 1:52am On Dec 14, 2016
whatsapp group for writers and literature lovers
https:///6gIxyMJ1vGR7etjX31ugES
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by UncleBob(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2016
This is getting too much now!!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by viktohmarkz(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Oga boss....where art thou....come and gist us nau
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Palmerbarry: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
angry I am bored. i will unfollow the story very soon
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by UncleBob(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
haba, u don dey do like MMM grin cool undecided

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by skillz121(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mehnnn!! hw long is dis gona tak?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MzzAmiable(f): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
who knows, something probably happened.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by alooya(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
blood beware of sophia, coz she's a snitch
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Viruslord(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wats up skills121 grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by bashorun1984(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Whr @ thou na....abi fuel don finish for ya motor ni?if it tks u too long to update...peeps might get uniterested in d story again...abeg do d needful jare
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Odionsp: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] let the story teller continue now... Wr know it's not easy but u gats complete wat u have strted..
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by yusufibrahim(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oga greg. Nice piece u ve got here keep it up Bro..... More grace to u #respect
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by skillz121(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Viruslord:
Wats up skills121 grin
Brotherly!!! i park ooo. hw dat side?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yemike(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oga greg this one wey you come silent for this thread don they make me think say you're a victim of mmm.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by joshuamoses101(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Xo greg has finally gone awol.

Its ok
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419 muhamad158 sparcoal johnnycife missmossy nollyway palmerberry pauljokotagba Viruslord judithume

Dedicated to Yewandequeen and jagugu88li who cared to ask after me and tried to contact me before rushing to conclusions and for those of you who don't know.I was robbed

***********Episode 45**********
As shocked as I was,I couldn’t find the courage to pick up the phone,the dynamics of my plan and escape had worked but how the hell did shege get my mobile phone number was the fact that continued to elude my intelligence now……….I was never as careless of uncovering any piece of evidence as pertaining to my previous life while with cigaro and his gang but the whole scenario was now turning against my predictions with full velocity……There was no other explanation,trigger must have communicated them…….there was also another explanation……the only other person that had access to my phone after I had called my mansion to request for my driver was sophia so she could have had enough access as to give out my number but no!!!! She couldn’t have done it……She put her life on the line to facilitate my escape so to question the trust I had for her now would be very unfair but something was. wrong now,i could sense it deep down in my being…….My thoughts were interrupted as sophia wrapped her long arms around me from behind grabbing my d--k and stroking it,banishing any other thoughts of suspicion that may have persisted………”its been a long day baby boy,try to relax”,she whispered into my ear………There was something sinister and evil about her voice which I just couldn’t place my finger on…..As we made sweet love,i just couldn’t get my entire mind of what had just happened……..Three hours later she was sound asleep and I stood noiselessly naked and watching her sleep……..I picked up my bathrobe and held my held up high as I walked to the bathroom…….i took a quick bath and slipped into a pair of denim jeans and a nice white polo shirt as I left the building to get something to eat!!!!………I wasn’t ready yet to stuff my belly with home-made food….I needed some snacks to warm my belly up as I made out more time to entirely wrap my mind around the happenings of the day,it had really been a long day of sorts……I spotted a nice-looking cafe and went to sit down…….i sat at one of the tables I found outside and ordered for some fries and some juice……..As I recieved my meal and started eating,someone sat on the other chair at my table……..It was none other than Alice,the nurse I had dispossessed of her overall during my escape from the hospital………”could today get any stranger??”……….

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419 muhamad158 sparcoal johnnycife missmossy nollyway palmerberry pauljokotagba Viruslord judithume

Am grateful to God for my life. Y'all should help me thank God cry

**********Episode 46*********

As she sat on the chair opposite me aat the table,my appetite vanished with the wind,i darted my eyes around to see if I could find any other person with her(law enforcement perhaps) when she smoke….”calm down sir….Am alone”……”really sir,the title doesn’t suit me at all given what I put you through Alice”,i said while laughing….”you still remembered my name,impressive!!!!”she said,”how could I ever forget the name of the girl I caused her tears”,i pressed,trying to retain whatever dignity I have left…….”you know ever since I saw you…..i have been trying to get my mind around the fact that a man like you even though you had absolute control of me at that moment,you didn’t rape me!!!!! Why?”she said,terrorising my d--k with her pretty face and blue eyes……I looked at her and I could see a pure heart staring back at me,”Not everyone enjoys crime,I don’t do crime for fun”,i answered calmly…By now she was staring at me without saying a word..”Are you trying to make me shy”,i continued…….”hahahhahahahahahaha”,she laughed until little drops of tears rolled down her face,”look at this funny guy,so you can get shy”,she asked as she signalled the waiter and placed her order….”look at you!!!!who doesn’t get shy”,i asked her smiling…….

I was really apparently starting to enjoy my conversation with this beautiful girl,”well,i don’t!!!”,she said showing me her little red tongue…….”well,permit me to apologise for my erratic behaviour at the hospital,i did what I had to do to get away”,i said looking into her eyes…….”well,thats ok,you already won my heart with your actions that day and i’ve been hoping to see you again since den and here you are and I must confess you don’t look anything like a common criminal,you look pretty expensive”,she said,smiling with her eyes demanding explanation…….”Who said am a common criminal”,i asked in fake anger……”hahaahahahahahaha,this guy your really funny”she laughed……..”well dearie I must get going now,this isn’t a proper date,we should be discussing over a decent meal and at a nice Italian restaurant and not a cafe,what do you think?”…..I said,looking into her eyes once more……..”i don’t even know your name?? and you’ve been such a gentleman throughout this conversation,i would love to see you again so yea!!!”……..We exchanged numbers as I walked over to her side of the table and gave her a peck. Bet she would be very surprised that the same nigga she met at the hospital could be so gentle with a lady…….I paid for her order as well as mine and walked to my car……My glasses were tinted so I was able to look at her following my car with her gaze,d--n!!!! she was beautiful…….I picked up my phone and dialled her number and soon her delicate voice was at the other end…..Not allowing her say anything other than the usual hello’s,”see you sooner than later beautiful alice!!!!!”……From the way her voice changed,i could tell she was smiling…….”i’d love to see you soon too common criminal” she said as we both laughed over the line and ended the call…….

I got home to find a meal served at the dining with sophia lounging around in the living room……”where have you been”,she asked……”sight-seeing",i replied…….i didn’t know who or what she was in this whole game yet so it would be better to keep my whereabouts hidden………..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
yusufibrahim:
Oga greg. Nice piece u ve got here keep it up Bro..... More grace to u
#respect

Thanks my gee you too mush grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by gracyblaze(f): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Greg swty, I'm sorry about the robbery and for not asking after you.... Good to have back handsome, keep the flag flying!!! wink
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
gracyblaze:
Greg swty, I'm sorry about the robbery and for not asking after you.... Good to have back handsome, keep the flag flying!!! wink

Thanks shuga........ I don shock tire.....The fools burgled my home and tried to run me down but dem no sabi say plenty prayer dey d ministry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
@greg42 Thanks dear kiss
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by kingkaspa: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice to have you back, Sorry about the robbery incident.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastynic(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Clears voice as the MC of the occasion, "testing the Mic 1,2"

at the front seats jagugu, nastyd, tuhndhay, Michele, celebrant Greg, and other prominent members of nairaland...

On the pulpit we have 2 bag of rice, 50 tubers of yam, 4 carton of wine, 2 cows are tied at the back of the church and many more...

"praise tha lord" congregation goes "amen" ....
"We thank God for the life of our brother and friend Greg, for surviving an attack from the men of the underworld, we pray that anything that was taken from him be tripled in Jesus name Ameeeen! We also pray to our father to grant him the strength to complete this wonderful piece in Jesus name, Amen" choir give us some inspiration.....

Greg comes out dancing shakiti bobogrin, jagugu follows with an outstanding display of shokigrin, the two nasty follow by dabbing to the song, Mitchell comes out twerkinggrin , others follow with different dance steps

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:
@greg42 Thanks dear kiss

Yu welcome sweety you deserve more
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
kingkaspa:
Nice to have you back, Sorry about the robbery incident.

My gee. God bless you abundantly wink
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
nastynic:

at the front seats jagugu, nastyd, tuhndhay, Michele, celebrant Greg, and other prominent members of nairaland...

On the pulpit we have 2 bag of rice, 50 tubers of yam, 4 carton of wine, 2 cows are tied at the back of the church and many more...

"We thank God for the life of our brother and friend Greg, for surviving an attack from the men of the underworld, we pray that anything that was taken from him be tripled in Jesus name Ameeeen! We also pray to our father to grant him the strength to complete this wonderful piece in Jesus name, Amen" choir give us some inspiration.....

Greg comes out dancing shakiti bobogrin, jagugu follows with an outstanding display of shokigrin, the two nasty follow by dabbing to the song, Mitchell comes out twerkinggrin , others follow with different dance steps

My brother na so e be....... dey shook mouth for the mike dey go, nothing do you grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by damkem820(f): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mr Greg welcome back grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
nastynic:

hmmm.. U try oh.. Greg42 u r protectd bynd human imaginatn so kip calm coz baba God is alwz in control
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
damkem820:
Mr Greg welcome back grin

Thanks a lot sweetheart grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Michelle55:
hmmm.. U try oh.. Greg42 u r protectd bynd human imaginatn so kip calm coz baba God is alwz in control

Sweety mi na sooooo, them no know say dis ministry haf teeyd grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Greg ma guy....devil na just area boy.,..JAH blind any maga way want put sand for ur Garri...thunder way go fire those broke ash niggaz way go rob my guy...de come from sambisa forest nw nw,..man we miss u

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story / SCHOOL LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.