Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Is The Best Response To This Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Response To This Question? (1406 Views)

Pls House Whats The Best Response To Hmm / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hello folks,

Please guys, how best are you going to answer this question: "Do I inspire you?" From your girlfriend/wife

And to the ladies, what could prompt you to ask your partner that question?

Please, I need responses
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
yes oooo , always make your queen feel like an essential member of your life
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:

Absolutely

But you won't jes tell her yes. What are those things you would build your response on?
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

Absolutely

But you won't jes tell her yes. What are those things you would build your response on?
the way i do mine, i might know somtin but i will just ask her to make her feel special and then thank her cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
You didn't answer his question.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
the way i do mine, i might know somtin but i will just ask her to make her feel special and then thank her cheesy
Your points are off relating to the subject Jude.
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
Your points are off relating to the subject Jude.
are you ready to apologize? cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
The question is "Do i inspire you?", from ladies to their boyfriends.

I wouldn't ask such questions cos if i do in anyway he's likely to tell me.

For those who do ask such, it could be that in one way or the other, they're adding value to their spouse's life...or pushing them towards their goals in life.
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:

Sorry, I don't get you
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
The question is "Do i inspire you?", from ladies to their boyfriends.

I wouldn't ask such questions cos if i do in anyway he's likely to tell me.

For those who do ask such, it could be that in one way or the other, they're adding value to their spouse's life...or pushing them towards their goals in life.

But they don't think they get the credit they deserve?
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

Sorry, I don't get you
wetin i mean be say grin make i talk am for english
if you were always making her opinions and decisions matter in your life, she will know that she inspires you without you ever saying it wink ,my queen makes most of the decisions in our life and i do it with sense, i will ask about the easy ones that i know that we both usually have agreements on cheesy women are very observant boss, she will notice it , that she inspires you cool
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

But they don't think they get the credit they deserve?
A greatful fellow will always be and vice versa.

There's no point demanding for credit.
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Akinlekanwr(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
wetin i mean be say grin make i talk am for english
if you were always making her opinions and decisions matter in your life, she will know that she inspires you without you ever saying it wink ,my queen makes most of the decisions in our life and i do it with sense, i will ask about the easy ones that i know that we both usually have agreements on cheesy women are very observant boss, she will notice it , that she inspires you cool

Now I understand. That's really nice. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

Now I understand. That's really nice. Thanks bro
no wahala boss cool even after sex , say thank you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
are you ready to apologize? cry
When you've realized who should be apologising...then type on apology again.
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Akinlekanwr(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
A greatful fellow will always be and vice versa.

There's no point demanding for credit.

I dig.

So you really don't see yourself ever asking your spouse such?
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
post=51171397:
When you've realized who should be apologising...then type on apology again.
you lied and you want me to issue an apology cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Josephine the dreamer cheesy cheesy

Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Akinlekanwr(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
no wahala boss cool even after sex , say thank you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

Aww.. I'm actually celibate
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

I dig.

So you really don't see yourself ever asking your spouse such?
I need not, he's likely to say so if i do.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
you lied and you want me to issue an apology cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Josephine the dreamer cheesy cheesy
I don't derive joy in lying, so i don't know what you're referring to.
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

Aww.. I'm actually celibate
abomination shocked , come close make i slap you cheesy you be mfm member or jehova witness abi na deeper life, so no enjoyment and your woman still dey find more praise angry , make i arrange boys, we go beat am leave face and special parts angry
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Akinlekanwr(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
abomination shocked , come close make i slap you cheesy you be mfm member or jehova witness abi na deeper life, so no enjoyment and your woman still dey find more praise angry , make i arrange boys, we go beat am leave face and special parts angry

Lmfao

You won't dare, got bouncers all around bae

*Mayweather-esque*
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

Lmfao

You won't dare, got bouncers all around bae

*Mayweather-esque*
just one week that i haven't been intimate with my queen , i dey provoke like who dem rob cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , you are a man cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Response To This Question? by Akinlekanwr(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
just one week that i haven't been intimate with my queen , i dey provoke like who dem rob cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , you are a man cheesy

Hahahaha

Go get it asap

(1) (Reply)

. / Should She Hurt Her Pride For Love / Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.