Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral (76443 Views)

Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral / Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral / “I Stoled Your Heart, I Stoled Your Surname" – Pre-Wedding Photo Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by Kingbuhari(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
the woman is homosexual... TUFIAKWA
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
tola400:
The just wedded couple pictured posing for a snapshot. What a picture.

somewhere in Ibadan.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/19/checkout-how-this-newly-wed-couple-poses-on-their-wedding-day-that-got-people-talking/

Got who talking exactly? Lies upon lies
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by ifeomaekol(f): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm this pose di kwa risky ooo
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by NairaMaster1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ok

Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by chillis1: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
This website has really gone to the dogs

Wtf is this undecided
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by toprealman: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kenya/Zimbabwe I guess.
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by sharon37o8(f): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Weed was added to the wedding rice
I zoom u dear ,confirm Oshogbo weed

1 Like

Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by bimppyola: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jarizod:
Didirin meji grin

Really

lol
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
Africans won't stop amazing me....
lolz

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
CplusJason:
....And family and friends will wish them a "Happy Married Life"
Wetin u want make dem wish dem before? cheesy
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by tosyne2much(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
What a disgraceful picture... This picture will give you an insight on how the wedding will go
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by Gidi7(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
This must be an athletic wedding grin
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by luciouscookie: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smack down! When you watch to much WWE grin
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by Harinholar(f): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Orisirisi......HML tho....
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by matiandu(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Na d babe use her money organise d wedding that's y d guy 1 mad
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by Kasnel: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
People no dey gree mature before entering into marriage nawa days. In those days, marriage was for men not adults.
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by bluejean(f): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
I don't blv ds
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by abdulmalik3(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2016
QueenthDee:
The woman will be on top cheesy cheesy
sure
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Senorprinz:

on top, and i bet she won't last more than 122 secs in that position, why are most 9ja ladies lazy on bed.
Am not a sex therapist, I don't keep records of sex patients to know the statistics rate of women , cause and cure so I can't answer your question. ..... smiley
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by crunchyg: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2016
mysticgal:

This kind jackichan move.... Abegi, pishure no be my thing undecided
You look so neat
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by YhungPablo(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
today is my birthday..pls show me love
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by Angel1696: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2016
when two wrestling fans marry what will u expect than them doing some wrestling maneuvers.
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by YhungPablo(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2016
today is my birthday pls show me love
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by mysticgal(f): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
crunchyg:

You look so neat
Thank you smiley
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by mindtricks: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Weed was added to the wedding rice

You have got such sensitive nose to have sensed the scent of weed over the net.

What brand of weed please?

1 Like

Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by Senorprinz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
QueenthDee:
Am not a sex therapist, I don't keep records of sex patients to know the statistics rate of women , cause and cure so I can't answer your question. ..... smiley

Dearie, The question was posed as a rhetoric, wasn't expecting an answer. wink
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by crunchyg: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
mysticgal:

Thank you smiley
You are welcome dear, I checked your dp and I couldn't but just comment on your neatness, if you can be this neat outside, I so much believe you will also be neat inside. Kudos
Re: Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral by Chigeorge2015(m): 3:11am On Jul 16, 2017
bejeiodus:
One of the effects of watching too many Chinese films.

By the way, in the first picture, the lady seems to be teaching her man how she wants it in the other room. grin grin grin
I tire for this one oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.