Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (70389 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by lemmefaint: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Photos of a lady who tattooed her boyfriend's face on her throat has gone viral on social media. Would you describe this as odeism, mumuism, foolishism or stupidity? See the full photo below...

MORE @: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/viral-photos-of-lady-who-tattooed-her.html
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by handsomebanana(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Itz a sign of TRUE LOVE.

If mah gf don't tattoo my Name n Face on Ha Skin 2 let EvriONE KNw we are in A relationship, Then She Shld GET d fûck awta MA life. She's not worth kipin. A rLeationship without Sacrifice

Is DAT A Relationship OR A PRison? She ain't Proud of me.

ON A serious note, Ah don know how her Uzelezz bf could allow do such nonsense 2 Ha skin. All In d name of Relationship. No b say d guy even fine
E resemble Prizon escapee.

Sone GIRLz n dia foolishnezz ehn

Something Must be in the water That Causes such severe Mental retardation.

Bullshitterz.

Fúckin idiota

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2017
grin

Chaaai...OOH HELL NAAAHH even i love ink on my body.. wink

That's too much to put his face on ur throat area undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by slayking(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Who's gonna tattoo my face on her forehead..grin

18 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by SirMichael1: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2017
I can't help but get marveled at the rate in which some blacks do condescending and stupid things for the whites.

Whoever cares to look at that photo again will notice that the tattooed man is a Caucasian male and the bitch is what she is. Black, stupid, senseless, juvenile and naive.

It wouldn't be any surprising to find out that this shitty thing is done to secure herself a green card.

If unfortunately the otherwise happens, she'll be blemished forever to whomsoever keeps the bitch as a wife. The nigga has to wake to the sight of the tat of a man on his wife's neck who isn't him and then some persons will dare argue with me that blacks are not the cause of their misfortunes against the whites angry

With claws like that passing for attached fingernails, what good could come out from the bitch except doing something so senseless as that undecided

17 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
lemmefaint:
Would you describe this as odeism, mumuism, foolishism or stupidity?.
All of the above.

Look at those claws called nails. Some girls sef.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Fadiga24(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Suicide loading...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Draei: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2017
Her life, her headache...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Na this kind girls dey commit suicide after breakup grin.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by kullozone(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
When you guys breakup, na then shame go catch you. And una must breakup.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by EbukaHades10(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
What i have to say to her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by apexJ(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:
I can't help but get marveled at the rate in which blacks do condescending and stupid things for the whites.

Whoever cares to look at that photo again will notice that the tattooed man is a Caucasian male and the bitch is what she is. Black, stupid, senseless, juvenile and naive.

It wouldn't be surprising to find out that this shitty thing is done to secure herself a green card.

If unfortunately the otherwise happens, she'll be blemished forever to whomsoever keeps the bitch as a wife. The nigga has to wake up to the sight of a tat of a man on his wife's neck who isn't him and then some persons will dare argue with me that blacks are not the cause of their misfortunes against the whites angry
nigga what she did gat nothing to do with blacks or the colour of her skin.......whites too do pretty stupid shit like tattooing football players on their bodys

7 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Lalas247(f): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nails is trashy
Neck Trashy

Lol we are happy he has taken her off the market make guys look better tinz grin
This is when ppl mistake Lust for Love and do stwepid things all in the name of Boyfriend who is most likely fuvking someone else
She insecure too cause tattooing his face or whole body on her neck doesn't make him exclusive to just her .. just stwepid

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Lalas247(f): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
Na this kind girls dey commit suicide after breakup grin.
I swear grin
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by CAPTAIND5235(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Alright, just wait till the guy dump you,,,.you thought u can trap him down with this...You never jam..mtchew

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Teaveapoet(f): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
ok, akolism- iwelism =oshilism. if u ask me.
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by SirMichael1: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
apexJ:
nigga what she did gat nothing to do with blacks or the colour of her skin.......whites too do pretty stupid shit like tattooing football players on their bodys

Yeah well.. Whatever... Whatever man... Whites tattoo only white players on their skin and not on their neck. Have you seen a different case scenario?
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by vislabraye(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:
I can't help but get marveled at the rate in which some blacks do condescending and stupid things for the whites.

It wouldn't be any surprising to find out that this shitty thing is done to secure herself a green card.

If unfortunately the otherwise happens, she'll be blemished forever to whomsoever keeps the bitch as a wife. The nigga has to wake up to the sight of a tat of a man on his wife's neck who isn't him and then some persons will dare argue with me that blacks are not the cause of their misfortunes against the whites angry

I don't think he's Caucasian. At best, he's mixed race or probably Hispanic.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Lewaluv(f): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
But the guy is fine oo.
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Blackfire(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
He should add buhari and nnamdi kanu faces to it...
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by apexJ(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yeah well.. Whatever... Whatever man... Whites tattoo only white players on their skin and not on their neck. Have you seen a different case scenario?
so d premise of ur argument is that she is black?? u have never seen a tattoo of 2pac on a white's body or that of Mandela on white skin?? the fact should b dat she went to far in tattooing her neck not d assumed colour of the person she tattoed or of her skin......pple do crazy things but the extent of their crazyness should not b judged by their skin or u generalizing all blacks as crazy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Oyebee91(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
She can't help it but to have the tattoo on her throat. ...The taste of sperm is...........!!!!!
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by SirMichael1: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
apexJ:
so d premise of ur argument is that she is black?? u have never seen a tattoo of 2pac on a white's body or that of Mandela on white skin?? the fact should b dat she went to far in tattooing her neck not d assumed colour of the person she tattoed or of her skin......pple do crazy things but the extent of their crazyness should not b judged by their skin

Nope. Never before seen. You buttressed your point on white tattooing players on their body but couldn't support your claims when I rebuffed it so don't delve into other shïts please.

Although I haven't seen that, but those are legends and its like a pride to have them because they rose above hate and they aren't even tattooed on the neck or something of the sort
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Beautiful nails.
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by HarmonyDee(f): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
crazy lunatic!!!
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by AlexCk: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Obudupikin: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Reminds me of my ex... smiley

So what happens when they break up?
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by TINALETC3(f): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin grin choi cheesy, see Luv, who wl tattoo mine?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by ekems2017(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Love in vendetta
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by jashar(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
hehehe.....

error loading....

cheesy
Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Obudupikin:
Reminds me of my ex... smiley

So what happens when they break up?

INSANITY is d new trend

she will use make up to cover it

Re: Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral by Qsscruz(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Those her nails are from another planet.. Well some stupidity is like peak, they are in you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.