Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? (969 Views)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? / Relationship, Marriage - Is It Worth The Time/effort/sincerity? / I'm Marrying My Son Cuz I Spent Money To Train Him In School And I Am Pregant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Guys, have you ever had an experience where you spent a lot of money, time (more than 4 weeks) and effort in wooing a lady yet you did not get her?

e.g she just stopped answering your phone calls, she refuses to meet with you again, another guy came into the picture and she stopped relating with you etc.

The scenario where you chased her for more than 4 weeks and spent money and put effort in wooing her but she never became your girlfriend and you did not have sexual intercourse with her.

• It could be you spent a lot of money on dates
• Or you spent a lot of months chasing her
• Or you spent effort (like driving her to work or doing her assignments etc)

And at the end, you didn't get the girl.

UPDATE: If it has happened to you, you can say yes but I am older and wiser now... you don't need to go into details if you are ashamed of what happened.
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nope.. Never been that unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by Laveda(f): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Here to read dead end storiesgrin
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by RoyalBlak007: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
check my
siggy...am not unfortunate grin
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by dharay99: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
...Naaah, i don't go that far.
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
I am likely to get low responses.... a lot of guys prefer to hide this sort of thing.
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
NubiLove:
Guys, have you ever had an experience where you spent a lot of money, time (more than 4 weeks) and effort in wooing a lady yet you did not get her?

e.g she just stopped answering your phone calls, she refuses to meet with you again, another guy came into the picture and she stopped relating with you etc.

The scenario where you chased her for more than 4 weeks and spent money and put effort in wooing her but she never became your girlfriend and you did not have sexual intercourse with her.

Answer and summarize your experience.

Yes, I was up and coming then, the days of growing beginnings. From paying to redeploy her NYSC to Lagos, to footing her bills, buying BB those days for her. I no see anything oh. From modelling photoshoots etc Nna, I spent money.

Di one wey pain me pass, na when I drove her and friends to pool bar to drink on our way back, my useless jeep broke down, and had to be pushed to road side. She no follow push, na others. I had to charter cab for her to go back to hotel room I booked, 45k per night as at then.

Na that night I gave up on that babe. Just to make a statement that she is missing. I left that truck there on the road side overnight, early morning next day, I launched a new SUV, and her friend saw me with brand new car at Shoprite. The thing sweet me when her friend called her and say, this guy get money oh. I actually gave out the other SUV to my suffer-head mechanic those days.

When the babe hear say I dey pretend, that I hold bar die. She come begin beg me. I no gree again till today, she don marry one up and coming pastor now. Na she for dey enjoy now, but the stupidity of some girls began before garden of Eden.

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by dingbang(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
We only do that to the ladies cool
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
I'm only here to read the fairy tales!

I already spotted one before my comment..
Nigerian guys would never take the L card!!
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by njiasi30(f): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
NubiLove:
I am likely to get low responses.... a lot of guys prefer to hide this sort of thing.
cheesy grin guys dat like forming, who will want to b made a laughing... grin just b expecting lies, if at all dey will comment. tongue
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by olac21(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Am not sure that can happeñ to me..
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by Originalsly: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Never was in the business of spending to get a babe... for love or body.... never made sense to me. It was always better to declare that my present broke status was about to be history in 6 weeks when...... some investmemt would finally mature and I can start living life.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by eitsei(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Nope.. Never been that unfortunate
lol.. You smart
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
If guys could comment anonymously, then they would be able to tell the truth.

njiasi30:

cheesy grin guys dat like foaming, who will want to b made a laughing... grin just b expecting lies, if at all dey will comment. tongue
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
UPDATE: If it has happened to you, you can say yes but I am older and wiser now... you don't need to go into details if you are ashamed of what happened.
Re: Guys: Ever Spent Money, Time & Effort On A Lady And Still Not Get Her? by Batlan01: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
njiasi30:

cheesy grin guys dat like foaming, who will want to b made a laughing... grin just b expecting lies, if at all dey will comment. tongue
like locally made liquid soap abi??

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Ways To Stay Out Of Friendzone / How To Talk To A Girl You Like *without Being Awkward* / Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.