Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? (2925 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
There's nothing wrong with a man or a
woman being friends, mind you. But let's face it, men and women are different, and people tend to hang around members of their own gender more. A guy can certainly be friends with a girl, but there will always be things that both cannot discuss together, like sex jokes, per example.

Anyway, a female whose friends are mostly guys has a lot higher odds of feeling attraction to one of them. A lot of relationships start off as friendships. No, don't give me the friendzone BS, that's not how it works. Two people can be friends at first and ending up falling in love with each other later. It's very common, in fact. Never happened to me, but I know several examples of this.

Also, a lot of guys can't be friends with girls without a ulterior motifs behind. And I don't mean just teenagers or young adults., but guys in their 30s as well. Let's face it, we all have or had at least one good female friend we secretly wanted to shag. A female with mostly male friends has a higher amount of challengers.

I mean, would you really be alright with your gf hanging out with other guys at concerts, bars, etc. and being given rides by them when she's not with you? i sure as hell wouldn't.

And last, but certainly not least, a lot of girls with a lot of guy friends tend to be sluts, not saying all or even most are, but a lot of them certainly tend to be.

Guys whats your take on this?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin

TrapHedges... Oya bobo come and answer this ooo cheesy
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by Joiceee(f): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Itz not true @op
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by TrapHedges(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

TrapHedges... Oya bobo come and answer this ooo cheesy

Lols he for sure baby.. They can.. Once d trust and love is 100.. Then no p... Am good cool

My bae also loyal kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by littlewonders: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yes na. I'm a witness
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by talktonase(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Very true!
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by olawealth1000(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ekan nefa happen.
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Joiceee:
Itz not true @op
are u sayn its ok for a girl to have loads of male friends while dating? hell wat about the possibility of the girl falling for one or several of her male friends which could make her cheat on her guy?
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols he for sure baby.. They can.. Once d trust and love is 100.. Then no p... Am good cool

My bae also loyal kiss kiss kiss

Hahahaha.. Ur siggy tho grin ur soooo raw...
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by makydebbie(f): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ofcos
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
it depends on the girl..some girls might catch feelings along the way..some might not..

it's a personal thingy
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op, your write up has flaws, i'm more comfortable with the male gender than my fellow girls to avoid their wahala...does that make one a slut?, No! it's preference.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
Op, your write up has flaws, i'm more comfortable with the male gender than my fellow girls to avoid their wahala...does that make one a slut?, No! it's preference.
how about the possibility of u falling for one of them while still dating someone.
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Personally, I don't like it, but wetin man go do nau?
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
uxdesigner:

how about the possibility of u falling for one of them while still dating someone.
My male friends are my 'friends', i threat them the same way i threat my brothers, difference is i share my sexcapades with them and we laugh about silly stuffs, although as guys once in a while one will be confessing love, but i just let them know i see them as brothers...i stand on my grounds, it doesn't stop me from still being nice to them, have had three in the past and they all wanted more than friendship...my siblings can vouch i never dated one.

It depends on the girl in question.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
KissChrix:
Personally, I don't like it, but wetin man go do nau?
i dey tell you
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
My male friends are my 'friends', i threat them the same way i threat my brothers, difference is i share my sexcapades with them and we laugh about silly stuffs, although as guys once in a while one will be confessing love, but i just let them know i see them as brothers...i stand on my grounds, it doesn't stop me from still being nice to them, have had three in the past and they all wanted more than friendship...my siblings can vouch i never dated one.

It depends on the girl in question.
then not all girls with male friends can be trusted. the cheating aspect might not be sex inclusive, it may mean doing things u ought to be doing with ur guy with them. For example hanging out watching movies, lunch date, just lazying about or shopping in the mall, extensive texting, being on the phone almost everytime recieving phone calls. many girls do these things with their male friends, it could keep a guy on his toes about where her loyalty lies.
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by jidxin(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Joiceee:
Itz not true @op
its very true...a yoruba adage says ere kini aja n ba ekun se.... what kinda play does a tiger play wit a dog (dont laff at my eng interpretation).... its only for food... or if u re conversant wit nat geo, a shark mostly ve a fields day by playing wit its meal(a seal) before devouring it
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by TrapHedges(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahaha.. Ur siggy tho grin ur soooo raw...

Hahaha.. Lols grin
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
TrapHedges:

Hahaha.. Lols grin

I tot u say ur busy? I don't wanna disturb u tho wink

I know ur happy now tat ur home at last.. grin
Re: Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
if its a lady that is not emotionally balanced...then she shldnt be trusted.

However, im the kinda woman with a lot of male friends but i know where to draw the line and ensure my potential mate is not emotionally affected.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Companion For Today / 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) / Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.