Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. (2905 Views)

What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by debspauly(f): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2017
if she smokes and still condinate quit fine ..is OK ..but some girls smoke and you won't even suspect they do ......so how can you tell guyz.

1 Like

Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2017
I love it...

#TrueTalk!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Papiikush: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2017
I can't date a girl who is not crazy enough to smoke weed. Nah... I can't.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by FitnessDoctor: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2017
They are sooo sexy & cool especially when they are blowing up the smoke.

But ofcourse i ain't marrying one of them smokers

3 Likes

Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by elderhimself(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Honestly I'm owkay with it , so far it doesnt control of thhem or than vice versa
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2017
That's just shisha by the way...but if it's weed....its all good..

when I see a young classy, pretty lady smoking effortlessly(No be dirty olosho for Allen oooo).....looks like a chic riding the latest Mercedes S63AMG.....sexy is the word!!!

Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by whitebeard(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2017
GOD told me they ain't go stop me, so they can never stop me.

I wanna live long FAM, I won't say because of love I am willing to have lung issues. Or anything that smoking can lead to, when I know quite well that "it can be avoided".

I like short, yellow, beautiful, short haired ladies that is secondary, but primarily it attitude, behaviour, I don't like someone that everytime she is always serious, or Moody, or small little thing just, vex is that how u used to do, someone cannor play with u

That's my drop on this issue.

no flex zone, dey know better (better)
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2017
I can't date a girl who drinks
Talkless of smoking sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Maxi112: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2017
I don't smoke weed, so I wouldn't want to date one. Shisha is cool by me not weed.
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by fbtowner(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Look at those ignoramous shouting they are ok with it. You should be ok too when your daughter starts smoking weed @ 14 and see how she is going to disgrace you among friends and family

Nonsense. sad sad

11 Likes

Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by jakandeola(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Maxi112:
I don't smoke weed, so I wouldn't want to date one. Shisha is cool by me not weed.
guy use ur sence wat de diff in both of dem
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Maxi112: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
jakandeola:
loooolz difference they, Shisha doesn't high someone cause I have actually tested it before. I got girls that take that one. but weed is no go area for me
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by ikp120(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
jakandeola:
So you dey smoke too? Wow! No wonder you no sabi simple English. Chai! LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by microjoystick: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
if she smokes and still condinate quit fine ..is OK ..but some girls smoke and you won't even suspect they do ......so how can you tell guyz.
yes the slayed queen in my area dat i am toasting smokes weed dat is why u shuld view my topics and tell me how to toast her wellcheesy
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by debspauly(f): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin why do I have that feeling all these guys saying No to girls smoking weed ...had a bad experience smoking it or their head no fit carry am......talk of more a girl smoking it lolz....please we all have different heads ..and mental capacity .
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
grin why do I have that feeling all these guys saying No to girls smoking weed ...had a bad experience smoking it or their head no fit carry am......talk of more a girl smoking it lolz....please we all have different heads ..and mental capacity .
so you smoke weed
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by debspauly(f): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
greyboy5000:
so you smoke weed
Nop....just saying
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
Nop....just saying
hmmm OK
You sound like you support ladies smoking weed in your post sad
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by debspauly(f): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
greyboy5000:
hmmm OK
You sound like you support ladies smoking weed in your post sad
well if they smoke weed is their business ..who cares ....just wanna know the opinion of some guys on that issue .
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
well if they smoke weed is their business ..who cares ....just wanna know the opinion of some guys on that issue .
OK
It is none of my business though

But where is the mole on your lips grin
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by teehamzat(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
If it is not being prescribed by the doc she has no fvckin reason to.....
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by debspauly(f): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
greyboy5000:
OK It is none of my business though
But where is the mole on your lips grin
lolz you no get work.
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
lolz you no get work.
no be talk am for that other thread grin
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Alitair(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Girls that smoke is a huge yes for me. People that smoke marijuana think alike.

Cos marijuana has never ever done me wrong!
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Lionhearted: 5:55am On Jun 29, 2017
You smoke madam. You got the look. And that ain't a bad thing.
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by johnbuck81(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2017
debspauly:
ma dear no mind them..their head no fit carry. but I know they wish it would.
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Nothing sexy than smoking the sesh with your bae cheesy.

#YOLO
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by debspauly(f): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
johnbuck81:
ma dear no mind them..their head no fit carry. but I know they wish it would.
lolzzz you are very truthful..
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by johnbuck81(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2017
debspauly:
lolzzz you are very truthful..
thats how it goes dear..
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by irewoleola(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. by HouseOfWine: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2017
grin

My view is that uhmmmm uhmmm lol

Alright alright i actually wouldnt really mind because i have indulged in weed smoking but stopped

However if shes smone i intend on making my life partner i would not hesistate in telling in her to stop or we quit

But if we just kicking it, then yea nothing spoil as long as she doesnt be too loud or careless bout it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Him / The Strange Power Of The Evil Eye (blue Eye Necklace) / How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.