Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock (47255 Views)

4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku In Fight To The Finish / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:
Nigerians have shallow or rather short memory about past records but out of share stupidity and orthodox reasoning, they always go for someone that will obviously fail as the handwriting is written boldly on the wall.

Atiku being an old cargo need not to contest for any political office. Apart from his age, he lacks the leadership skills to rule a nation and it's even clear as crystal that he wants to have access to free money just like what other presidents have enjoyed.

I am tired of seeing these recycled bin leaders. Enough is enough!

Nice one tonyebarcanista.
is he not better that the ani mal on the throne, you complaining about old men but you campaigned for buhari. i would pick atiku ahead of that thing called buhari

5 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:
The average SS/SE man is preparing to vote Atiku/Obi and escape doom from Buhari.

Atiku so far has not put a foot wrong, he appears moderate and considerate.

Am afraid Nigeria will return to stone age. 2015 is a lesson. Voting for past failures will not make the country progress but I won't blame the Igbos, they want to do this just to spite back at yorubas sad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by gwales: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
[s]
waternogetenemy:
The average SS/SE man is preparing to vote Atiku/Obi and escape doom from Buhari.

[/s] atiku can only be president of Biafra

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by wristbangle: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

is he not better that the ani mal on the throne, you complaining about old men but you campaigned for buhari. i would pick atiku ahead of that thing called buhari

Both are not fit.

If our nation must move forward, we must not allow our emotions to becloud our sense of reasoning. Once bitten, twice shy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Both are useless.

If our nation must move forward, we must not allow our emotions to becloud our sense of reasoning. Once bitten, twice shy.
we both know that buhari(ani mal on the throne) wants to come back for the second time, its better we bring in atiku than that thing.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:

The average IPAD Yoot...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Must your options always be between crooks? I want NEITHER of them. Never been a fan of both anyway...

You call a governor Crook?..and an APC chieftain, presidential candidate and former VP?

Abeg, I no dey o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Atiku, abeg warm up cool

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by wristbangle: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

we both know that buhari(ani mal on the throne) wants to come back for the second time, its better we bring in atiku than that thing.

Bros if Buhari and Atiku are the major contender for 2019 election, it's advisable if Nigerians don't vote.

Uganda made that decision and it's working for them today. Let's say NO to all these old cargo.

If we must get it right, now is the time.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The average IPAD Yoot...

dont be silly, watch Atiku come alll the way down to the atalantic ocean from Borno.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Atiku get money like Trump and won't beg to buy nomination form cool

Atiku, PM me if you're ready cool

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Am afraid Nigeria will return to stone age. 2015 is a lesson. Voting for past failures will not make the country progress but I won't blame the Igbos, they want to do this just to spite back at yorubas sad
You mean Igbos. The thing is that some people are driven by emotions, filled with hate and always see politics as conquest game, the 2015 defeat is yet to clear from them. Personally, I felt bad to lose election but immediately I moved on knowing that I will be an opposition. However, these Igbos won't move on.

Some of them will tell you that if Buhari can pick a tribesman VeePee, they will support him, the same people will come again and say "Biaaaafraa or death", the same people are now saying "Atiku".

Are they PDP? If yes, is Atiku PDP? If they are PDP, is Buhari also PDP to request for tribesman as VeePee?

You see, I am trying to understand the complexities of what they want.

PS: I have managed to distingush iPad yoots led by one Kanu in Kuje and the great Igbo ethnic group.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Dis has nothing to do with yorubas, Atiku is a moderate and considerate muslim, unlike the islamist yoruba foisted on us in 2015 that has caused the death of so many shite, and christian igbos.

y should we not vote for him? Becos he refused OBJ a third term?

yorubas are so full of demselves, u really think ur 5 or 6 states is that relevant, wait till 2019. wen the entire NE/North Central/SE/SS swing to Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
dunkem21:

You call a governor Crook?..and an APC chieftain, presidential candidate and former VP?

Abeg, I no dey o
Well, I have no business with Hell Rufai. In 2019, we need a better candidate not the crooks...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:

[s]dont be silly, watch Atiku come alll the way down to the atalantic ocean from Borno.[/s]
I posted an article, comment on it or swerve. If he like let him come from Dakar to Abidjan, he will NEVER win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I posted an article, comment on it or swerve. If he like let him come from Dakar to Abidjan, he will NEVER win

ur a Buhari supporter? Go and see wat his people in Sokoto did wen GEJ visited.

Atiku will kill Buhari dreams in a free and fair election up North, Peter Obi will steal the show down SS/SE.

Checkmate! The only person that can stop Atiku is Atiku. Usain Bolt things.

As 4 we igbos, we dont care much about Presidency we just want to be treated fair and allowed to exercise our right and that includes the right to self determination.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean Igbos. The thing is that some people are driven by emotions, filled with hate and always see politics as conquest game. the 2015 defeat is yet to clear from them. Personally, I felt bad to lose election but immediately I moved on knowing that I will be an opposition. However, these Igbos won't move on.

Some of them will tell you that if Buhari can pick a tribesman VeePee, they will support him. the same people will come again and say "Biaaaafraa or death", the same people are now saying "Atiku".

Are they PDP? If yes, is Atiku PDP? If they are PDP, is Buhari also PDP to request for tribesman as VeePee?

PS: I have managed to distingush iPad yoots led by one Kanu in Kuje and the great Igbo ethnic group.

Who are the IPAD yoots and Igbo ethnic group? .. You want fool us?

Jam us together as IPAD abeg.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Bujumbura(m): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]iPod Yoot... Argue intelligently or swerve! IS that too much to ask?
Be guided. You are clubbing with omenka then it gives you the levity to call anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion ipob yoot.

Don't piss me of or you ll leave this thread if i come for you

6 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Bujumbura(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Bros if Buhari and Atiku are the major contender for 2019 election, it's advisable if Nigerians don't vote.

Uganda made that decision and it's working for them today. Let's say NO to all these old cargo.

If we must get it right, now is the time.
Please tell me the Uganda episode because it seems you want to rewrite history

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
dunkem21:

Abi oo... my brother...

They will be calling me sensible igbo, like say we get senseless igbos.

We are all igbos and if u doubt give us vote on self determination and see the lot of us come together and vote ourselves out of Nigeria 4 good.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Alariwo2: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Dis has nothing to do with yorubas, Atiku is a moderate and considerate muslim, unlike the islamist yoruba foisted on us in 2015 that has caused the death of so many shite, and christian igbos.

y should we not vote for him? Becos he refused OBJ a third term?

yorubas are so full of demselves, u really think ur 5 or 6 states is that relevant, wait till 2019. wen the entire NE/SE/SS swing to Atiku.

stick to trading, you won't listen
like Uzor kalu rightly said, igbos don't understand politics.

mark my words today, igbos and ss will repeat the mistakes they made in 2015 to become 5%
This time around, you'll be termed -0.5%

I am very sure only SS/SE will vote massively for him cos he can't defeat Buhari anywhere in the North
An average Northerner won't vote for a nothern traitor who wants to give igbos federalism. That's how they think

use your brain

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:

ur a Buhari supporter? Go and see wat his people in Sokoto did wen GEJ visited.

Atiku will kill Buhari dreams in a free and fair election up North, Peter Obi will steal the show down SS/SE.

Checkmate! The only person that can stop Atiku is Atiku. Usain Bolt things.

Why am I even wasting my time on you sef

As 4 we igbos, we dont care much about Presidency we just want to be treated fair and allowed to exercise our right and that includes the right to self determination.
Not just for igbos, it is what everyone deserves but the irony of it is that you iPads are pushing for a northern supremacist Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by chigoziri2403(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Even Yar'adua self get k-leg small
nobody is perfect, but we are talking about a decentralized Nigerian, whom had the interest of everyone not just his pocket!

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Buhari claim in 2015 is that igbos are tribalist and will never vote a northerner, right?

2019, igbos will once again demonstrate to Nigeria that we more than any group are the Nigerians.

We will yet again campaign and vote a northerner president, just not a murderous tyrant like the wicked heartless yorubas did in 2015.

We vote our candidate on merit and character, if it is Atiku and Buhari, Atiku will win a swing vote just like GEJ without discrimination.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
dunkem21:

Ipad/ipod are a group of misguided igbos that are driven by hate and bitterness, and dont know what they want. Igbo nation is the entire race. Ipad is in the minority cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
chigoziri2403:
nobody is perfect, but we are talking about a decentralized Nigerian, whom had the interest of everyone not just his pocket!
Very correct there
Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by chigoziri2403(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Even Yar'adua self get k-leg small
nobody is perfect, but we are talking about someone who was decentralized, who had the interest of everyone irrespective of tribe and affiliations,who wasn't there to line his pockets alone!
Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Ipad/ipod are a group of misguided igbos that are driven by hate and bitterness, and dont know what they want. Igbo nation is the entire race. Ipad is in the minority cheesy

which hate pass yorubas in this world?

u voted a man that has since murdered countless people becos of their religion.

muslim and christians alike just like boko haram and ur calling us hate, becos we support a northerner that is not even from our region?

do u see how mad u yoruba truly are?

8 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Nebuchadnezar: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
For where? Which President? maybe the President of IPOB... He can't rule Nigeria!
[/s]
i don't like atiku but you're mad

pained frustrated nigga cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by wristbangle: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean Igbos. The thing is that some people are driven by emotions, filled with hate and always see politics as conquest game, the 2015 defeat is yet to clear from them. Personally, I felt bad to lose election but immediately I moved on knowing that I will be an opposition. However, these Igbos won't move on.

Some of them will tell you that if Buhari can pick a tribesman VeePee, they will support him, the same people will come again and say "Biaaaafraa or death", the same people are now saying "Atiku".

I mean the IPOB too. Oh sorry I typed Igbos.
Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
In 1993, Nigeria only free, fair and transparent election, igbos from SS/SE voted heavily for MKO Abiola a yoruba man.

Though an Hausa man made sure he never claimed the presidency.

Yet no type of name these yorubas dont call us.

They tell us on a daily baisis that igbo can never rule.

They lied and voted GEJ out becos they were trying to hide power from igbos.

Yet fail to understand that they only became qualified in 1999 to be president by the sheer negotiation power of Southern Nigeria.

The same south they betray at the drop of a hat. Now they are running back to shout southern Nigeria.

A yoruba man can never win vote in the SS/SE again. Go and mark these words.

As long as igbos have not had their fair representation in the presidency, let us see how a yoruba will ever be president.

Buhari did not die as they planned and looks like he will recontest in 2019. The disappointment want to kill Tinubu.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by kettle84(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Is it that some of you are used to aligning with failed projects? How can a sane Nigerian ask for Atiku?
The truth is that Atiku is not an outsider of the political spectrum of Nigeria.He has adequate knowledge about how to go about presiding as president. He knows how to prevent factors capable of making him to fail.Atiku is educated, has entrepreneural spirit and a listening ear because of his fair understanding of the system. Atiku is matured and enlighten, he is traveled and has a fair understanding of Nigeria's diversity haven live in a multi ethnic city like Lagos state at a time.Atiku will not be tribalistic and nepotic like Buhari because he knows the harm that is having on the present administration and how the obasanjo administration avoided it an was fairly alright.

Atiku is the best candidate for president come 2019.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima / #EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.