Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock (47246 Views)

4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku In Fight To The Finish / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by gwales: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol Atiku won't even come third. Where will Atiku win? he can't win in SW, he has never won in NC, NE and NW (he even lost Adamawa to Buhari in 2007). He cannot win in South south, and CANNOT win in SE.

NB: I'm an apostle of Igbo VP in PDP. But hell, no Atiku
you also forgot he came third behind Kwankwaso in apc primary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Mcowubaba: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
What's the Op's obsession with Indigenous people of Biafra.

Is it by force for everyone to agree with your opinion and ideas undecided
Height of insanity.

If anybody that has a different opinion on a subject matter , the person is labeled Ipod yoot.
Ome.nka nd Co had taught this double mouthed tricky individual

You guys should stop deceiving yourself, there is a slim or no difference between the people you call IPOB yoot and REASONABLE Igbo people.
We are One, just that some of us may not subscribe to SOME ideologies of the IPOB nation

Sometime ago, this chameleon supported Ali modu sheriff, despite the evil controversy surrounding his name, but I didn't call him a Militant or drunkard, because as a sane and logical man I believe Tonyebarcanista has his own opinion and right to support any person who he deems fit.

I don't give a damn about Atiku, GEJ, Buhari etc, but Mr Man you can't define and tell anyone who to vote for or who to support, you especially lack that credibility, sanity and moral standing.

The have indoctrinated you to be shouting Ipod yoot up and down, your disdain for Igbos have always been inherent in you (you have been a lapsed Bigot since creation).

But due to the fact that most Igbos on Nairaland usually supports your views and sycophancy, you were trying to be diplomatic and friendly with them (by the way no one gives a damn), but since the saw your chameleon and cunny nature, the deserted you and resulted to oppose your views grin, now you have gone to park your ship with the gang of urchins and bigots for them to keep gratifying your scattered ego grin

Bro, you need help. Obsessive Narcissistic disorder.
U take yourself to serious.
You are NOBODY, NO ONE in the voice of Arya Stark.....
Watch out, possibly in 2018,God keeping us all alive and healthy (healthy especially for people who carry Igbo people for their head), this man will create a another thread with numerous links telling people to Support Atiku for Presidency grin..
We know your antecedents, keep deluding yourself Son.
SHALOM.

Wristbangle stick with Romance section, your friend has cc gotten snap chat endorsement. Go make yourself useful. Leave politics, IPOB and Igbo matters. Or did those pretty Igbos girls in Romance section fall your hand, hence your new frustration on IPOB wink

RT No endorsements.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
swagagolic01:
sharap, so we should support Buhari re election or he'll rufia?? Nd after which we support fashola ? Lolz... we are ONE nigeria, it doesn't matter who rules us, we just want the right man for d job nd Atiku is that man

Atiku is the right man to keep Nigeria united, beyond 2019. Can u imagine wat wil happen if Atiku is rigged out? Nigeria will truly be toast.
The entire NE/SE/SS/NC will go up in arms. Wat is happening now will look like childs plays, if Buhari dares to rig that election. Boko Haram, Militant and IPOB will be truly united then. Atiku is already president. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]Always read and make intelligent contribution even if you don't like the messenger. Stop being a troll

PS: I write to inform and enlighten, not to entertain or please trolls
I never knew you were this shallow.... your analysis takes idiocy to a new level. next time kip kwiet if you don't understand what is going on

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by chigoziri2403(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
badboywizzy:
my brother, you too get plenty sense. Thumbs up !
Thanks man, the earlier we realise that all these old men don't have any agenda, the better
Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by wristbangle: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mcowubaba:
What's the Op's obsession with Indigenous people of Biafra.

Is it by force for everyone to agree with your opinion and ideas undecided
Height of insanity.

If anybody that has a different opinion on a subject matter , the person is labeled Ipod yoot.
Ome.nka nd Co had taught this double mouthed tricky individual

You guys should stop deceiving yourself, there is a slim or no difference between the people you call IPOB yoot and REASONABLE Igbo people.
We are One, just that some of us may not subscribe to SOME ideologies of the IPOB nation

Sometime ago, this chameleon supported Ali modu sheriff, despite the evil controversy surrounding his name, but I didn't call him a Militant or drunkard, because as a sane and logical man I believe Tonyebarcanista has his own opinion and right to support any person who he deems fit.

I don't give a damn about Atiku, GEJ, Buhari etc, but Mr Man you can't define and tell anyone who to vote for or who to support, you especially lack that credibility, sanity and moral standing.

The have indoctrinated you to be shouting Ipod yoot up and down, your disdain for Igbos have always been inherent in you (you have been a lapsed Bigot since creation).

But due to the fact that most Igbos on Nairaland usually supports your views and sycophancy, you were trying to be diplomatic and friendly with them (by the way no one gives a damn), but since the saw your chameleon and cunny nature, the deserted you and resulted to oppose your views grin, now you have gone to park your ship with the gang of urchins and bigots for them to keep gratifying your scattered ego grin

Bro, you need help. Obsessive Narcissistic disorder.
U take yourself to serious.
You are NOBODY, NO ONE in the voice of Arya Stark.....
Watch out, possibly in 2018,God keeping us all alive and healthy (healthy especially for people who carry Igbo people for their head), this man will create a another thread with numerous links telling people to Support Atiku for Presidency grin..
We know your antecedents, keep deluding yourself Son.
SHALOM.

Wristbangle stick with Romance section, your friend had gotten snap chat endorsement. Go make yourself useful. Leave politics, IPOB and Igbo matters. Or did those pretty Igbos girls in Romance section fall your hand, hence your new frustration on IPOB wink

RT No endorsements.

grin wetin person no go see 4 NL. Am I not entitled to my opinion again? Well the truth is bitter sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by swagagolic01(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Atiku is the right man to keep Nigeria united, beyond 2019. Can u imagine wat wil happen if Atiku is rigged out? Nigeria will truly be toast.
The entire NE/SE/SS/NC will go up in arms. Wat is happening now will look like childs plays, if Buhari dares to rig that election. Boko Haram, Militant and IPOB will be truly united then. grin
leave these hypocrites my brother...... we will give them the rivers treatment if they dare try to rig out Atiku in 2019...... we re wiser now

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by gwales: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:

The entire NE/SE/SS/NC will go up in arms. Wat is happening now will look like childs plays, if Buhari dares to rig that election. Boko Haram, Militant and IPOB will be truly united then. Atiku is already president. grin
stick to your ss/se

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
gwales:
stick to your ss/se

wale, abi na yusuf, stick to ur SW, and leave SS/SE alone, dey were a region before Nigeria and even after Nigeria. NC/NE/SE/SS will enthrone Atiku in 2019, nothing can stop that happening, not Buhari if he still wants a Nigeria without UN forces and AFRICOM running peace mission.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by onatisi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
nwabobo:
If the president must come from the North, Atiku is the man.
God bless you.
No need for any lengthy sermon.if he wins ,anyone who is not happy can jump in front of a moving train

5 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by wristbangle: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
DONGOYARO1:
Hahahahaaa. From GEJ till 2019 to Biafra or death and now it is Atiku for President. No wonder they say Biafra is a fraud

My brother I tire oo! Very confused set of human beings. Their scale of reasoning dey misbehave too much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by swagagolic01(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
onatisi:

God bless you.
No need for any lengthy sermon.if he wins ,anyone who is not happy can jump in front of a moving train
God bless u bro, if the next president must come from the north then it must be Atiku... it's that simple

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Alariwo2: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
onatisi:

God bless you.

T.B Joshua of Nigerian politics, how market
hope you're already taking screenshots as usual to show off with

abeg which party Atiku go contest under
APC or PDP?
if your answer is PDP, which Faction?

I'm waiting octopus paul

6 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by SillyMods: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:

wen u people were voting GEJ out, u did not factor the consequences abi? Now u want to talk as if u are the wiser?

u want to cause the death of more people post 2019 election as u did the christians and shiite?

We will vote an Atiku that is moderate and considerate over any bigot u have planned in 2019, u can take that to the bank.
Atiku CAN NEVER be president in Nigeria. Take that statement to the bank.
After PMB, a Yoruba man takes over. After that, another Hausa man, possibly Ribadu/El Rufai. After that, we will consider an upright Ijaw or Edo man.
grin

4 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by wristbangle: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Imagine a grown up man spewing this thrash. Una first mention SE alone, after una join SS, now una join NC and NE. Shey no be madness dey come so for these ipob youths. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by swagagolic01(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Noise makers

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Imagine a grown up man spewing this thrash. Una first mention SE alone, after una join SS, now una join NC and NE. Shey no be madness dey come so for these ipob youths. grin

Wen a muslim Northeast candidate raise his banner in 2019 and SS/SE fall in line, is it north central that will fall out or his NE?

Do the northern cabal want the oil to flow? Do dey want IPOB to be still?

Go check ur head again, e be like say tumor don enter inside. We are not talking of igbo presidency here Ooooo, but Northern Muslim Presidency.

Please present ur yoruba candidate to contest against him. hehehehehehehe! nuff said!

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
SillyMods:

Atiku CAN NEVER be president in Nigeria. Take that statement to the bank.
After PMB, a Yoruba man takes over. After that, another Hausa man, possibly Ribadu/El Rufai. After that, we will consider an upright Ijaw or Edo man.
grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LAUGH IN YOUR FACE....CLOWN!

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Mcowubaba: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:

grin wetin person no go see 4 NL. Am I not entitled to my opinion again? Well the truth is bitter sha
Nah bro.. Which truth are you talking about undecided

Truth coming from Tonye.barcanista, hahahhaha lwkmd. U don't know that niggaa.

I'm just addressing your issue
Focus bro, I read your thread sometimes, the are cool..
Leave this Urchins alone.
Pitching you tent with them will only do you more harm than good.
Imitate your friend, tosyn.... U rarely see him talking shit about a tribe or a logical movement IPOB.
I can endorse him again and again, if need be.
But you, nah... You're becoming a bigot.

And I don't wish bigots well. I hate them so much.
I hate bigots as I hate Boko Haram. I don't tolerate that them .
Don't underestimate the influence of your comments.
Peace bro.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
By 2019, e go clear 4 dem eye wen Tonye Barcanista go open thread say Atiku or death...make u know say the Maradona done get bank alert.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
gwales:
you also forgot he came third behind Kwankwaso in apc primary
lol I de laugh

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

T.B Joshua of Nigerian politics, how market
hope you're already taking screenshots as usual to show off with

abeg which party Atiku go contest under
APC or PDP?
if your answer is PDP, which Faction?

I'm waiting octopus paul
Na Zoo Democratic Congress. Their slogan will be "the zoo must fall"...

Atiku/Kanu 2019...

I'm Kuje cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by plaetton: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Anyone would be preferable to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Alariwo2: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Atiku/Kanu 2019...

I'm Kuje cheesy

no wonder Kanu dey always raise hand up for court, so dem get plans with Atiku already

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by swagagolic01(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Atiku/Kanu 2019...

I'm Kuje cheesy
that's how u keep making a joke of ya self.... no sane person takes u serious

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by iykedare(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
For where? Which President? maybe the President of IPOB... He can't rule Nigeria!

You are just like the politicians we have here. You have campaigned for and against PDP. You have campaigned for and against APC.

You have questionable character. Unfortunately, gullible Nigerians prefer to follow double faced people like you.
In few months time, you will start campaigning for this same atiku.

You no be man,abeg.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by iykedare(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:
By 2019, e go clear 4 dem eye wen Tonye Barcanista go open thread say Atiku or death...make u know say the Maradona done get bank alert.

That guy is a snake. I hate people like him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by swagagolic01(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
iykedare:

You are just like the politicians we have here. You have campaigned for and against PDP. You have campaigned for and against APC.

You have questionable character. Unfortunately, gullible Nigerians prefer to follow double faced people like you.
In few months time, you will start campaigning for this same atiku.

You no be man,abeg.
leave that any where belly face kid, same kid that was telling us how Apc was d best thing in the country, when pdp gave him an alert the tune changed immediately.... b4 2019 he will be Atiku no1 candidate, d pikin no just know wetin em want, a big disgrace to rivers state nd south south

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
iykedare:

That guy is a snake. I hate people like him.

lollz! dat guy like to dance, he is a dancer, a proverb in igbo says that u cannot stand at a spot to dance but must move around and return to ur spot that u like.

Tonye we know, most likly opened this thread for Atiku publicity. Any publicity is good publicity, particularly at this early stage.

u only have a problem, wen they are not talking about u. Nobody is saying anything about u.

Before 2019, if ur still on nairaland, he will be fully out with venom. u go surprise.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

no wonder Kanu dey always raise hand up for court, so dem get plans with Atiku already
He will be so disappointed that his zealots iPod hoots abandoned him in Kuje, abandoned his biaaaafraaaa project to be rooting for a corrupt Atiku Abubakar that will never win election even if it is held in only Adamawa state. The same Fulani/Northern Muslima they were crying for.

iPad yoots ain't loyal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by swagagolic01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He will be so disappointed that his zealots iPod hoots abandoned him in Kuje, abandoned his biaaaafraaaa project to be rooting for a corrupt Atiku Abubakar that will never win election even if it is held in only Adamawa state. The same Fulani/Northern Muslima they were crying for.

iPad yoots ain't loyal
the same way u shamelessly supported wike's governorship desire instead of ya own riverine candidate after all the noise u made prior d elections? Double faced hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
swagagolic01:
the same way u shamelessly supported wike's governorship desire instead of ya own riverine candidate after all the noise u made prior d elections? Double faced hypocrite

In fact Tonye is the only person that truly know how to play Nigeria politics, instead of castigating him, i want my igbo brothers to learn from him.

If u want to be a priest go to church, politics is not for priest or saints. It is for master con men. igbo boyz be too honest and transparent for my liking. Learn to stab people in the back, u have been stabbed in the back long enough to learn something.

The problem we have is that our school are run by churches that teach unrealistic principles, that will lead to ur death if followed religiously in the real world.

Tonye abeg carry go...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.